Enter bedroom

>enter bedroom
>see this
>wat do?

Wonder what happened to my central air

"Let's play Battlefield 3"

shit tier tits

Shout out "nice try wifey but im not falling for it" and then go stare fondly at my prenup

turn around and go away because jesus is all i need.

Grown woman. Those tits need to be reformatted.

Jesús the name of your mexican dealer aye?

Wake up

Ask my wife when we got a radiator and who the fuck this whore is

Jizz in my pants

Get on the floor and take her heels off before licking and kissing her feet.

lick her pussy

you like her body?

obviously has money
get her to pay for pizza or something
and the weed
get her to get like amonths worth of weed under the pretence of partying then stack dat shit
more sex
so much bum sex
then whatever
play some computer games get high and eat pizza
hope she sits between my legs sucking my dick balls and fingering my prostate while im at it

Check the ceiling to see what her nippled are staring at.

Turn 360 degrees and walk away.

motorboat that belly

you like her body?

I tell that bitch to stop hogging the heat and move the fuck away from that radiator.

Also, put some clothes on before my wife comes home and shoots us both.

Ask her why her head is so small.

You mean turn 180°? You'll face her again if you turn 360°

Throw the intruder out my fucking window.

he wants to look at her as he walks away.

Hello newfriend.

cant tell if bait or well played

made me post.... must be bait

Make a sex to her.

10/10 would not fuck. Ankles too thick. Yuk!

what the fuck are you talking about? It's a skateboarding trick. If you do a 180 or 360 doesn't matter, you still go in the same direction.

God, you people are stupid

Found the newfag

check for a penis, if she doesn't have one, throw her the fuck out, if she does have one, get to work

>Make a sex to her.

very nice

so this is how u treat me, take all my furniture while im out, my fucking furniture ive only been with you a month, and what i walk into a room and catch u pissing on my radiators, and you have the cheek to ask why we finished, you girl are fucked in the head

I call the police because there is not supposed to be a naked woman in my bedroom

I place my breakfast order duh

Fuck her duh

I wouldn't do anything to her. I don't even know her.

Unlike you OP and the folks here saying they'd fuck her or whatever sociopathic nonsense you come up, I don't spend all my time sitting around thinking of evil things to do to people I don't even know.

Has it ever occurred to you that you're mentally ill and you need help? Has it? Because that's the truth. If you sit around all the time thinking about getting other guys to say they want to do "things" to her, then you have a personality disorder.

Get some help before you hurt yourself or someone else. Seriously.

And if you think your post is funny. Or you think what I'm saying is funny, then that is also a symptom of your mental illness. Normal people don't do that and, by normal people, I mean people who have meaningful, worthwhile lives.

Grow up OP (and others here) and find the courage to take responsibility for your mental illness.

Checked.. I'll let you off new blood.

Fake and gay. Check 'em

>catches her eyes
>instantly looks at the ground and leaves the room in fear of how much spaghetti my pockets could leak if I even tried to initiate conversation

Pretty much that..

not good user.

You may have protected your financial assets but that ball and chain has you turning down some pretty hot pussy because you're paranoid she's in on setting you up.

>taking the b8

Turn 720 degrees and moonwalk away

>pissing on my radiators
kek

There was a time when I thought the bait ended with the meme, then I realised the response was bait too and I thought I understood and was safe, and I would rage at the people raging at you but now I can't tell if the people raging at you are bait as well.. It's all an elaborate chain of bait and nobody can bite without becoming the bait. This is going too far.

Did you just take the bait?

Did I?

Fuck.

Turn around and walk away as I'm clearly in the wrong house. And wrong part of the world, too. No radiators in tropical climate, so how the fuck did I get here?

It is what it is.

embrace life! Go talk to her!

this is why I love Sup Forums

>Draw my Glock 19 and clear the room assuming a trap
>then ask her what the hell she is doing in my appartment
>she's the next door neighbors wife and is bored
>wait for my GF to get home from work
>threesome

or

>shes a home invader
>there's two people on either side of the door waiting to jump me
>shes there to distract me
>shoot everyone in the face
>call the cops
>give statement
>go home to GF
>consensual sex in the missionary position

You watch too many action movies.

ask her if she pronounces it ray-diator or rahh-diator.

Yes I do

I'll leave. Knowing Sup Forums, it's probably a trap.

Ok add me on PSN

That isn't my radiator

Ask her what version of Photoshop that she is using, and get tips on shadowing. Take copious notes.