Why are americans so fat and stupid and disgusting?

why are americans so fat and stupid and disgusting?

Other urls found in this thread:

failurefactory.tk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why not

Why do you care?

I'm impressed that French women like in your webm are so overweight they can hide a brush in the folds.

The opposite reason all the other nationalities are poor

As a 350lb American, I can answer this.

It all started, and continues, with an undue cultural importance placed on social eating and sedentary activities. This constant onslaught of pro-fat propaganda that's shaped our modern lives was spun by corporations to keep us good consumers.

From there, people fall into the hole as children and can never escape. Even once we realize what we're doing to ourselves, we still can't change, because what we've done is just so utterly revolting it crushes our psyche. This is what causes us to give up on ourselves and descend into more profound squalor, and get even fatter as, in an effort to numb our unending misery, we blindly and desperately turn to the things in life that have always brought us pleasure. The more we eat, the more disgusting we get, the more it hurts, the more we need to eat.

we are what we eat

I heard that this cool trend called anorexia drops the weight off.

I bet it feels good to finally get something in those folds to clean them after a long day of feeling all the crumbs and dirt that gets lodged between them. kind of like taking socks off at the end of a long day, but with a far worse smell

That's really disrespectful to anorexic people. Anorexia is a mental illness, not a trend, and to call it a trend denies their suffering. That being said, yes, it does work, and I've been trying to get into it.

6ft white male american ceo here. It's because americans are stupid and therefor i can make money off them.

>this is the type of retarded money spending machine that I'm talking about.

>That's really disrespectful to anorexic people. Anorexia is a mental illness, not a trend, and to call it a trend denies their suffering.
Ya no, this isn't touchy freely land. Me posting on here isn't denying anyone "suffering". Me respecting or disrespecting doesn't change anything. No one is gonna read that post and immediatly change their opinion on anorexia.
>That being said, yes, it does work, and I've been trying to get into it
Good, hope it works out for you

>when the brush goes *in*

seems like a joke... grow some thicker skin.
if you didn't already.

>Ya no, this isn't touchy freely land. Me posting on here isn't denying anyone "suffering". Me respecting or disrespecting doesn't change anything. No one is gonna read that post and immediatly change their opinion on anorexia.

Doesn't much matter to me. I just read things and say what needs to be said about them. Whether you care or not is up to you. Though I must say choosing not to care just because it's easier is pretty immature.

>Good, hope it works out for you
Thanks, me too. It would be awesome if it could kill me one day. But that day's at least a few years off.

You'll die before 40 :)
Heart failure.

"Fat" chance of that one, my whole family is morbidly obese and not one of them has died before 80 :( oh well, if I can't make myself stop eating I guess there are always faster and more conventional suicide methods

As an American I am pretty repulsed by the obesity here. I happened to be at wallmart the other day and was simply repulsed by the fat mounds of flesh riding on their free little mobile shopping carts that enable their obesity. I have no sympathy for obesity at all. There is no physical ailment on earth that will cause you to be fat if you don't over eat. It's just gluttony plain and simpe and it's disgusting.

>choosing not to care just because it's easier is pretty immature
>care
Caring means putting in actual effort, not just being a keyboard warrior. I doubt you actually care yourself. Do you do outreach for those people? Do you spend real time, money or effort to effect meaningful change for that population of people? If no, then you don't actually care. You're on the same level as I am. You simply have an opinion

You are pathetic. Go spit that boo hoo shit to starving Africans and see what response you get. You have no scape goat dude. You are responsible for every burger you ever stuffed in your fat fucking mouth. Just stop being a glutton. You cannot expect sympathy while you sit there consuming resources other ppl actually need. You derserve nothing.

This.

Even people with physiological issues (like PCOD, glandular/hormonal issues, etc.) can avoid being like the chick in OP's video through exercise and portion control. They might not ever be underwear models, but at least they won't look like they ate the underwear models.

I want to know why it is ok to harass and demonize smokers but not fatties. both are a lifestyle that people should be freee to abuse themselves with imo. yea smokin can be annoying to bystandards, but sitting next to a fatty on a bus with their fat spilling into my seat and pushing me against the side of the bus is also be pretty damn annoying.

>what are tyroid conditions

Psh, so? I never said I was any better. Like they say, it takes one to know one.

So yeah. I admit I'm no better than you. But if you're content with that admission, I'm gonna laugh my ass off. Because it will mean you have no drive toward good in its own right, and your only goal is to be better than the other guy.

If you're shopping at WalMart, you're part of the fucking problem.

I absolutely agree with everything you just said about me. However, I still maintain that what I originally said is true.

It is OK to demonize fatties. Be the change you want to see in the world.

I wash myself with a rag on a stick.

I bought a 3 dollar mouse pad because they are the only ones who carry the piece of shit mouse pad I like. Sue me

> tyroid kek

It's when tyrone goes on roids to bulk up for the next robbery.

I'll give you that, sure. There are reasons for everything I suppose. But not all reasons are excuses.

from now on I'm gonna follow them around with a tuba. when they get mad they can try to chase me around. I would be doing them a favor by giving them a workout.

Damn, you're life must suck to hop on Sup Forums and pretend your a CEO lol. What did you, open up your own lemonade stand you little autistic fuck?

You're*

Bitch, when did I ever say it was an excuse. I have no excuse for what I am, and I embrace that. It makes me feel like trash every day. I could change, and I try every day, but every time I try, I fail. I sincerely believe this is because I'm too weak, which is part of why I hate myself so much. I'm not asking for pity. I'm asking for mercy. I'm asking you to see that I'm already suffering as much as my sins have caused me to deserve, and lay the fuck off accordingly.

You should probably lay off on the salt as much as you enjoy taking it with everything.

Your joke is irrelevant, salt has no calories.
It would have made sense if you'd used sugar instead.

yeah, if i can't smoke in pub then i don't want to see landwhales when the smoke clears, ban fatties from public areas.

Still doesn't change the fact that your life problems are your own fault solely. Asking for mercy also is redundant.

that doesn't make much sense, no smoking areas are about preventing secondhand smoke not discouraging smoking, there's no such thing as secondhand obesity

I never suggested otherwise. You seem to be insisting I've claimed to be entitled to some unreasonable accommodation at some point. That's simply not the case. I didn't ask for anything. OP had a question, so I answered it. You then attacked me unprovoked. Asking for mercy at that point was not redundant because I had done nothing to deserve your animosity that was not already being adequately punished by my own self loathing.

i hope u get sandwiched for like 5 hours between two fatties on a plane ride. it isnt "second hand fattiness" but it also doesnt seem to be much of a public health concern the way smoking is.

>TLC
>American, not french
Keep your land whales to you

>dat dog trapped in the corner

when they leak into my personal space, bus/train seat, that's kind of secondhand obesity

If I don't see you respond before this thread is autosaged, I'll assume you concede I'm not in the wrong here.

Going to watch this episode of this fat ass next in:

failurefactory.tk

Get in here!

Based on GDP
1 Qatar 140,649
2 Luxembourg 98,460
3 Singapore 82,763
4 Kuwait 73,246
5 Brunei Darussalam 71,185
6 United Arab Emirates 67,674
7 Norway 65,614
8 Switzerland 59,540
9 United States 54,629
10 Saudi Arabia

By the way, on your point about starving children in Africa: it's not as if anyone who uses a computer does significantly less to oppress the third world than I do. In fact, the impact of my lifestyle on the environment and third world countries is actually below average. More of my impact may be in how much I eat than it is for others, but my total impact is still less. That said, in an ideal world we wouldn't subjugate undeveloped and developing nations at all. I'm always dreaming of that day.

Not obese. But you have my regards for putting it down so well spoken.

All the people posting bait pictures are just fat Americans that are too stupid to answer the original question lmao.

because they are pure cancer in all aspect of the existence