Destroy her /b

Destroy her /b

This bitch deserves no love. Soulless freak who needs a good telling off.
+27735070679
Have fun y'all

Other urls found in this thread:

youngandwild.me/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

did someone get rejected by a reject?

every 30 minutes,
some new faggot,
comes on Sup Forums,
and begs for a personal army
to go after whoever 'dun hurt muh feelinz'
if anything is proof of newfaggotry,
it's not knowing the psychology of raids.
and assuming,
anyone on Sup Forums
gives
a fuck
what some pathetic
faggot (yes, you're a massive faggot)
wants
but please, entertain us, maybe
you
can convince
the mob

shes like 1.5 years old.

Dats the story to. Still, worth it

die pls

nope

NYPA faggot

NYPA "Not your personal army". Against rule 4. Probably see a 1-2 week ban inc

Basically she claims that no one can hurt her feelings. Can b break the unbreakable? Idk send her dick picks or some such

h

We are not your personal army, faggot. Take your responsibilities, rather than asking others to do things because you don't want to see your name involved somewhere.
And if you have been rejected by her, you simply deserve it. You have no balls.

to the people who post NYPA. just don't reply if OP is being a twat. TBF I phoned her for lulz ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sue me

This is best post. Ty

raids? Sup Forums 2016?

Her face looks like it's photoshopped onto another person

such a pathetic samefag.
NYPA means fuck off faggot.
but keep making an ass out of yourself,
your own insistence proves how ignorant
you are of how shit works...
you probably never bothered to read, did you, faggot?

The real question is why you'd interact with such a fucking low life -1/10 piece of shit

you can't go about it so directly, Sup Forums will just laugh at you and worst case turn on you and destroy you.

You have to tell a story, get us fired up, then drop some accidental info leaks (while begging us not to contact). You know, a pic with a phone number, or full name in a file name, something to make us thing we're clever for noticing.

But no, you just try to hammer at us and expect results. Probably why she left you in the first place.

Christ. If you'd put half the effort you put into attacking me into attacking her...

Oh Im Sorry experienced Sup Forums user. Its just a guy asking to phone another bitch.

True lmao. It is almost as if pussies has invaded and taken over all the cool people on Sup Forums. (The NYPA people, dont get too offended)

begging for an army is even more pathetic.
given your laziness and refusal to understand how shit works, i imagine you're in 3rd grade or a nigger (which is probably why she rejected you).

NYPA MODS MODS MODS NYPA MODS MODS MODS NYPA MODS MODS MODS NYPA MODS MODS MODS NYPA MODS MODS MODS NYPA MODS MODS MODS NYPA MODS MODS MODS NYPA MODS MODS MODS NYPA MODS MODS MODS NYPA MODS MODS MODS NYPA MODS MODS MODS NYPA MODS MODS MODS NYPA MODS MODS MODS NYPA MODS MODS MODS NYPA MODS MODS MODS NYPA MODS MODS MODS NYPA MODS MODS MODS NYPA MODS MODS MODS NYPA MODS MODS MODS NYPA MODS MODS MODS NYPA MODS MODS MODS NYPA

Fuck. I've been found out.
These guys are good

Sage

5 minutes and no new post other than mine

you a funny little failure, freddie

Cant believe my own post had trips. Check em

Well I'm gonna call her anyway

Bitch look like downsyndome buscemi photoshopped on to a trans fag

Take this shit to onion, fam. Sup Forums is nypa.

youngandwild.me/

She may just be

Hello OP!

I'd do it but I need some motivating

You get to be the only one who does this right. Also I dare you. Tee hee

i talk to her, on whatsapp, its a little girl.