HELP why does my dick look like this ive had tight foreskin all my life ive never been able to pull it back this far...

HELP why does my dick look like this ive had tight foreskin all my life ive never been able to pull it back this far why does it look sop fucked

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=d23_1421449963
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

and this white bit fucking hurts i feel like its gonna snap

the fuck, go to a doctor m8 or just kys

Shit op you are loosing your dick

go to a fuckinf DOCTOR you TRREYTATRD

Ahh the old banjo string,....
You'll experience the fear of God when you tear that little fucker!! Blood oh the blood I first broke mine when I was about 14 maybe.... Fuck man... No words. It's happened twice since then, one with a fleshlight and one getting a handy from a drunk ass girl at a party.

>asking a frog meme image board for medical advice

kys op

Its because you're uncut.. Kill yourself

more proof you are not the master race

Looks pretty weird for a dick. My uncut cock looks nothing like that.

kekd, but really, break it on your own and take the pain like the bitch you are, or just go to the doctor and theyll hook you up

gonna kms

Is it swollen because its been irritated?

i dont know it hasnt felt irritated

OP quit being a betafag and fapping so much.
Go get pussy, or use lube when you jerk your meat stick.

man your dick is fucked up for real. I mean the loose skin is pretty bad but I actually had to look at the underside of my dick to make sure it doesn't look like that. You had a really botched circumcision

Phimosis.

im not circumcised, as i said my foreskins always been really tight and this is the first time its been able to pull back taht far

Go see a doctor your frenulum is fucked.

Don't worry too much OP. My foreskin was that tight when I was about 16. My advice is to learn how to jack off with it pulled back. It'll hurt a bit at first but will eventually stretch it out enough that it won't be an issue. If you don't the first rough HJ or unlubed sex you have is going to rip that badboy in two.

oh, well it looks hilarious almost

Dude, you're a member of the uncircumcised master race! You're dick is glorious and what every woman dreams of. Revel in your superiority!

lol

You were born with a deformed penis, it's that simple.

Just look at the bright side, it could have been another body part like your leg.

frenulectomy much needed

What in the actual fuck is up with your dingus?
Just, slice those rubber band looking things or something.

Circumcised is the way!
Instead of cleaning like a normal person just cut that part of the body off and your worries will be gone

This

Looks like you're wearing one of these bad boys.

My brother had this exact problem. He had an operation to loosen the foreskin, after all the swelling went down it looked a lot like yours. He asked the doc about it, they suggested getting the foreskin removed and now it's good as new :D
They can do something about the tightest of the frenulum too!

Don't worry

You seem to know an awful lot about your brother's dick

don't read this filthy jew

u just need a frenulectomy, they will cut ur rubber band but the foreskin it's not a problem, maybe ur d will get bigger when erectum if u cut ur banjo string... don't listen to dat jew

wtf is up with the dickhole? Can you even piss normally or does it just spray everywhere?

Lets just say we have a close family :)

Hey bitch, I ain't no Jew !
I was suggesting it for medical reasons! And because no lady want to be fucked by something ugly like that shrivelled skin
Idiot

liveleak.com/view?i=d23_1421449963

Trips of truth

Just don't fap. For real don't fap. You need AT LEAST 2 weeks of rest for that..

my friend had this, that's something the doctor should've fixed when you were a kid, now the only thing left to do is to get circumcized. i'm sorry

lmao, you really are a jew trying to get members of the white master race to partake in your kike culture

Paraphymosis. Get to a doctor, he'll give you a lubricant/chilling cream to pull it up again or plan some operation for you...

medical reasons? u even know if he really need remove his foreskin?

clearly is a frenulum issue, he should cut it up but not get his foreskin mutilated fro a filthy jew recomendation... fuck off fucking sionist

>liveleak.com/view?i=d23_1421449963
WHATS WRONG WITH YALL WHITE FOLKS

HELP ITS STUCK

it sgoing purple HELP PLS

Doctor. Op.Now.

My fucking sides

oy vey

This! Looks like You don't even have one. And nice infected skin be the way

That's paraphimosis you fuck its because there's not enough blood going to your dickhead

trust me: pull your 4skin over your dickhead

I believe that OP is one of the few people on the planet that needs an instruction manual for his dick

phimosis and frenulum brevis
go to a doctor and get your frenulum cut and if the puffy foreskin doesn't go away, see a doctor

Had the same problem, string nearly snapped, so I went to the doc and he just cut the bugger.
(the string, not a circumcision)
Haven't had a problem since.

isnt the string important?

nope

>master race
>not a jew
pick one

You're a fucking idiot if you think he's cut. Dicks like this make me glad I was cut as an infant. I never experienced phimosis, or whatever the fuck this is, and I never will. Plus my dick is a lot more aesthetically appealing than 98% of uncut dicks I've seen.

OP, you may as well cut that off and become a trap.

yeah but you dont get any sexual pleasure when your circumcised.

Jesus fuck man I'm cringing. Shut your whore mouth now.

Sure I do. How would you know? That's like me saying I know what it feels like to be uncut. I'll never know. You'll never know what's it like to be a cutfag unless you get cut.

It's really not that bad though. I can cum just fine.

Kek, that is one ugly fucking dick. I mean dicks are pretty ugly to begin with, but this takes it to a whole new level.

Are you always this retarded? Or is today a special occasion?

Lools like you were in the pool to long op

>You're dick is glorious and what every woman dreams of

that was rude

more dick pics op NOW

that's a condition called frenulum breve. you're gonna have to get that shit sorted out by a doctor or one day it'll snap and you'll bleed like a pig.

You have frenulum breve and phimosis at the same time. You are the reason circumcision got invented. Go to the doctor quick, you need circumcision and surgery. You will not masturbate for the next two months, so bust your nuts NOW.

just threw up in my mouth

Whats up with mine? Why is to so small?

oh shit cheers pal

go away this thread was funny

this is literally close to imposible, anyone trying this, im warning you, you will waste your time

well science disproves you. Also every other mammal has a foreskin, you think its better not to have them

well im glad i made an entertaining thread for you guys. gonna go cry myself to sleep now. bb

You have nothing to worry about. Get a boner and post results

?

yeah dude, I'm cringing right now, don't pull it any further

for fuck sake dude..