Any one following dakoda access? dogs unleashed on protesters...

any one following dakoda access? dogs unleashed on protesters. fb is taking down images with names of dog handelers and the companys they work for. any thoughts b/?

Other urls found in this thread:

democracynow.org/2016/9/4/dakota_access_pipeline_company_attacks_native
theguardian.com/science/2015/jul/22/one-wave-of-migration-from-siberia-populated-the-americas-dna-shows
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good for her. We should sic the damned National Guard on these damned protesters the same way we did during Vietnam.

What's all this?

>mfw America is now no better than Gabon or Burundi

top kek

I have no idea

but I hope theres a vid

Reminds me of the Pinkerton episodes of the 19th century and union busting with hired thugs. I hope these dog wielding cunts get what's coming to them.
What kind of a piece of shit trains attack dogs and willingly sets them on people in support of some big cunting business? Fuck her and the others like her.
Power to the people! #waterislife

I'm actually not mad. She is doing god's work. I truly hope the dog's gave the protestors some type of incurable, horribly debilitating disease. The protestors are whats wrong woth this country not her

i think it's something about an oil company illegally building a pipeline and having mercenaries come in and attack the protesters

You need to work on your bait

democracynow.org/2016/9/4/dakota_access_pipeline_company_attacks_native

What where people protesting

>dogs unleashed on protesters
What were they protesting?

SICK EM BOY!

So a dog bit a few russians? so what?

Any images of the dogs ripping off faces?
wtf is this for sjw shit

Show some fucking faces getting torn off by dogs, aftermath gore wtf is my incentive here

So how much do these dogs go for?

It wasn't bait I'm dead serious.
Why does everything you liberals disagree with have to be bait, racist, or sexist. Could it not just actually be the real fucking world and not an imaginary fairy tale you created?

doxed it, well just common info but here have fun Sup Forums

>Frost kennels
>Frost Kennels
9038 Edison st
Louisville OH 44641
Phone: (330) 267-8014
Email: [email protected]
have fun or do something idk who cares

Huh? It's happening North Dakota and it's Native Americans.

Where do you get Russians?

Excuse me.
>Siberians

theguardian.com/science/2015/jul/22/one-wave-of-migration-from-siberia-populated-the-americas-dna-shows

keep baiting user, you obviously need more practive

We have to be like that now as we have their people living among us, this is what you get with multi cultural , you get the policing system for the worst culture/race in the bunch.

How much things didn't became illegal because of niggers.

never fuck with a working dog mein negers. nothing crazier than a massive shepherd chewing a tire off a car during a vehicle inspection, let alone your head

also here:

It's not bait I'm serious. And even if it was wouldn't you be falling for it just be replying? That makes me think you know it's not bait. You just want to imply that you think what I said is so dumb that I can't possibly be serious.
>but I am

pff my people have been in europe for 40,000 years at least.
Arabs are flooding my country like these buldozers , you wont hear me complain

Hey, resident Dakota here. Protesters attacked vehicles and people, including government employees. Which is a no-no. So the people working retaliated by using attack dogs, tear gas, etc. From what has been reported, sounds like it was justified. Attack dogs did seem to be a bit much though.

hey thanks guys. yes it is native Americans protesting the Dakota access pipeline . facebook is taking down images relating to this with contact info relating.

>theguardian.com/science/2015/jul/22/one-wave-of-migration-from-siberia-populated-the-americas-dna-shows

lol. Wit/10

I stand corrected: They are attacking North Dakotans of Siberian ancestry.

But anyhow, fuck that company.

mhm, who is paying you to say these things?

Wow that's good shit to watch. Get the fuck outa here

has anyone found her address?

You made me so happy thx user

i can do that hold on

No one gets it worse than Native people. Constantly abused, attacked without provocation, brutalized and genocided in past and present. No one pays for crimes against Native people...

how is that bait lol i actually agree with him

plz show video of them attacking gov employees plz. only vid avalible shows them TRESSPASSING, i admit, and then security using force on a project that wasnt going to go through anyway unless they go through 200 people. dumb fucks shoulda called police. 5 people with dogs = gov employees = fuck off? kys.

her address is exactly the same as the picture, 12401 Snow Rd
Burton, OH 44021-9771

i miss when people would actually take info and run with it but oh well.

Except there were cameras rolling and protesters didnt attack anyone you cuck. These bloodthirsty savages released dogs and tear gas on children but thats ok to you because theyre "Indians".

don't know the background story, anybody got a source?
Anyway, I've found this. She let's a dog attack children?

What is going on in here?

There was zero propaganda to what I said, how could the post you just replied to be interpreted in any way to biased towards a political side?
If you reply with something along the lins of this post being bait then you are baiting and I won't reply to you.

I legitimately feel bad for the dog having to bite a dirty nigger, and getting hit for it.

Sounds like a pretty cool girl.
Wanna start a fund for her Sup Forums?

yup, watch every video you can see they sick the dogs on them like its nothing the protestors didnt do shit but protest. i posted all info i have of her above.

WTF are you asking that for

fuck off shill

It's funny how the edgy kids justifying this can't tell a reasonable protest from a sjw meetup. Those faggots are as low as you can get but these people actually had a reason to protest and were right.

>ITT: Edgies being edgies because liberals = bad

Why can't I find anything about this on any major news site?

Yeah, why haven't the protestors been filmed doing anything other than tresspassing and then throwing some sticks AFTER getting attacked by dogs and pepper spray?

Your Dakota residency lends you no credibility here, sir. Provide proof to substantiate thy claim!

What were they protesting about?

>major news site
>news site
>news
top kek, watch what you're fed and shut up you communist !

literally, it wasnt some bullshit gender protest its a protest to protect their fucking land after we already took everything. im pretty desensitized to most shit but this is fucked up.

The europeans made it first to america telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html

Fuck your burrial sites, beside there is no burrial site.
each of these native fucks have government benefits and drive trucks that use oil.

>Reasonable protest

Go ahead. Explain

Your people were black before they lost that melanin & bonded with the neandrfucks.
Continue...

This is one of those rare cases where bother parties involved should be bludgeoned to death

Lack of dog attacks on the population.

They want to blame white people for what Spaniards did. Fuck em, it's like BLM and Feminism, Idgaf what people do, just come correctly or don't come at all

cause they dont want you knowing whats really going on, how the pipleine doesnt even have the legal papers to even do what they are trying to do......

Looks like this women needs some support from all the hate for simply doing her awesome job.

Kill all the feather niggers. They are so far removed from the culture and views of their hallowed ancestors that they no longer have any claim to special status.

Fuck your false narrative, this is why your dead get 0 respect. False accusations are shitty, all the hate with none of the satisfaction of truly fucking shit up

The only one anyone should ever feel bad for is you m8

they are literally protesting the land they were given cause they are a native american tribe and big oil companies are trying to run a pipeline thru it and it would destroy their water supply. fuck off X_edge-master_X

It's slowly starting to surface. The only reporters at the scene have been from Democracy Now. Maybe this vid will attract them more attention.
I see it a lot in my FB feed, but i also have quite a few social justice types as friends.

Also

>Native American
>Trespassing

Choose one and only one

Thanks user, I'll accept your sympathy.

Dirty foreigners either way

Fuck those stupid indians, we need that goddamn oil.

>Immune to laws due to race
>Not an ultimate SJW faggot
PICK ONE MOTHER FUCKER

Dude, this isn't a liberal thing, this is people not wanting this shit going through their back yard.

If your state or some company was going to build an overpass over your house and you wanted to stay like you were, would that make you a fucking liberal faggot, then to have an opinion on what people do in your backyard?

Then why couldn't they protest peacefully instead of chimping out like niggers

Use of dogs was completely justified

Nobody take this desperate bait you might catch his level of brain cancer

well yes at least that would be fair and equal treatment. touche

If I had the vid I would show it, until then I am inclined to to believe that both sides are at fault. The protesters fault for trespassing (and attacking if it was like how it has been reported) and the pipeliners fault for using tear gas and attack dogs. It's more than likely there is more happening than reported, I am just advising what was.

Not true as the first humans were not black you stupid afrocentric fuck , niggers are black because they adapted to the climate over a period of 170,000 years.

the first monkeys losing their fur did not need the dark pigmentation to protect them from the sun as they still lived in the rainforest's.

the early people had a gray or tanned complexion like shaved chimps.

niggers interbred with home erectus and became pitch black , Caucasoids interbred with neaderthal and became white.

Oil is gay af, but yeah they do need to be properly educated instead of going "hurr durr muh white man kilt the game"
>Ignoring EXTREME plague
>Ignoring loss of labor leading to economic collapse and starvation
>ignoring desperate tribesmen running rampant due to seeing everyone die due to plague
>Ignoring raider tribe
This all happened before whites even got here

they didnt youre not fucking listen faggot they literally have been protesting peacefully for months now. they didnt do anything. dumbass, they just stand there and chant and protest they didnt provoke anything.

If it's not a police dog, It's target practice, nigger. Someone should have killed every dog there.

Those are officers of the law you're talking about, monkey.

Wrong again. Chumash date to 12000 BCE.

And your people were African before they were European.

But if you need that diminished pigmentation to make you feel better, you just go right ahead.

You are right bro sorry I thought this was a BLM protest. I would actually be pretty pissed

im betting you still think niggers gave birth to all the other people on this planet.
Sad story you are the runt of the nest, left behind 130,000 years ago

>all protesters are liberals now
>protesting takeover of your land is being liberal
>Cliven and ammon bundy are liberals by this logic

God damn hillbilly accusing liberals of the being "the problem" all the time and not realizing fucking morons like him are the problem

So protestors were on their own ground?

Why did none of them pull a gun and put down the dogs, plus the trainers for trespassing?

Stand your ground laws and all that, you know?

seeYou are full of shit negroid loving bitch

KEK
>bred with homo erectus

Making it up as you go along?
O, the NEED for white to be different, when it's just...NOT.

They crossed into the construction site. I saw the video

Also, its just a fucking pipeline. It's not going to ruin their water. Pipelines are enclosed in steel retard

Calling someone a moron does not invalidate their point user. It only weakens yours
>git good

The protesters don't have an interest in fabricating a story, whereas the company has a POWERFUL multi-front money backed interest in continuing the project, so, by far the company should be under scrutiny.

No it's not you fucking idiot, anyone can buy an attack dog. I specifically said "if it's not a police dog" you fucking illiterate.

the land is their fucking land however, you can protest your own land and even protest something with a fence around it negroid its a constitutional right. and yeah your right oil leaks NEVER HAPPENNNNN. youre really autistic huh kiddo?

>democracynow.org/2016/9/4/dakota_access_pipeline_company_attacks_native
Reposting vid for fags who missed it

Then they're dog cucks

kek north Europeans are to Asians what the Greeks Spanish and french are to north Europeans.

Crude oil leaks into water supply after pipeline ruptures

Yeah I actually fucked up I thought it was a BLM protest and not that them building a pipeline through my land. I would actually be pretty mad if they were gonna do that to me so I think they had a right to protest.
Sorry