I asked a friend to edit my pic to make me more handsome but I think he made me look gay. What does Sup Forums think?

I asked a friend to edit my pic to make me more handsome but I think he made me look gay. What does Sup Forums think?

Other urls found in this thread:

images.techtimes.com/data/images/full/163416/meaning-of-vault-boy-thumbs-up-jpg.jpg?w=600
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Which one is supposed to be gayer ?

The second one is gayer, look at it. The first one is unedited.

He made you look pretty you dick head, if you think you look gay it's probably because you're attracted to your homo self

Man... sorry but you actually look like a faggot, shoop or no shoop.

See. I'm spelling the joke out for you cuz you were too gay to get it.

How the FUCK am I guy? The real picture is ON THE LEFT not the gay one

This is the user Vexxed from youtube. He posts good shit. Give him a follow. There's a good story behind this shoop.

???

The eyebrows are fucked in the right pic. Apart from that it looks better.

Not really "gay" more like 'fuckable'. I mean, dude, look at you, you're not winning any prizes in the looks department.

Nah dude, it's your eyebrows. They're a clear sign that you're 100% homosexual. You should shave them if you want to avoid sending the wrong message.

He just made you look less like a ching chong, thank him with a blowjob you ungrateful fag

You guys are trolling the right pic is homosexuals

In either pic, you look like Bert. Doesn't get much gayer than that.

Yeah dude you got some gay eyebrows man

Your eyes are so far apart... you look like you were meant to be born a downy, but for whatever reason weren't. Do you pluck your eyebrows or something, to match your downy eyes?

Your friend made you look better and should be thanked properly

I live in Japan and my eyebrow style is common

Looks bad and you should feel bad.

>Less than a ching chong
>From japan
Ultra kek

So how many pounds in cock do you suck per night?

In Italy(or any of the Mediterranean), Russia, China, or Japan you would look good. In either pic. In most of the western world, the second pic would make you look best.

Both are pretty flaming level homo man, sorry... in one of them youre an ugly faggot, in the other youre just a standard faggot.

You should blame ur parents not ur friend.

I'm Italian and he would look just like an average faggot

Not from Japan, just live here

being ugly is the worst feeling in the world, because you know you're ugly and so does everyone else and you just wish that for one day you could feel what it feels like to be something other than just ugly, but you can't be anything other than ugly so you pretend and lie to yourself you look in the mirror and tell yourself that you're not ugly that you're just normal but deep down you know the ugly truth

-Get plastic surgery
-Learn how to style your hair so it accents your face in a good way
-Find a facial hair style that works for you
-Wear clothes that make you look better.
-Lose weight.
Any of the above.

i think you already looked gay. enjoy your photoshop.

The only difference is you blurred your eyebrows to make them look "fuller" like a girl dose for instagram. Kill yourself faggot.

>you're attracted to your homo self

did you get lost in his lusciously full eyebrows that you didn't notice his eyes changed too?

How do I delete my thread?

be yourself and accept who you are faggot

i call bullshit on this thread both are shopped
i might as well throw in my two cents
the first photo you look like the retard werewolf (check out his hot sis)from the movie the howling
2nd you look like david walliams the uk comic

who i might add is gay

I'm not a fucking ware wulf !

Here is not photoshopped

yeah well this jpeg says you are lying

This may be the worst attempt at viral marketing I've ever seen.

sorry i should of used a pre transformation pic ill get one now..l 3 minutes

yeah,the second one looks very gay,but again,I see no difference between the two pics

Pretty sure that's the gay one, you look pretty fucking gay dude.

equally gay but the dress is the blue

images.techtimes.com/data/images/full/163416/meaning-of-vault-boy-thumbs-up-jpg.jpg?w=600

i just noticed something
you spelt were wolf the correct way which is of course ware wulf
only a ware wulf or a ware wulf hunter would know this...

Underated Post.. whole gaythread is about shitcunt Joe screaming for attention

Yeah, Beneducci Cucumber looks retarded, but chick's flock to Sherlock