Why do black girls like white men so much Sup Forums?

Why do black girls like white men so much Sup Forums?

Because they aren't jobless gorillas who smell like assholes.

Gods? What new nigger speak is this?

one black girl with a white guy and suddenly they like them so much.

with that logic why do white women like black guys so much?

good bait. youre an idiot.

Why do white girls like black guys so much OP ?

Mature, stable income, attractive, loyal, etc.

Why do black guys like black guys in prison so much OP?

because white man are no niggers

For the same reason white chicks prefer black men. We're stable.

You done fucked up on that one m8

This

because most white men aren't thugs who will leave them with a baby and and an STD

>Pic very related

What the'd difference between a nigger and a picnic table? A table can support a family of 4

I think he's implying white women are crazy and love instability. He's not wrong.

FINALLY a thread i can get behind!

They don't. That's just the media brainwashing you.

What's the best thing a nigger can do? Be a nigger

WE

WUZ

>black men.
>stable.

GODS

kek

N SHIEET

Niggers

Too slow nigger

Because white men aren't niggers...duh.

Niggers believe that they're literally Gods on earth. That the Black Man is God and the White Man is the Devil.

It comes from the Nation of Islam and the Five Percent Nation of Gods and Earths, both degenerate criminal organizations whose teachings have become infused with hip-hop and many rappers are members or subscribe to this belief.

But if a white man calls himself God, then he's either crazy or racist.

well yeah if they weren't then they are probably a trap

>We're stable.
just because you're hung like a horse, doesn't mean you can support a family. double entendre kek

fucking lol

What the fuck did he mean by "We losing them Gods"?

If they're Gods why do they smell like shit and coconut oil?

Them trips bro

IT'S A TRAP!!

White men are awesome. We run the fucking world. Who wouldn't want to shack up with a genetically superior piece of ass that has a chance of getting you out of the ghetto?

>But if a white man calls himself God, then he's either crazy or racist.
Not always.

Got it. Thanks.

omg it's those jews Sup Forums warned about aga... oh wait

THIS IS NOW A LONGCAT THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Jesus
>white
He was a Jew, he looked like Jews of today

> Uchiha Madara
NINGGA

>we gotta do something
Gee, I wonder how Uchida would choose to handle the situation.

Niggas ain't hung a horse, the only thing they are hung by is treea

Many a time I have heard that negroes DO smell "off"....a negress I was humping once began to sweat profusely and the smell was "off"...

our feminine penis's, duh

Lol stay mad nigger

every race on earth wants some white as a partner

Jesus was a sandnigger

Fuck off Sup Forums

Well if hitler succeeded then we wouldn't have this black and white issue now would we

>jesus
>existed
yeah no
and even if there was (to some extent) such a man he was probably canaanite

that's racist. i sexually identify as a magnolia tree

angry nigger detected

They don't. They just like money

>In 2001 forensic anthropologist Richard Neave created a model of a Galilean man for a BBC documentary, Son of God, working on the basis of an actual skull found in the region. He did not claim it was Jesus's face.
>He did not claim it was Jesus's face.
>He did not claim it was Jesus's face.

Who cares? that's the kind of thoughtpattern that will keep them as niggers

>We losing them Gods
wtf does that mean?

Your right, trees are to precious to have disgusting niggers hang from them

Because we aren't useless monkeys

>Jesus
>not existed
Get the fuck out of here you uneducated swine

>called me precious
teehee XD

Plebbit faggots love black cocks. Maybe they'll all catch AIDS and die.

The same reason Black guys like white wemenz

>let me Google that for you.

Because OP, despite what this website may think at times, most black men(especially in america) are gay.

Scientists from the university of oxford have recently discovered a DIRECT correlation between darker skin complexion, and homosexuality. Basically, the darker a mans skin is, the gayer he becomes. Of course there are some outliers from this correlation, but in general, most black men are homosexual.

I moved to New Orleans from Oklahoma. Can confirm that I went from basically neutral on black people to deep hatred. It got even worse when I started a new job downtown and had to run into more of them.

Well for example look at Africa and you see how blacks run things there. Now think how they run a family or a business.

Then think of any "white" country or continent and see how whites run things. Then think how they run a family or a business.

Does any differences come to mind?

>inb4 blacks have a long ding dong.
This is bs, Guinness World Records can tell you that the largest confirmed penis belongs to a white dude, but the yet unconfirmed largest penis belongs to some Pedro in Mexico.

good credit...good insurance

just joking. I think interracial relationships are great. it's a hard world without all the assholes raising a stink and making it worse. good for people to love and be loved by.

never know until you try it yourself.

>Don't the benches attached to the table actually do the supporting? 6/10 nigger joke.

He did exist, that's a fact, but there is no proof that he is the son of god

You're a tumblr fag or b8

Okay serious reply here. Ive dated black girls before, and theyve been a lot easier to talk to and actually go far with. I asked about why they seem to like white dudes so much and the answers always vary, but it usually just has to do with attitude and attraction. A lot of black girls are sick of the kind of dumbass thug attitude sone black guys embody, so they change it up. Same can be said for platinum blondes and black men. Neither is a hoax. If you're white, try some black booty and you wont ever go back.

Michigan is pretty much neutral yea
>unless you live in niggerville

Nice try faggot.

top keks

cause black women wanna be treated better

cause white girls just want to be abused but in the end will end back with a white man

Yeah... I bet that many dudes back then did have the same name, much like these days. Some of them might have lived in the same area and our time keeping has not been so great over these few millenias so give or take about 30 years and make your best guess who was the "real" Jesus or was there any.

There is also a real existing mab named Jesus in Mexico at this point and it can be proven to be a fact. But is he a son of god? Most likely, NO. But wait there are even more Jesus dudes there in Mexico. Some even might have the same fake id and they might be making the same trip in to USA over the unfinished wall. Now it can be proven that Jesus was real and came to USA from Mexico.

surprice, smart sells

>If you're white, try some black booty and you wont ever go back.
if you're you would find most colored people disgusting

Holy shit, I can't fucking understand your shitty grammar.
Jesus existed, there's no doubt about that. I think what you're trying to say he was not a divine being, which no one here has claimed he was.
Go back to school, guy

>there's no doubt about that
in your mind obviously

how much did they beat you over the head at church

This seems to true to be true.
But I actually suspected this based on the anti-Trump lib/left shitstains that seem to have seized control of Sup Forums.
I was posting some very strong, irrefutable threads that kept getting deleted on here - too quickly for normal sinking.
Mods seem cooperative or in on it.

Too be fair I gave it a try twice. The smell is what drove me away and eventually the Jo'quandaisha comes out in all of them.

>Jesus existed, there's no doubt about that.

>Go back to school, guy

I know my grammar is no good, but it still is you who should go back to school. How are you so sure that the one particular Jesus you are talking about excisted.

Show me the proof that he is the one and the same Jesus that is in the bible.

any more of that chick

she's kinda cute

apparently you cant read either. Re-read his post.

>white chicks prefer black men. We're stable.

Yeah cause white chicks ain't crazy at all

what a mind fuck, good job

what was he (the one in the bible) then?

a street magician on rampage?

how do you manage to believe and not believe someting at the same time?

This, although I don't live in the US my experience is in the UK. I went from neutral on Indians to 75% racist when I moved into a community that was 95% Indian/Muslim
Now that I'm moved out of that community I'm literally back to neutral

Is that fucking Cousteau with her?

Because white men are less likely to get high on crack then choke a bitch, then go to prison for nine years

Their daughter/son is most likely going to have kids with a black. Half-niggers always try to overcompensate by turning into black nationalist and shit like that.