[Serious] What's the most disturbing, scary post you've seen here on Sup Forums?

[Serious] What's the most disturbing, scary post you've seen here on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jKomHSy-Lfw
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WhzdkZpYcus
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You posting pictures of yourself and being cringy. No one wears Element anymore and you look to heavy to skateboard. That SnapBack also makes you look like a try-hard. You should work out and read some men's fashion mags before you're 30 and alone

newfag here, I saw a thread that was something like "kids that have hung themselves" a couple weeks ago that was pretty fucked up.

better 2 be odl school cool than to be a swaffag like (probably) you

y dyou post pics of urself the whole poin of this site is anonymity :/

if this is bait dude, it kinda got me.

Why are you still here?

Fuck off and die somewhere already. I've seen enough of your posts this hour.

It would be ebetter it Sup Forums had a login so we could imeediately spot newfags like u lol
contribute or fuck off m8

it sure smells like summer in here.

Most disturbing?

'The ass was fat' post

Was a long time ago, but someone posted a strip of a guy tieing up a German Shepherd and raping it. By far one of the most fucked up things I've seen anywhere.

only since u posted

thanks 4 being the ONLY one who contributed here so far
u 2

The guy that strangled someone for real was a bit over the top.

Guy who had body parts in his freezer. There was a thread weeks before that on what someone could store body parts in and I suggested a deep freezer

Why do you exist?

your the beast, werent you in prision for child pron offences in nova scotia?

too soon man

isnt he/she like,...14?

Someone kill the tripfag.

So are you horde or alliance

Too fucking soon dude

hes 23

Too soon.

they dindt have enough evidence lol
I did post a 5 hour video answering this question on youtube
24. why do i have 2 answer this in EVERY thread?
??
thats not an answer 2 my question
24 now

No he's like 25 now and he was 21 when he made his videos

oh crap. whats wrong with this fat fuck?

podcast finds his vid pleading for vag and gym bunny gf, like a cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=jKomHSy-Lfw

>Being this new

because you like a fat blob that escaped your whale mothers womb just a few years ago.

give me timecode you fat piece of shit

Btw you look like kevin james`s dumpster baby

Size doesn't matter guys

There was this fat faggot who makes his own reaction images for some reason. That was pretty bad.

kek, pretty sure OP jumped ship, what a cunt

The fact that you would ask that, and your appearance sends a red flag. So, you're now on a watch list.

sounds really retarded. can u post a screenshot or smthn of it?

tits or gtfo.

Completely underrated post. Kek

He was charged for having cp, he's obvs trying to get more.

pls delete this post

Naw m8

Upload a picture of you holding a shoe in your left hand parallel over the brim of your hat then I will

like this?

Are you a man?

yea

Leave the kid alone guys.. He's a naive human being who's come to the wrong place

being an ausfag kiddy diddler, i thought you'd at least be good for a couple keks, but you're boring as fuck. i don't care if your real or, more likely, b8.

I'm canadian. And this thread is not about me.
yes, you.

semantics.

trying too hard. Gtfo reddit

Are you a fucking persian transsexual?
Real men dont read fashion magazines.
back to /fa/ you living meme...
If you want to look decent get your weight under control, get a haircut every 2 weeks and buy new clothes regularly. The style doesnt matter as long as you feel comfortabel.

To answer your question, I cant remember seeing anything particularly scary on Sup Forums... just shity creepypasta and some deranged ppl doing stupid shit.

>Newfags

Dude that sounds awesome, can you dump some?

>disturbing
rotten cat sex

also pic related

You also suggested to suck his cock and his dogs cock and told him you wanted his benis in your bunghole if i rrmember right..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,
, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,

Old*
Dafuq is a swaffag

Dude you are the most futile tripfag ever... why do you faggot open a thread like this and don't contribute yourself? Also why do you post a pic of you if the topic is not related to you?
>24yo
>too fat to leave the house
>doesnt know how to post on a chan

Who's that?? Why is it too soon

You fell for the bait my dude

She's dead

bump

Fuck off cunt.
nice 'too soon lol' meme
Don't fucking post this, seriously, how fucked are you? Sooo edgy, aren't u just so crazy lul!
Have some fucking respect you cunt, don't post this. It's not funny.

also bump hoping4 contribooters lool dis thread deraild af

Omg its Kungfu Panda

Links to incest anime. Still thinking about leaving Sup Forums after eight years.

/thread

More of her? Or sauce? She's hot

Joseph why did you quit making videos? Watched everyone. Joseph Strickland I believe is your full name everyone is curious what happened to you.

I started sucking dick and now i'm OP :(

ppl harassed me and said that i'm dead for weeks, then I deleted my channel

:|

I know the haters bothered you a lot. But why did you let them push you to that point? Fuck em.

liar. you are dead. i bet you're just a fat corpse puppet with leslie jones' arm up your asshole.

there was also this huge atheist youtuber that sent lots of harassers 2 my channel

You mean this jackass?

Saw on new years 2014 some guy drugged and raped chick then posted picture of it. It turned out she died from respitory deppression from the ruffies and I saw next day in news guy went to prison. THX B

The meme magic is working, do not let the CTR shills crush your determination, keep memeing.

>ways to praise kek

>convince democrats you know that if they vote for hillary it will doom their party because it means they can do anything, Tell them you are either not voting or voting for (((jill stien))).

>convince hardcore benie supporters to vote for trump by saying, hillary is establishment and she must be stopped and that trump is an idiot but you are voting for trump because you want to stop establishment and big cooperations.

>keep up the memes

>vote for trump!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The idea is we convince people who wont vote for trump not to vote by making them unsure about hillary and convince those who could be convinced.

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Joseph8276(Joseph P. Strickland) was a 23-year old aspergian swag warrior from Sydney,Nova Scotia in the motherland of Canada. He is an unfortunate example of the bullshit cover up conspiracy known as Asperger's Syndrome. But he was mostly know for his Neck beard like behavior and notorious bitching of swag and how girls should lower their standards,dump their boyfriends,and date him because like many other lonely bastards,he's a Nice guy.

He would also be considered as one of the first Fat male activists' and like many Retards of the Fat Acceptance Movement has forced his views on many and expects women to accept him and his body constructed of processed gravy mix and pizza burgers. His hat of choice was the snap back because no fedora was capable of handling the levels of autism that made his head so damn big.

He is now part of many An Heroes and through the support of his family and friends makes videos from beyond the grave through lip dubbing,voice acting,animations,and posted time stamps to clarify that he is not dead and that all of the trolls who ever picked on him will pay.

yea

You do know he likes to fuck himself with bananas, right?

As long as you dont post timestamp you are dead...
Go away spooky skeleton!

dp

I saw a vid of him fucking his ass with a cucumber

only once i think..
nope

Hillbuhree Rodman spitting a couple of
Huma's yeast clumps into a drinking glass

youtube.com/watch?v=WhzdkZpYcus

No, she's actually really cold.

What the fuck Ethan

remember after she died when we put big sunglasses on her and carried her around to have shenanigans at her beach house?

jesus fuck, i wasted devil adjacent trips on a half-assed Weekend at Bernie's reference. i've become a newfag.

The Beast Lives!
Joseph is a fag

Saw a dude post his own penis. super scwawy

that where that shat that baby