Left or right?

Left or right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youngandwild.me/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

im a moderate thank you. the two party system has brain washed you.

rope around both necks
tie rope around large tree branch
lift their feet off the ground

>blondes
:^)

None, they look like dumb bitches, the kind that drags you into drama and pregnancy bribery.

right all fucking day

dad of the year

enjoy this nerdy map i found

keeping thread alive!

Why? I've got more of her

Back on the truck!

youngandwild.me/

Best non-moderated chan!

Daily updates!

the right one
yould jizz on her all day long

k

> implying theyre alive to begin with
Kek

left

Your favorite house negress is a corpse? Tip submitted, enjoy your vanning necroracetraitor.

funny the faggot above me didn't know how to take a screenshot. LOL

right

This is some high-level newfaggotry.

that screenshot is older than you

Nigga, I was ancient when tabbed browsing was young.

K̡̙̘̠͍̪̤͔͎̣͋̽́͟I̭̩̦͇͇̿̔ͮͯI͆ͯ͢͏̺̺̭̥̻͚̞͓͙͢Ĩ̶͉̻̱̖̞̹͚̱ͯͨͬ͑̀̇̚I̜̟̻̯̳̱̍͂̊͛͘Î̙͈͓̄ͧ͑͝͞Ḯ͖̥͖̥͍̲͉̍̐̐̔I̹͓͙̥̫̤̒̌͂̽͐̉̃̍I̱̗͈̯̯ͧ͂̀͗̔̌I̶̪̳̹ͦͫ͒̋̅̍̓́I̧͔̰̻̰̗̘̥̳͂͐ͤ̾͒ͧ̚Į̶̡̫̖̳͈̱̀̿ͭͩ̍I̺̥̻̺͐̉ͬ͑͊ͨ̂̒̽͡ͅI̼̜̮̩̠̻̟̚͞Į̴͉͖̳̬͈̝̎ͤ̓͊͛̓ͫ͐̀I̛͖̙̼̓̈͗̀I̸̅͗͂ͮ̿̎̔̑͏̱I̶̻̻͍͙̜̥͒̒̏͒̄ͤI̛̟̼͗͒̆̿͗͞I̵̛̳̯͗̀͆ͧͭ̽͗ͪ̀I̶̟ͪͭͪ̅̃I̖̮ͭ̃ͨ͡Į̛̫̪̒͌I̤̱̦͆̀̈́͟͢I̾̄̎ͤͬ̊͏̛̩̪̩̹͙́I̦̫͚͕͔͖̠͒̎̀ͦ̕͜͞Ĭ̵̛͇̱̼͓́İ̛͔͔̘̙̲͇̼̯ͪ̅ͫ̚Í̚͏̹͖I̱͇̳̹̥̅̄͊̆͊̅̋̀I͕̖̪̔̅̔̋͟Ĭ̙̖̬̖͇̬̳̅ͧͮ͢I̳̜̦̾͑̂I̤̯͇̞͋ͨ͝K̵̤̩̬̲̙̣̱͖̋̾E͂͊ͨ͋̎ͧ͏̵̲̗͔̙̖͔͍̠S̷̳̯͓̞̒ͬ̑̎̽͋͐ͤ́͢!̜͎̐ͪ͑̏͛ͬ

K̶͗ͧ͐̉̕͘͞͏̦͈̲̤̱̺͕̩̪͍͕͇͚͙̲͙̬Į̧̭̝̩͈͙ͨ̃̄͗̍̒̐I̮̖̗͎̲̙̲̹͉̥̰̪̮ͨͬ̾̍̽̅̾̈ͩ͋͌̋̓̅̒̅̂̈́̀͜ͅI̴̡̻̟͚͕̹̣̝̱̊ͮͫͪͫ̿̂̐͒̍͐ͧ̑͘͟͞I̷̮̩̺̹̦̹͖̟̦ͬ̔͗̍ͩ̎͗̊̕ͅȈ̤̤̰͓̫͎̜̰͕̻͉̞̜͓̪̱͓̜͌̑̏̽̑̽̆̑̐͂̈́͂͛̑̀͠Ǐ̔̑͐͐̒͌ͫ̑̑̂̋͠͏͓̩͖̥̲͚̝͈͇͎̭̼̼̥̩͚͍̫̀ͅI̡͓̝̜̤͎͎̦̠͇̦̥͚̰͇͈͉̓ͭ̍ͪ̋ͭ͋̚ͅI̢̙̭͚̺̞̰͕͙̦ͬͭ͆ͣ̅̈̕͞I̡͖̬̩͋ͬ̈́ͭ͊̾ͫ̏͑̚͘͡͞͠I̶̱͖̞̱̯͙̬̳̹̳ͨ̋̉͗̃̑̉̔̊̈́̅̇I̵ͮͫ́̆ͦ̆ͪ͋̌̋͌͂̒̍͜͢͏̳͎̪͈̖̗̱̲̳͉I̬͙̙͑̓̆̄̈́̽̅͗ͧͤ͗̾̈̾̑͋͌͛͘͟I̾̅̆̆̈ͪͬͬ͛̇̉ͯ̂̍͜͏̣̗̬̤͇͔̼ͅͅI̵̸̤͉͇̤̲̪ͣ͛̔̔ͨͩ́̀̕I̶̡̠̗̫̰̞͓͚̻̩͙̪ͭ̑̓͛̈́͠I̡͗͋͂̽ͮ͋̑̕͞҉͕͇̙͉͙̟̦̼̼͕̞̪͚͈̖I̓ͣ̓̚͏̠͇̼̟̲͇͙̣̪̤̬̠ͅͅIͯ̓͒̍͆͑̎̑҉͔̹̳̤͖̰̹̹͍̻̳̫͜͢I̧̡ͬ̂̂̊ͧͮ͒ͮ̒ͧ̇ͦ͑ͤͮ҉̭̝̠̰̝̦͜Į̡͉̺͔̖̥͙̦̣͔̹̞͓̟̗̝̗̝̼̆͑͂ͮ͐̓ͨ͟͝I̡̨͇̘͇̞̰͊̓͋̏ͬ͒́͘͢͝I̟̻̼̘̯̪̟̘̗̮̐͑̐ͯ̎̈́͗ͭͭ͢͟Ỉ͊͂̉ͪ̉̄͛҉̫̘̫́͢ͅĪ̵̘̺̥͍͉͖̙͇̥͕͕͒͋̂ͦ̉͑̄͠Í̸̔͊͋̇͗́̉ͣ̆̈́͊̒ͦ͂҉̷̟͕̹̖͍̺̲̱̻̣̯̺̦̣̖͇͚̳͚͝Į̛͔̺̹̥̫̩͈̹͔̘̻͖͓͂̈́̌̓͟ͅI̷̴̥̭̗̣̲̟̳̰̹̗̪̹͚͉̤͛ͫ̍̆ͦͭ̎̊͂̂ͪ͂͆͜͠I̴̛̝̯͙̤͍͍̹̯̥̟̠͖̜̯͈̗͂̽̅͆̍͌ͣ̾̽̅ͣ̀͘͡͞I̡̗̺̙̭̯̩̖͆̎̓̓̅ͮͯͤ̿̿͑ͤ̾̿̀ͬ͗͗͗͝I̶̷̧̥̖͖̟̺̻͕ͮ̿ͤ̑̏̒́̈̈́̽͐̾̄ͧͣ̔ͬ̑̒́͞I̩͈̲̻̩͚͚̭̮͔͈͙̗͔̣ͤͪ̈́̾̂ͪͫ̀̅ͬ̊̀̚͝Ïͬͪ̿͂͋̋ͧ̽̽̿͊̑̎͐̀͢͟͠͞҉̮͙̼̹͉ͅIͩͬͦͭ͐ͣ͗̂ͮ̈́̎̽̓̍̈́̀ͮ͏̴̛̫͔̦̖͖͙͉̝̯͕̰͉͈̪͕͚̦̳̀͢ͅK̵͂ͪ̿̎ͦ̈́͂̽͆̓͏̶̲̝̺̙̥̮̱͕͢E͔̻̭̖͉̗̥̹͈̖̠̰̝͔̓ͧ̇ͦͫͦͩͫ̋͑ͨ̊̒ͭ́̀͘͟͡S̐̍̔̃̃ͭ͊͝͠҉͉͇͔̜̣̗̟̜͕̘̲͙̺͍ͅ!̸̴̧̛͚̩̦̩̦̘̹̭̙͓͇͋̄̉̊̅̔̔ͨ̈́

Slut on the right

I agree