What kind of phone does Sup Forums have?

What kind of phone does Sup Forums have?

>Samsung Galaxy s7 Edge

Nexus 5x on Google Fi

Lame Galaxy S4

Samsung A5. 300 euros and perfect low budget phone.

Still rocking a Nexus 5 and it's running Nougat. Only thing that sucks is battery. Still better than a locked bootloader.

Galaxy S6 Edge
Love that thing

How is Nougat? I'm running Pure Nexus so I'm holding off on updating until there's a PN build.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 3

(op) I had proviously had a S5 but it kept shutting off and on and I was due for an upgrade. It was either the s7 or the s6 so I just went with the s7 and I love it.

Nexus 5 here too

Samsung Galaxy s7 Edge

Phone is sick as hell but how the hell do you hold it without our palms pressing all the links on the side?

Nexus 5x, love it.

Sony Xperia Z Ultra, 6.8" phablet

Pretty comfy. I like the new quick toggles in the notifications.

I've been using this phone since late 2013. Best phone I've ever had. I'm not upgrading until it's broken and replacement parts are no longer sold on ebay.

Droid turbo, rooted.

Oneplus Two. Had it for one year now. No issues so far, very happy. Extreme bang for buck. iPhone 3GS before that. Loved it, but didn't fancy dropping a lot of money on a new Apple phone.

Note 7

Still using the note 5 as well

Enjoy your exploding battery.

HTC One M9

Pretty good so far, bought it after they fixed the overheating issue

Just bought pic related for $60 on Amazon

I loved the Nexus 5 also, but i just upgraded to 5x and the battery life...just wow and a big plus is also the usb type-c charger. Also LTE makes a difference, just barely enough to notice.

iPhone SE

Shieeet, I'm using slow charger. Not worried has barely got warm, replacement next week. Over reaction in my opinion but let's me test out the screen for scratch.

Go kill yourself

Lg G4

Nexus 6P

Using Nexus 6p. Fucking love this phone

Is it alot better than G3?

Microsoft Lumia 950, it's so fucking underrated

Note 7, can't wait for it to explode

+1 for S7 edge, best phone I've ever owned

Nexus 5x

Note 7
>hasnt blown up yet

samsung galaxy grand prime, complete with a whopping 4.5 gigs of space and a tendency to overheat. it was $250 so i guess you get what you pay for.

Iphone 6s, kinda steep pricing for what I'd like to pay but it's very nice

I have a non exploding phone.

Sony C5 Ultra

OnePlus X

Galaxy S6 Edge. Free from my work. No complaints

Htc One m8

But about to replace it for an S7

got an Blackberry Q10 for long time and LOVED the keyboard.
but I sold it cause of the lack of apps.
I like the Blackberry Priv but its too expensive.
so now I have a Sony E4G for now...
straight and solid phone I think.
when I dont miss the hardware keyboard I'll maybe try the chinaphones...xiomi maybe.

Yes m8. It has a lot of pretty cool features and imho it's one of the best phones of 2015 and can keep up with the 2016's ones. I had samsung galaxy s2, s3, s4 , lg g3, iphone 5s huawei p8 (more of those for work) and lg g4 is the best i think

I've babied this phone and other than a few smudges on it the thing is like new. I even got a 1337 android case for it because the little green god demanded it.

Samsung Xcover 2

I have a nophone lol xD

Huwawei Gallo 12

Galaxy S7 Edge

ahahaha lol XXXXXDDDD

i wonder what kinda of a huge faggot one must be to pay more just for rounded edges...

930 reporting.

Huawei P8 lite

I wonder what kind of butthurt fag worries how much money someone spends on something.

What theme is that?

Nextbit Robin (Midnight Edition)

OnePlus 3 of course. Fastest motherfucker right now

i just couldn't be friends with someone who pays more for something that doesnt provide any more comfort...
tax on retarded people

My mother had half a mind to get Galaxy Grand Prime. Here's a story

> 3 years she's been using a shitty low price model Samsung phone
> she was about to opt for another because it is cheap user
> "Fuck that," I said; "Would you like to replace the new phone in the next 3 years, too, or can we get you something decent so you can ENJOY the damn phone for next whatever 3 - 5 years?"
> "O-okay, but, still, user, it's around $300 more expensive"
> Jesus christ
> I finally convince her
> It takes an hour at the small corner store
> Turns out this was her 2nd new phone ever (other phones have been passed down from her brother/my father)
> She fucking adores it
> Mission success

...but I didn't know it was that bad, user. Damn.

galaxy s6

OnePlus 3. Best phone I've ever used.

which theme?

Moto X Force

iPhone 3gs

htc one m8 ; pic related

I'm using Nova Launcher with the Flight icon pack

Galaxy s4 and a G2. Both are garbage, Samsung makes the cheapest feeling bloated shit. Samshit is bootloader locked but at least it has Xposed

A armored flip phone

Just friends with other butthurt losers, sounds legit.

retard confirmed
can't even justify his stupid purchase

Moto X 2gen

xD underrated by not having good apps. I had the lumia 930. And switched to the zuk z2 pro due to the lack of apps.

Pic related. Calls and texts perfectly.

LOL glad to make you ROFL friend

Like I have to justify, your the fucking RETARD worrying what phone someone else uses. I could give a fuck less if they use a 1997 flip phone a matter of fact good for them.

6s

OnePlus One. Miles better than OnePlus Two and OnePlus Three. Fuck Oxygen praise Cyanogen.

Yeah there are certainly less apps compare to iOS or Android, but I found everything I needed. Awesome thing is their universal windows apps.

Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro

a note 2

Moto E

i'm not even worried you fucking idiot
do even realize how retarded you sound?
i just want to know what goes on in the head of a dumbass that pays more for something that doesnt provide anything?
did you do it for social acceptance?
it mustve had some reason

Sony Xperia z3. Simple design and easy to use OS

Just shut the fuck up and stop rooting for an argument

just got this today, unbeatable for the price and a huge battery to boot.
I don't really know if I'm ever gonna buy a flagship phone again.

Got one of those old flip phones from samsung. Can only call and send messages. Being poor is suffering.

why wouldnt you just give me the reason?
what is the problem here?
i just wanna learn the thought process

Whats this about? No money for the finally arrived flagship-killer? :-D CM13 is available, if someone cares

Nexus 6p with Nougat.

Your the fucking cum dumpster worrying still. I got it because I liked it best. I don't have money issues so I swap these cheap ass phones out yearly. I just happen to like my cheap foreign made piece of shit better than whatever foreign made piece of shit you have.

Too bad isnt a native android, but once you get used to it it could be on of the best mobiles you can get from (130-150€)

Just make sure that you have an official software, if not, install it

Good old galaxy S2 ... still waiting for my xiaomi note 3 pro

it's the official global ROM. Don't mind MIUI at all, have been using touchwiz anyway for years.

samsung galaxy note 4

Redmi 3 Prime. Value

so there is the answer??
fucking hell, how hard was that? are you really that fucking dense?
my god...
"worried"... what a projecting little kiddo

Huawei P8 Lite. Descent phone for texting, calling and browsing Sup Forums

iphone 4s running ios 6