SALMA HAYEK JUST TURNED 50

SALMA HAYEK JUST TURNED 50

fuck i'm so old

I would eat refried beans from her asshole

So the combined age of her boobs is 100 years, holy shit!

only the nipples, the tits would be a bit younger

Bigger pls

but would you fart through a walkie talkie just to hear the sound of her dragging her naked pussy through broken glass for 3/4 of a mile??

Face is not the best but tits are best quality on the market

id hit it..

no. don't be silly

it's a perfectly fit face for cumming on

I would pay 100k to eat her shit

I'd very much like to sodomize her in a vigorous and forceful manner

i want toput my face in between them and never let go

I would eat her shit for 100k.

At that price though it would have to be somewhere in secret and nobody must ever know. If it were to be public knowledge I would want at least a million.

shes still very fine, like the milf from modern family. top tier women

I would spend an hour in Sup Forums just to shake her hand.

I would greatly enjoy the opportunity to hold her forcefully to a wall by the throat and quickly tear her clothes from her frightened, quivering body. If she were to struggle, I'd strike her with the back of my hand. At which time I would then persuade my tongue into her mouth and any other orifice I find worthy of it.

>like the milf from modern family.
Her name is Sofia Vergara you dense numb-nutted juvenile.

Love her. She's one of the most beautiful dwarfs on the planet.

As great as her tits are, her ass is just as juicy!

Her lips seem quite inviting and I should find myself obliged to house my member within her facial cavity. As deep as I can possibly force it down her gullet, I will.

>I would greatly enjoy the opportunity to hold her forcefully to a wall by the throat and quickly tear her clothes from her frightened, quivering body. If she were to struggle, I'd strike her with the back of my hand. At which time I would then persuade my tongue into her mouth and any other orifice I find worthy of it.
At which time she would pull her security stiletto strapped to the waist band of her cerulian thong and she would ram it upunder yourrib cage into your heart and in the spasm of death you would ejaculate upon yourself as the life drained out of you you last thought being "This was a fucking dumb idea..." and as you slide to the floor she kicks you in your face and calls for security who continue to beat you even though the sordid life you possessed drifted away into 2chan where the horrors you know await you.