> Been going out for 3 years
> both 20 years old
> "messed up" and lied 2 years ago
> never forgiven
> but I love her Sup Forums
> should I end myself with frosted flakes
> fuck

Kill yourself faggot

your fucking relationship, stop being a faggot you know exactly how to fix it and no amount of bullshit on here is going to help with YOUR relationship

If she is never going to forgive you then end things. She will always bring it up when you fight and use it as an argument to whatever you say about fighting. She'll say she'll move on but she really won't. Not worth it. Been there and was Not worth it all

>"bitch lol teh fuk"

Kek

Op, i was just in that situation. At the end of the day you need to find out what makes you happy. I mean shit man your 20, learn how to be single. Fuck some people for the fuck of it. Love is just a joke corporations use to push their products.

OP Fag here. Yeah. I hear you. I'm a little bitch though I can't.

What did you lie about

What was the lie?

It wasn't a lie at first. I fucked up for a second in the beginning 4 months of the relationship by liking other girls' pics on Instagram and also I commented on one calling her cute. And I was sorry for it and deeply regretted it because my gf was cool at the time. But then she started making me edgy and triggered all the time by controlling my life especially with the don't talk to girls rule. And I gave her don't talk to guys in return. But that's when I lied. I talked to girls here and there and hid it. Obviously she found out and it's been constant fights. But she loves me too much and vise versa. Just sucks. But the fact is, she never understood (other than the fuck up in the beginning) that I always JUST loved and cared about her . Her restricting me and making my life hell, made me not care about her anymore.. she's saying I'm the cause of all our problems but she triggered my change of personality. So. Now we are here.

She jealous and has been cheating on you dude, but doesn't want you to cheat on her.

Post pics

Nah I don't think she would cheat. Not that type of girl. She's just crazy.

The simple fact that you think that means you have alot of growing to do. Women always do the unexpected

So in essence, I should just kill myself.

Ummm no. Find a rebound to fuck. Then date someone thats not either of them.

Sounds good. I mean I just started college so.

She's already fucking another dude. Accept it and move on, you faggot

Dont ever whine about your ex to any of the women. Its not attractive

Bang that girl you sit next to

She's using you as an excuse for her unhappiness

You're either in it for the sex, or are too much of a pussy to move on and possibly be alone

Do both of yourselves a favor and BREAK THE FUCK UP

it is literally easier than ever to find someone

Get tindr or some other hookup app and start swiping. She will call you and want to work things out, but you need to tell her it's better for you to go your separate way.

Every girl is that type of girl if you are not in charge dude. Girls like the excitement of being dominated, how aggressive though, depends on the girl. If she ain't getting what she needs from you, she will still keep you around for safety and break you, while getting what she needs elsewhere. Bitches will never be single. They like to jump ship but only if there is another ship.

Th-that's it?
You're such a fucking beta faggot.

Quoted the wrong person dude

Just know that you've got a lot of time to meet new women. The relationship you are currently in is not meant to last. You are still essentially an adolescent, and trust me, you don't know much of anything about being a responsible adult.

Thanks Sup Forums .
> solving problems since 2003 .

I'll break up with her and fuck a non-binary chick. I understand now.

That's it? God damn the millennial age is garbage. Just stay single, do some growing up and get with people who have actually lived.

Thanks, dad.

You're a faggot OP, and none of our advice will matter cause you're too much of a pussy to dump her ass and fuck bitches.

It's your first love, so you are going to miss her a lot. The feeling can last for a very long time. Fucking other chicks will help but not eliminate your memories... Just don't fall in depression

Tell her this info isn't for you, it's for her family. THEY were the ones who treated her like shit, not you.

If she can't get a grip on her root causes for her feelings maybe you'll have to end this relationship. (Don't worry , it's a bluff)

Also tell her I refuse to fight over something that happened two years ago.

This ^^^
If she's bringing shit up from that long ago, she's never going to stop. She sounds like a petty drama case. Dump her, move on, upgrade.

step one: post her nudes.
step two: kill self.

Non binary?