FEELING LIKE A FREAK ON A LEASH

FEELING LIKE A FREAK ON A LEASH

If Sup Forums is so unpopular, why is Sup Forums so fast now?

Because other boards got Draconian mods and so people moved here to funpost.

How do we get draconian mods?

>that fappening spike

What the hell was that spike in 2015?

nude leaks

>he doesn't know about the fappening
leave and never come back

Gamergate

No.

>redditors so dumb they have to use google to find their website

lmao

>mfw

>The 00's: When We Was Kings
Who should play Moot in the Sup Forums biopic?

Jesse Eisenberg.

We try to get /film/ and leave this place

It's not unpopular, it's just that a lot of people mention Reddit on TV and articles nowadays so you have a lot more people googling what the hell it is.

That failed. What else?

>/film/

A magical place.

They didn't have it open long enough. They had it for less than 2 hours and all the cuck posters spammed it.

It didn't fail.
I almost think that it was made as a joke

As every other fucking board on this site can show you, all the heavy moderation will succeed in doing is creating endless amounts of boring, soulless generals.

Boring, soulless generals? I LIKE it!

It was not for a joke, it was gonna be made for use, but idiots decided to bypass it when it wasn't even officially ready.

>mfw was in first fappening threads right when leaks started
>mfw I was first to say the word fappening
>100+ (you)s
>mfw it spread like wildfire

we already had them it's the only reason redditors like you feel safe to post on this board now

Son, you'd better listen up, and listen up GOOD.

I've seen shit that would make your fucking head spin. From dismembered babies back on the DALnet server of IRC, to IRCimages and rotten.com, ogrish and BestGore, and shit on the deep web that you'd run fucking SCREAMING from. Liveleak? Liveleak is for fucking PUSSIES. I've seen it all and come back to tell you little millennial babies how the fuck it is.

You know why I like moderation at this place? Because there are so many fucking places you can visit if you want your "fix" of chaos and brutality, of endless shitposting after shitposting, and your stupid "memes" layered so deeply that they've lost any and all meaning.

Fuck you. I'll say that again so your tiny little mind gets it. FUCK YOU. I LIKE moderation at this place. I LIKE a little island of order in the sea of endless shit. And I LIKE to discuss television and film with like-minded individuals in a nice, orderly setting with the occasional image-reply that Reddit doesn't have.

THAT is why I come to this place, you fucking shitcunt, and THAT is why I've been here for 10 years now. Now you fuck right off and start exploring those shitposting memes you love so much, you fucking teenaged douchenozzle.

>pasta doesn't include stileproject
Disappointing

Stileproject was for PUSSIES.

Stileproject was goat niggerweb

Not really. It also had the best forum for quite a few years.

YOU GAY CUNT DID YOU KNOW I OWN 10 PIT BULL TERRIERS? WELL I'LL BE DRIVING TO YOUR COUNCIL FLAT THIS WEEK AND I'M GONNA BE BRINGING ALL MY DOGS WITH ME AND THEY WILL RIP YOUR FUCKING THROAT OUT? THEN I'M GONNA TAKE A SHIT IN YOUR NECK YOU FUCKING BITCH ASS CHILD RAPING CUNT. THEN I'LL EAT YOUR LIVER AND CUT YOUR STOMACH OUT, MAKE LOVE TO YOUR ROTTING CORPSE THEN I'M GONNA CUT YOU UP INTO 1000 PIECE AND SCATTER YOUR BODY PARTS ALL OVER THE SCOTTISH MOTORWAY SO MAKE THE MOST OF THE TIME YOU HAVE LEFT. GO TO THE LOCAL GAY CLUB AND SUCK ALL THE COCK YOU CAN WHILE YOU CAN COZ IT COMES TO AN END WHEN ME AND MY DOGS COME TO SEE YOU YOU SACK OF JEWISH SHIT

An alarmingly-high percentage of those who watch anime, have been deprived of the knowledge necessary to interact successfully with other human beings. Anime is nothing more than cartoons with featureless expressions, expressions that the audience often mimic and attempt to pass off as "socializing". More often than not, this is met with derision and scorn, as it should be.

Those who watch anime have not matured. They are stuck in eternal limbo between childhood and pubescence, completely unable to respond appropriately to others in the outside world. I suppose as long as they're contributing to society in some manner, shape or form by coding from home instead of polluting outside with their awkward ugliness, then I have no major issue with them.

>tl;dr: watch all the anime you want, manchild, but don't bring your stink anywhere near me

JUST