>>702944267 #

#
#

We got WINRAR, so this is the new bread. You all may discuss ideas here

Other urls found in this thread:

sott.net/article/307516-14000-refugees-go-missing-in-Sweden-police-say-little-can-be-done
theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/30/fears-for-missing-child-refugees
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-crisis-sweden-admits-we-simply-don-t-know-where-they-are-after-14000-illegal-immigrants-go-a6752491.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Swedish government was just acting nice to the Muslims and is actually gassing them Holocaust style, and the Russians are helping.

The Russian chauffeur for Putin that was killed yesterday was actually going to leak the classified documents to WikiLeaks. Sweden took him out

Twitter

#swedisholocaust

>tip my fedora
>turn 360°
>walk away

# ÖppnaSanningen

Means "See truth". Lets get this shit rollin

The individual responsible for this bill being passed has been spotted through another's camera by mistake when during a protest in the United states.

Someone need to get twitter bots for this shit

Working on Aerials of Swedish Deathcamps

Who has access to bots to spread these hashtags quickly?

We need results people I'm here for the lulz

we should bump the thread a bit

Whats the plan stan

Bump

Bump

Plan is ongoing, just start out

Bump

the old thread is still pretty active, someone faked a cnn article

Who's working on the twitter hashtags?

Tumblr, fbThis

from old thread.

Sverigedemokraterna (Swedish Democrats), a far-right party, has set up concentration camps throughout the country as a response to an influx in immigrants. They have 13 seats in Swedish Gov't.

Noice

Pictures of the Camp where the await their fate

Oooooooooo, I like. Where is it actually?

BREAKING:
SWEDISH Government caught covering holocaust-reminiscent treatment of Syrian and Muslim refugees

its really in sweden, coordinates check out as well

If someone could fake a buzzfeed video and share it on fb
It would be grate

>filename

tl;dr?

Someone fake a video like the ''How it's like in a north korean prison'' made by buzzfeed, and then we'll share

sott.net/article/307516-14000-refugees-go-missing-in-Sweden-police-say-little-can-be-done

Make more like this and make this shit spread like wildfire

Oh please goys, we need to NOT 404. bump thread in the meantime

This has some real potential

Tell me how to make articles and im on it

bump

bump

bump

I like russia

bumperini

boomp

We need something on the russian angle

>Codename Red
>Red

So do they ship the muslims on trains into russia or what?

The media is fed up with russia though, sweden is new and fresh. don't need to over complicate it by including rusland

Use the hashtags #Campgranisvagen and #SwedishHolocaust and tell people CNN reporter was fired for inciting panic. Plan is simple, say the Swedish government was KNOWN to have been doing this by America's government to be working with Russia in a large scale plot to eliminate terrorism and ISIS as a whole by reducing members of the Islam religion

Why is sweden so evil? Hitler 3.0?

Putin's Russian chauffeur was killed yesterday in a vehicle accident. Spin to make it seem he was assassinated by Russians for threatening to leak Sweden's and Russia's activities

theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/30/fears-for-missing-child-refugees

gold

Golden.

Bumping with meme

Where does sweden get the weapons?

Keep the dirt on Sweden until the rumour becomes mainstream, then subtly hint towards Russian involvement

Oh, user. How I love you.

GO GO GO
If everyone makes their own articles from many websites, mainstream media has no choice to acknowledge it as multiple sources

The one article (fake one) links to this one for credibility.

IM GETTING Sup Forums INTO THIS !

Where are the bodies?

Oy vey, give us a link to the thread.

You mean the ashes

Surely the jews already know

so are we gonna set up twitter bots with the links and the hashtag '#ÖppnaSanningen' ?

Incinerated. Just like the actual Holocaust.

That, #swedishholocaust, and whatever else you can find.

I posted this in the other thread too I go to a big college trips decide what I do to spread the news

Sure, Mosad knows, the just don´t give a shit about the Rag-Heads

I can think of stories and what not, getting links but I can not contribute to anything being accociated with the twitterbots

Im new to raids such as this. Are those 'news' from the guardian and CNN actually real?

Pull photos of "evidence" from your phone and show people who get interested

Yes they are, but no one knows where they've gone, that's where we come in..hopefully

they have secret underground factories where they make that shit

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-crisis-sweden-admits-we-simply-don-t-know-where-they-are-after-14000-illegal-immigrants-go-a6752491.html

Dood, we are close to third in technology and quality weapons production, they think is that we lonly export the weapons since our army is too small to even use the things we produce

>Bump
>This is great we gotta do this

Holy shit gold this succession of threads has restored my faith and happiness with Sup Forums

>independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-crisis-sweden-admits-we-simply-don-t-know-where-they-are-after-14000-illegal-immigrants-go-a6752491.html
Holy shit

Somebody make a video with images and sad music like the kony2012 shit

Make Sup Forums for the lulz again

No, make it more sketchy cell phone video, not enough to be super credible, but enough to speculate about.

Seriously

I don't got anythin' bump though

But what's the hastag we should use?
#SwedishHolocaust maybe?

#SwedishHolocaust, #ÖppnaSanningen, #StopTheGastanks, #SeeTheTruth

Sounds pretty good

>trending
>CNN reports on a few missing muslims
>overexaggerating the story to draw attention from Hillary's fuckups
>people hating on sweden
>still taking in thousands of immigrants
>sweden is now the ultimate cuck

Does anybody know how to fake documents? We could use a few official signatures on this.

As an aryan I take pride in this, it might scare off some of the mudslimes

Im writing fake articles now, just need someone to edit it into CNN or Russia Today so they look legit

bumpbois

Report about the lost immigrants in Sweden
#BringThemBackSweden or something

What kind of documments

Bump

swedish army/imports, if not, try blaming Russia.

I can't really contribute to anything other than translate any english into swedish, give me any hashtag and i'll give you perfect swedish. Bumping for the legacy of Sup Forums

Like government papers that detail the plan to systematically kill muslims. Two or three fake signatures.

Im writing some news articles now

Can whoever made the airials make it seem more smokey, like an incinerator is active on the property?