Chile

Hey Chilenos

I want to know a couple things about your country before I consider visiting.

> How much does a small plot of land cost in the countryside?
> What are the attitudes of Chileans towards foreigners?
> What are things I should probably look out for?
> What are the living standards there compared to Eastern Europe, Western Europe, and North America?
> What are reasons why I should not visit/live in Chile?

Other urls found in this thread:

nuroa.cl/venta/parcela-melipilla?order=3&way=1
m.eltiempo.com/economia/sectores/el-87-de-colombianos-quisiera-trabajar-afuera-del-pais-dice-sondeo/16398869/1/memcachepool.get
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

based chili

I would go to Argentina but I heard it's more expensive. Is that true?

this is not a thread about *rgent****
it's a thread about chile and how great it is over there

hopefully some CHILLeans will notice this thread and show up

are you CHI?

So user, have you ever been to Chile? If so, please answer the questions in the OP

Chicano?

No. I am not a Latino.

After looking around I'd say 22 million Pesos for a 5000 m2 plot of land on melipilla in with nothing on it.
>living standards
I've never been on NA or Europe so I wouldn't know.
If you plan on living in the countryside you could probably just build a well and get yourself some photovoltaic panels, get internet from the mobile network and food from a nearby city.
In Santiago living standards are decent, if costly.

>22 million CLP

Not bad but do they get any cheaper?

Probably, I saw 1000m2 ones for like 15 million, and if I remember right a uncle bought one for like 10 millon in the same area (that was 2007, tho). My only knowlodge comes from internet searches 2bh.

Post website

nuroa.cl/venta/parcela-melipilla?order=3&way=1
Here.
btw Melipilla is a small city surrounded by coutryside that is like 20km of Santiago.

>How much does a small plot of land cost in the countryside?
Around 30000 USD

>What are the attitudes of Chileans towards foreigners?
It varies, but in general they are treated like any other countrymen

>compared to Eastern Europe
The principal difference is the safety, most of the big cities in Chile are more dangerous than the ones in EE.

>Western Europe and North America
In this case the quality of life drop significantly, but as long as you have enough money the difference should not be that big.

>What are reasons why I should not visit/live in Chile?
Is full of Chileans

The cheapers are around 12000 USD

30000 USD

good as long as you are not drug dealer aka colombian

stay away from santiago, it's turning to shit. if possible go to the south

> What are the living standards there compared to Eastern Europe, Western Europe, and North America?

depends on your money income, you can live in a paradise or in the hell

reasons to not visit: none

reasons to not live here: there are plenty of 1st world countries you can chose

Argentines save money for years to go to Chile to buy electronic goods and miscellaneous stuff, many wish to live there. It's safe, clean, their institutions are good and they are still growing and they won't stop growing for a while

big complexes, they are brown but idolize Europeans and white people, they pretend they hate black people so they can be accepted by their white peers.
nothing, after all, all of their """"culture"""" was taken off from Peru.
it's as poor as Romania, that would give you an idea.
ugly fat people, no culture, no personality, language impossible to learn, etc.

i used to live in the argentine side of patagonia a couple of hs away from the border with based chili

also i've been to punta arenas a lot of times

Sure thing, nigger

He probably got his chilean visa work rejected

>thread about Chile, Uruguay or Argentina
>butthurt congolombiano shows up

erry tiem

Just wait for the butthurt brazillian

I bought 2 hectares of land for a little over 8 millions last year in Maule. Land is cheap.

>stay away from santiago, it's turning to shit. if possible go to the south
What about Antofagasta?

EVERY TIME

+----------------- ???? ----------------+
.........................................REMINDER........................................

THIS OP IS A NOTORIOUS COLOMBIAN SCHIZOPHRENIC
Sup ForumsTARD WHO IS OBSESSED WITH COLOMBIA/WHITENESS
POSTING DOZENS OF BAITS LIKE THIS ON Sup Forums EVERY DAY
TO ATTRACT WHITE PEOPLE TO HIS HELLHOLE COUNTRY
HE IS NOT A SANE MAN HE IS AN ANGRY 28 YEAR OLD VIRGIN
AND ONLINE STALKER/HARRASER NAMED CRISTIAN CERON
YOU CANNOT EXPECT A COHERENT RESPONSE FROM HIM
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD AND JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE
WHAT HE NEEDS IS NOT A REPLY BUT MEDICAL TREATMENT

+----------------- ???? ----------------+

It was always shit, dont ever go there

It's a shit tier place, you should definetely go there.

nah, uruguay is better, all colombians and haitians should go over there

why would I want to emigrate to that poor shithole? in the best of cases I could get a job that gives me 50-70% more of what I actually earn (1000 USD month) but the downsides would be too many (ugly people, obesity, desert shithole, etc).

Tell that to the infinite congolombian immigrants here

20,000 people is not "infinite" in any country of the World, we have easily 60-100.000 Unitedstasians, 200.000 Venezuelans, and we don't attentionwhore about it.

>save money for years

are you that poor?

>20,000 people

kek

>20,000 people
Yeah, maybe just in my city

holy fuck congolombians sure are complexed fucks lol

southern cone stronk

>El 87 % de colombianos quisiera trabajar afuera del país

m.eltiempo.com/economia/sectores/el-87-de-colombianos-quisiera-trabajar-afuera-del-pais-dice-sondeo/16398869/1/memcachepool.get

>77 por ciento de los colombianos dijo que aceptaría un trabajo que no estuviera relacionado con su profesión, con tal de trabajar en el extranjero.

Holy kek

No lo culpo, imaginarte levantarte en la mañana y darte cuenta que sos colombiano.
Por lo menos viviendo en el exterior pueden aspirar a conseguir ciudadanía extranjera y dejar atrás su identidad caribeña...

There's a Chilean guy from Santiago in my campus, though he's from a different major. He doesn't think any ill of Argentina, works to pay for his rent, and when we happened to be at a bar together he shared his weed with me when I barely knew him. Bretty cool guy. Most Chileans seem breety cool.

Why must we hate each other so, Chile? I want us to be friends!

Just 1 congolombian is way too much

We only mind you when it comes to football though
If anything I have seen more argies hating on us and calling us traitors
Estuve todo el finde de parranda con dos argentinos en los valles de aquí, eran de San Juan
Primera vez que tomo fernet igual

Chile is Argentina's broest nation on Sup Forums along with maybe Uruguay though I see an Uruguayan flag on here cada muerte de obispo.

Most Brazilians are pretty nice to us, though there are a bunch of BRs who are butthurt at us and bash us on every thread about Argentina they can find. But they are just a handful.

The rest of latino countries are real dicks to us though, especially Mexicans and Colombians.

From Sup Forums, all I see is Chileans being generally isolated or neutral, not really wanting to be close friends with, or hating their neighbors.
On the cancerous corners of the internet with nationalist shit flinging, it's usually argies that start it, in my experience

>> How much does a small plot of land cost in the countryside?
the prices range way too much, it depends on where do you want to buy the land, if it has anything on it and so on, but i'd say for 1st world standards is cheap as fuck
>> What are the attitudes of Chileans towards foreigners?
girls will jump on a non shitskin foreigner's dick
>> What are things I should probably look out for?
your wallet and your iphone when walking down the street
>> What are the living standards there compared to Eastern Europe, Western Europe, and North America?
CHEAP AS FUCK, but dont worry, we have internet and all the stuff you need, and drinkable water everywhere (at least like 95% of the country)
>> What are reasons why I should not visit/live in Chile?
if you wanna live in chile, i'd say dont go to santiago, dunno what else to say about that

Te gusto el fernet?

Nobody wants you here

Sí, tenía una amargura rica
A los argentinos le hicimos probar melón con manquehuito y les encantó

>melón con manquehuito
gay

Solo los chilenos de clase baja tienen resentimiento contra argentina, el "countryside" se identifica mas con el area rural de argentina que con Santiago, la clase media capitalina y de ciudades grandes en en general indiferente, la clase media alta y alta usualmente tiene simpatia por argentina pues es donde vas por el fin de semana largo cuando no tienes tiempo de planear otra cosa.

Don't worry. I will live in a quiet area and leave you alone

Everyone in here loves Argentina and Argies.

We aren't bros with Argentina because it is a codeword for porteño jews, we are brothers with the provinces who follow Artigas' federal dream.

Is it possible to settle on unihabited land and build a house there?

There is nothing is stopping you.
http //www internationalman com/articles/how-to-buy-property-in-chile

I know your country's stats better than you. Pathetic.

a todo el mundo le gustaría vivir en otro país por un tiempo y aprender, hacer un postgrado, o algo por el estilo. Es algo muy común en los EE.UU./Europa. Yo pienso irme a Turquía o España a estudiar :yes:
> el "countryside"

aaajaja qué chicano.

Pero esos censos solo cuentan los residentes legales. Imagina el resto

Déjate de ser tan patético cerón gordo pelado

no soy Cerón, indio obeso puto.

cagalombiano mugroso, me das lástima

bump porsiaca

by "here" you mean on Sup Forums right?

No

Just take your banana and go away you fucking CONGOlombian donkeyshagging cocaine sniffer, you're 1000 years too early to throw shit at based and cozy CHILE.

>why yes I am Chilean

KEK

the other one seemed a bit rude (their national motto) so I deleted it but here's the pic anyway

Ok, so almost every comment here applies to big cities, which you should not visit for more than a week. You should go to the south, Patagonia, and get to Argentina from there too...people there is awesome and it's very prepared for tourists.

Chile is the most advanced country in South America. They are small, mostly 15 million people, but they have their own sense of nationalism and individuality. They faced some wars against Peru and Bolivia and won, and also had to "conquer" the south of the country from the indian natives, something akin to the march to the west in the USA.

I visited the country in 2001, and I quite liked it. The Chileans are respectfull and kind, even if somewhat reserved. They respected me also because even through Im a brazilian I did my best to learn and speak proper spanish.

The really bad thing about it and that the women in the north look like shit. Im not trying to be disrespectfull, but its mostly a mix of native and spanish genes which dont look good IMHO. In the south there is more european descendents and the women look better IMHO.

Sometimes I wish I could live in the Chilean Patagonia. Completely Loved Tores del Paine. But that place is fucking isolated and it must be kind of hard living there unless you can provide for your own survival.

Chile won against Peru and Bolivia and managed to conquer some of their territories and kept Bolivia from having a connection to the sea, which is something the bolivians have hated for decades/centuries now.

IMHO the chileans have a superior culture because they have always been the underdogs, both from surounding nations but also due to the climate and region, but somehow managed to overcome the odds. There are a shitload of earthquakes and the land itself is kind of barren, not to mention they ocupy a very small piece of land. That somehow allowed them to make trade deals with Asia and North America, unlike Brasil which made deals with all the surounding shity countries from South America.

Bolivians will have access to the sea once they conquer Argentina.

Argentinos do wish to live here?
Damm so many of them have been so nice to me i wish more lived here but dont misunderstand me i still love mis chilenos weones

that looks like Cocuy or any other snow mountain of Colombia.

>cheaper than here
>friendly
>Chileans at all times
>good
>Chileans live there

Everytime I see the Andes it makes me jelly as fuck.

I want mountains in my country.

t. plainsnigger

jajajajajaj

>CHEAP AS FUCK
not when compared to EE

nah, that looks null.