Can we get a feminist hate /thread/?

Can we get a feminist hate /thread/?

fuck feminism.

and sjw shit.

If it weren't for the feminist we wouldn't have to deal with this gender bullshit.

Isn't there less than half of the cup's max volume being occupied?

Found the feminist

I mean mathematically, the empty portion has more volume than the bottom filled portion.

You clearly failed your math class

It's obvious, are you actually disagreeing or just trying to be an edgelord?

The SJW trend is just the genealogy of morals all over again, except far more trivial.

All over again, you mean a continuance?

I'm actually disagreeing

Then this might help enlighten you.

I think a lot of people would call "God" a criminal if they even have the most basic knowledge of the Bible.

Most apologists would say "God" cannot commit the crimes of man for he is above the law.

This picture bothers me, because whoever made it decided his audience wouldn't understand they're looking at the same glass, so he made sure it's clear that everyone got a glass.

Lol.

It bothers me, too. The glass is not at exact half.

Meninist: the glass is asking for it

Well, The water takes more than half the height, so maybe it's closer to half of the volume than people think it is at first glance.
Here's an other change. Made the bottom of the glass thicker, lowered the water level a bit.

Thanks but it's still a little low. Depending on the liquid's cohesive forces, it might go past the top a little. I think the top line is still fair game, and is significant to the max volume.

Autist: the glass isn't exactly halfway with water

Implying it's water.

OCDist: asks if it's really water

well to be fair most crimes need both a human to commit and to be the victim
god is not human so cannot commit crime

fucking heathen

Well it's black, meaning it has color. Water would be an improbable assumption, being a colorless liquid.

Racist: Hates the water because it's black

Assuming an approximate shape of a trapezoid, for both empty and full parts, I calculated the areas of both. Empty part is about 5218 square pixels, full part is about 6072 pixels.
I used a bunch of approximations by doing this calculation, but the difference is quite large, in percentage. So I think it's safe to say this glass is more full than empty, even after lowering the water level.

Even accounting for the line at the top of the cup as "empty"? Thanks for the work.

Or if there were a Twitter account, maybe people would believe more.

The picture is of a 3 dimensional object though

That's a good point, but should still be proportionall

Bitch! God murdered so many fucking people. Literally flooded the earth cause he was pissed out how man niggers there was hanging around and smoking menthols all the time.

But yeah you complain that God knocked up a girl that turns out to be fucking kick ass. Still made sure she had a man to help raise his baby.

I hope that bitch got hit by lighting and then raped right after this pic

wanted to link to an interesting dicussion on /soc/ about feminism there. You might want to take a lok? many narcistic feminists there who berate the innocent OP

You could make an x-ray like photograph with microwaves. Water absorbs microwaves like bones absorb x-rays, so you could get such a picture, or you could get one by using the negative.

As the bottom part of the water "hovers" above the glass, I gave it an equal space on top.

I'm talking area of a 2d image. You wanna do volumes, you go ahead and calculate it, I don't feel like going into the third dimension.

Nice nice. Thanks for the write-up.

Not really it makes difference if the glass is squared or round or odd shaped.

Who teaches boys not cry? Right, men.
Thats why this is picture is stupid.

men brainwashed by women to think they aren't allowed to cry

Ah, like if it had a hand grip/ergonomic bendy-doos. Interesting.

Sure. I should probably add that the guy talking about 3D glass could be right. Since the water part "wins" from being taller, the third dimension would add a second degree of fat empty part, so it might actually affect the results and give more of an edge to the empty part.

I hope you dont really believe this. Because thats really stupid

It's all to do with modern women's attitudes. Before the 20th century men cried as openly as women, maybe not as often cause women are inherently more emotional, but men would cry openly. In fact, it was fashionable at some points like in the Renaissance to be melancholy and affected rather than stoic. The common factor in all that seems to be that women were accepted as the lesser sex and basically did what they were told and men could be themselves without much fear of sexual rejection. In modern times, women have much more independence and "equality", who feel so empowered by their new freedoms that one of the first changes to happen was the widespread emasculation of men. So most men these days repress their real emotional reactions for fear of sexual rejection. That's how I see it anyway.

>the first changes to happen was the widespread emasculation of men.

Why? Your "explaination" makes no sense.

You clearly overestimated Sup Forumss ability to reason. I don't know what the fuck is going on in that picture now.... It was funny before.

0/10 Internets for you

See

Any more like this?

Lemme see what I got

getting this upset over a cartoon glass of water

You for got the Engineer: Glass is wasteful because its too big.

*tips fedora*

That about sums up a Millennial feminist.....

women have it so easy...

patriarchy is harmful to men as well because they are forced into gender roles. for some it might be ok, for others it's devastating. questioning gender stereotypes will be liberating for many people not just women.

women have no self esteem

But Mary did verbally consent, tho

Jesus, read the Bible.

My class just finished reading "House on Mango street" and i really needed a detox from all that femminist bullshit

>when you like 2 meet a man
>you are infront of the restaurant to spy if he looks good
>you see a muscle man with a blue rose driving to the garçon infront of the restaurant with a forklift
>panic rape panic

probably kill myself

Oh please let this be a troll

i would be the only one kissing back because my standards are extremely low

please tell me this shit is fake

Yell out rape because I didn't consent

You're picking the wrong women

TRUU

Oh shut the fuck up. The exact same "feminist" blogger cunts who spout what you just said are the ones who constantly spout "I want a rich clean "Sexy Ryu" provider daddy with sex-pack abs and dresses like that faggot from 50 Shades, not some poor overfat fatbeard" out the other side of their mouths. They only pull the "toxic masculinity and gender roles hurts men too!" card when it suits them to do so to "win" and argument.

What the fuck is that book about?
I'm guessing painting "patriarchy" as evil or whatever

feminism starter pack

I didn't have money or a job or abs or nice clothes before I met my wife. I had zero problem getting girls.

This to a T, only when it suits their place in argument is when they use it. But when it backfires that's a different story

Don't forget being a proud cuck

Every women passed 35 is a fat whore, this is universal fact.

They won't do a single effort to look good from the moment they know you are stuck with them.