What's happening to Chloe Moretz?

What's happening to Chloe Moretz?

Other urls found in this thread:

glamour.com/story/chloe-grace-moretz-on-twitter-feud-with-kim-kardashian-i-wasnt-slut-shaming
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's rooting for Hillary which will destroy all that is good.

Why is she getting so fat?

Jesus MacGyver what the fuck?
and a captcha with pies how fitting!

She's entering a weight class closer to my league.

This is a shop, no?

She got blacked

That isn't a shop, sadly

Wants to look like billary Clinton.

Feminism is happening to her.

OP has cabbage in his muff

She turned into a dude

>Caring about celebrities

Pizza and candy

First off we don't know what roles she's taking/ taken to put on a little bit of weight.

Second. Even if it isn't for a role. If she wants to get back down to a certain weight she can easily. We know how hard she can work to do crazy shit and do her own stunts.

Only worry when she looks like that in multiple movies and she's not loosing it for anything.

Someone slap the damn pizza's out of her hands

Turner Syndrome

people are photo shopping her, and she started being a model for some clothing line thats really shitty too

It's weird that she sint the fat but her shape is... Well, unique. I know many girls who are around the same weight as her but completely different body type/shape. She is built like a fridge

isn't that fat*

Calling it now,

Moret'z is going to be the new spokeswoman for Whirlpool, 2017!

>What's happening to Chloe Moretz?

No one cares. Some marketing firm keeps laying down this Astroturf. She was great in Kick Ass. The fashion model thing, not so much. The no-tit thing, not so much. The troll face thing? Not so much.

Go away, Chloe. Go away, Chloe's marketing firm.

>She is built like a fridge

She just hasn't aged well,
she was cute while she was pre-pubescent,
then puberty came by and wrecked house

>broad shoulders
>wide hips
>flat ass
>not very tall

combined, you get that

Chloes best years are over. She is gonna start turning into the next Britney Spears.

best advice I can give you Sup Forumstards. Accept it. Shes gonna turn fat. Say stupid retard shit. Act like shit.

She challenged Boxxy over queen of Sup Forums titel for a long time, but in the end she lost. And is now just a fat ugly loser.

The niggerfucking incident was the final nail in her coffin.

Terrible clothing and diet choices.

Also no tits.

She is metamorphosing

>Shes gonna turn fat
I can't wait

That's true also but it still doesn't take away the fact that she turned out looking like that

was she molested as a child actress?

she's eating the wrong food

Her anti-male rhetoric makes it seem so.

almost all kids working in entertainment are passed around, that's why they're mostly fucked up, look at jodi foster, gorgeous beautiful girl, fucked by hollyweird elites and now she's a lesbo, she's a class 2 lesbo though, just a lesbo because she's afraid of/hates men.

I doubt it.

If she was molested it would have probably not been while she was in the middle of a scene acting .

They would have waited until she was alone somewhere.

Which would have just been "molested as a child".

>started fucking niggers

>now has AIDS and general scummyness

She's turning middle aged prematurely.

Sounds like me once I turned 16

look what happened to the olsen twins when they turned legal, ugh, not fat but ughy weird looking

balding?

Too much cocaine?

>plastic surgery

Just the way I just am. Don't give a fuck about anything. My huge beard didn't help

She did that shit on purpose BTW.

glamour.com/story/chloe-grace-moretz-on-twitter-feud-with-kim-kardashian-i-wasnt-slut-shaming

her only quality has been her face anyway, particularly her dicksucking lips

this

This real? That's a hot tit piercing

i like her and i didn't even know the term astroturfing until today