Everyone is so scared of Muslims, but you are 25X more likely to be killed by a white man

Everyone is so scared of Muslims, but you are 25X more likely to be killed by a white man.

>murica

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
wattpad.com/159904091-michael-and-the-sex-goblin
cdc.gov/nchs/pressroom/sosmap/homicide.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bullshit statistic. you're 7x more likely to be killed by a right wing extremist, not 25x more likely to be killed by a white man

>oh god I took the b8

well, there are no muslims living near me so I could see that

reality dictates that gun legislation advocates don't claim all gun owners are violent nutjobs, they focus on gun laws that allow a violent minority to murder.

Yes because angry white men fly planes into buildings

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

You do realize that your homicide rate is 300-500% higher than the rest of the industrialized world and the bulk of that is in gun toting red states don't you?

I'm even more likely to be killed by another black guy.

>I'm black

Fuck off nigger.

My guns secure my familys freedom.

That is debatable. But even if it is true, gun violence is a result of poverty. Not race.

Yeah thankfully there aren't too many of them here in the US, so you're much more likely to get shanked by cranked out negros

Things are different in Europe........

Just putting it out there. I see so much fear going on, and I'm just sitting here, hoping not to be shot, stabbed, or robbed because some dindu doesn't like the color of my shoe laces or something.
>I'm 90% more likely to be killed by someone who looks vaguely like me.
>Tell me again, Liberals and Conservatives, why I should hate/fear white people or Muslims.

they do invade countries and kill innocents though

Itt: retarded liberals and eurocucks citing shooting statistics that include justified police shootings, suicides, and accidental discharge then act like shooting numbers are on the rise, when the opposite is true

>the bulk of that is in gun toting red states don't you?

No, damn near all of it is in minority blue cities.

Sans negros the US has a lower homicide rate than Finland.

check out which party has control of the most violent cities in america. Then check out the racial demographics.

Yup.

>You are more likely to die of x than y so what's wrong with increasing your chances of dying buying by y.
This is what you sound like

>Angry right wing

Was this created by a liberal jew?

Are violent right wing extremest going to other countries and shooting up faggot clubs and blowing up places? #1 killer around the world is still sand niggers.

The ones on the left want to kill anything that isn't muslim.

The ones on the right want to kill the ones on the left.

I choose white men.

Shitty drawn gun in the corner actually looks like a penis.

If you lived in a wealthy neighborhood you would have very little chance of being assaulted no matter what color your skin is.

blacks kill people too

wattpad.com/159904091-michael-and-the-sex-goblin

Why is anybody saying anything other than:
1. Citation needed
2. /thread
3. Sage

True. Though I am a southerner, and my decent neighborhood can't follow everywhere....

>follow_me**
2 more options

Just like Asians and many other races have, don't complain about invasions/war, everyone's an enemy in those situations, more than not the people you went to help might even hate and be plotting your death. Especially in the Middle East.

Nigger baby nigger

Muslims represent ~1% of the population
White people represent ~63%, so white men will be about half of that at ~31%

1 x 25 < 31

Even taking your statistic at face value a Muslim is still more statistically dangerous than a white man.

Not everyone who is weathly stays in their neighborhood all the time. You have to leave at some point. Also plenty of times the hood rats leave the hood and go rob a nicer area because they have more valuable stuff.

Shhh... math is racist.

>"drawing guns is hard" the picture

>t. Da'quanté Gonzalez

Fucking niggers

My ex gf's husband is black and they live in a gated community. There are plenty of other black people living in there with them and they have pretty much 0 crime

So does literally every other country. While you're at it, why not complain to Japan about their numerous WWII war crimes.

where the fuck did....? nevermind, cracksmoker retard

Everyone is so scared of each other's opinions, but you are 25X more likely to be swayed by a shillbot thread.

>Sup Forums

JE NE SUIS PAS UNE ROBOT!!

dumb nigger shit

how do you even come up with these bullshit statistic

>my ex gf's husband is black

How did it feel when she left you to go slam giant nigger schlong against her vocal chords?

Blacks that have made it out of the ghetto do a lot better. No one is denying it. But they don't stay in their community all the time. They have to leave at some point.

Nice hitlerdubs m88.

Despite making up just 13% of the population, blacks committed half of homicides in the United States for nearly 30 years. DOJ statistics show that between 1980 and 2008, black people committed 52% of homicides.

Let that sink in for a moment

>about 13% of the population
>More than half the homicides

>You do realize that your homicide rate is 300-500% higher than the rest of the industrialized world and the bulk of that is in gun toting red states don't you?

100% false made up shit by a typical liblord. saging this cancer bait thread. guns are good, get over it faggots

100% of all statistics are bullshit.

Kek!

Kek.

Well that's my point. Everyone is guilty of killing, Muslims no more so than anyone else.

>the people you went to help
>everyone's an enemy
pick one and war is never about helping the inhabitants it's about profiting from their resources. The motivation for ever war ever has always been for capital gain

I see what you did there

most murders are committed in democrat controlled shit holes with tough gun control laws. #1 killer of niggers is other niggers.

This actually is likely the most factual statistic ever.

cdc.gov/nchs/pressroom/sosmap/homicide.htm

No

It's like there's more white men than Muslims in America. Who'da thunk it?

Don't leave out the fact that it's almost all males. So 6.5%. And it's really even less than that considering all black males aren't criminals. Just most of them.

this guy speaks truth

see

yeah that is my point. user was suggesting that because of 911 Muslims are the only people that commit atrocities

>all white men are right wing terrorists

despite your deep-seated paranoia, this is not actually the case

Hmm, tough fricken call.
>White-guys are smart enough to use the sights on the firearms..
>Islamists with vests are like horseshoes, close counts...

>I'm a go with angry white guys, they can detonate the vests and take out the Islamist and his closest friends from a distance if you have the IQ to aim a gun worth a shit.

You didn't get the memo that is was white men that are volunteering to join ISIS and murdering people and taking child brides.

Can you shoot and detonate a vest? I'd like to see that. Not being snarky. Genuinely curious

I'm terrified of all of them. Muslims, because they might be terrorists. Blacks, because they might have a ghetto upbringing that would encourage them to hurt me. But most of all, white conservatives, because aside from being a white male, I'm everything they hate: fat, gay, liberal, lacking in masculinity, a feminist, a civil rights supporter, in favor of immigration reform, anti war, pro choice, pro multiculturalism, questioning my gender identity, and in favor of a higher minimum wage.

Are you even trying, nigger, honestly, your statement is incomplete aside from being inaccurate. 25x more likely to be killed by a white man vs what? And where? And when?

anyone can say some make believe shit like you just did. It doesn't make any of it true.

you'd only be killed by a white man because you look muslim

..... and 1000X more likely to get killed by a nigger.

if his statement is incomplete how do you know it's inaccurate

Thanks morpheus

Funny how Liberals try their hardest to defend muslims, when muslim controlled countries put gays to death or prison just for being gay, and have the worst anti woman beliefs and policies in the world. Way to go "progressives".

People are 1000x more likely to be killed by a nigger.

As a white gun toter you don't need to fear us. We will not shoot you over something trivial. You'd pretty much have to be in our home trying to cause us harm or attacking us with a weapon on the street to get shot. There's 90 million of us in control of 310 million legal firearms. If we or legal guns were a problem, you'd know. The worst you'll get from me personally is calling you a faggot for multiculturalism, gender, and minimum wage. I wouldn't even call you a faggot for being gay.

And 50x more likely to be killed by other colored folk. I mean people of color.

>implying the muslims liberals defend are the same ones who kill gays and oppress women
you do realize the gays and women the muslims in islamic countries subjugate are also muslims right

who do you think we're standing up for anyway

That's just an extreme example. Americans are certainly guilty but so are many other countries.

It's true though. 1000x more likely.

An incomplete statement is by definition inaccurate, dude. Come on, get real.

It's funny cause people then proceeded to call him an uncle Tom and a coon. This is the problem with black 'culture'.

You're standing up for the most Archaic religion that still exists today. If anything most Liberals and Left are Atheist and Agnostic. You're defending the worst possible religion out of a list of many. It's insanity.

These conversations are fruitless.

The guy with the gun's always right. The other guy digs.

To be fair they mostly kill other black men. Seems like mother nature doesn't like black men and is using some very ironic way to deal with them. Mother nature is a misandrist.

>white

that's not how you spell black.

And if everyone has a gun?

dude your country is a wasteland of murders and school shootings. You lot just can't be trusted to carry.
Look at Australia, after Sandy Hook there were tougher gun laws and they've been no massacres since.
If you still wanna play with your toys maybe you should be more like Switzerland where there are a fuck load of guns, but also national service and annual mandatory weapons training

People are 1000x more likely to be killed by a nigger.
..... and 1000X more likely to get killed by a nigger.

yeah we can agree on that. It's just retarded prejudice to suggest any one group is worst than the other

but we're not standing up for a religion

we're standing up for religious people

religious people who are being hurt and held back by their religion, need to be saved, and can't be helped by lumping them together with terrorists

damn..... of by 7

This

It's a more polite society.

Agree.

>It's just retarded prejudice to suggest any one group is worst than the other

Not when facts and data back up the statement, dude. Are you under some delusion that people are all equal? Nobody is equal. That's a meme for retards and niggers to feel like they're real people.

This is were hitler resurrects and saves Europe

biggest gun wins.

Sometimes you get a happy stalemate
>nuclear deterrence

Holy shit! Not him but I don't even know where to begin with your bullshit. Literally everything you said is wrong and full of bait. Maybe I bit. Maybe you're a misinformed asshole. Either way. Fuck you.