Why is 'The Simpsons' so popular in Latin America?

Why is 'The Simpsons' so popular in Latin America?

because 'La Simpsonas' is spanish for a type of sex move. Basically, it's when you affix your lips to someone else's anus and then vibrate them like you're playing a trumpet, which causes a pleasurable sensation.

This couldn't possibly be true, but i'll take it

You're a fag. That's bullshit.

Dios mio! Haha XD

sounds more like a rusty venture to me

Latin Americans must just find garish, animate-by-numbers, unfunny Family Guy rip offs appealing.

>inb4

Trying too hard
Bait has to be more subtle
Faggot

first off,checked

second

wat?

not even b8 m8 that is what the simposons is

started off promising, ended up tryhard

Checked and keked

>animate-by-numbers
what did he mean by this?

stop man, just stop

Simpsons has been around longer then family guy...

the lord of the b8

>family guy ripoff
is this bait or are you that stupid?

the voices are better

Yes but for the past 10+ years it has been terrible and ripping off family guy more than the other way round.

It means there are about 3 templates for expressions and body poses that the animators are allowed to/can be bothered to use. There is no art to it.

>21 replies
>13 posters

Stay off the reggie

I'm currently living in south america - Brazil to be more precise, after 5 or 6 months here I get it why they like it.

It's because is a "simple" comedy, it doesn't require too much brain cells to understand it. That's also why they have so many tv novels, as they call it.

Also when you live in a fucked up favela, where you basically can't have tv cable, and Simpsons is the only thing to watch you will ended up enjoying it.

Any more questions about Brazil? Which is where I am now?

>2016
>believing any of the things I said are not true of the simpsons

Honestly have you seen The Simpsons in the last 2 decades?

Watch The Simpsons today and you will see shitty animations, poor acting that's basically just shouting, the occasional reference to when it was good, and Family Guy-style random shit.

Look broz the first 8 years or so were literally some of the best things ever made by humans but those days are long gone and most people on Sup Forums were literally not even born when they ended.

>Latin America
>Spanish
Hmm it's not like they speak Spanish everywhere, mate.

Pretty much everywhere but Brazil, mate.

Because our sense of humor is better than muricans.

Latino spic here, Spanish as native language. I don't want to put salt in here but murricans don't know a shit about comedy.

Yes. What the fuck reason is there for Brazil to host both the Olympics and the World Cup? Who did they blow to get that?

how's that bait taste?

You do understand that The Simpsons is an american cartoon written by americans, right?

Everywhere but
>everywhere
>but

Then it's not everywhere.

Damn son, I'm here only for a few months. I don't know, maybe they have sent hookers and underage girls to the right place.

By hookers I mean a few traps as well.

i know you are trying to look smart and sarcastic, but you really just come of insanely retarded

>hey, why do americans love cheeseburgers so much
>HURR THEY DON'T LOVE 'EM SO MUCH IN NEBRASKA
>NEBRASKAZ PART OF AMERICA
>SO NOT EVERYWHERE RETART
>HUEHUEHUE UR SO DUM

Jokes on you, that's my plan.
You are right man, I'm just shitposting at this point.

Sup Forums please go