Does anyone know how to convert an ipv6 into an ipv4 (if it is at all possible)

Does anyone know how to convert an ipv6 into an ipv4 (if it is at all possible)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPv6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

apples oranges

divide by 3 than multiply by 2

tried it, didnt work

install gentoo

Any good way of compressing a base64 string?

Adapter settings

Omfg you idiot so easy!!!

Jk no idea. Just here for the lawlz

kys.

I'm a network engineer and I have no clue. We have some devices in our DMZ that are assigned IPv6 addresses but I leave that shit to the WAN people. I dread when I'll have to actually learn it.

teredo

We're running out of IPv4 here and fuck I'm really dreading having to learn IPv6 I don't know the first thing about it....

I just know that it's 128 - bit and secure as fuck

you know, you can have lots of things with v6.

read more about internet of things.

Davide - sandstorm.

But in all seriousness, like user said above its apples and oranges. What are you trying to accomplish?

royal strait frushh

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPv6

I was trying to look at all the ip's connected to my laptop in cmd via the netstat command, when I saw a bunch of ips that i couldn't trace back, after some research, i figured out that that's what you call ipv6

Hybrid dual-stack IPv6/IPv4 implementations recognize a special class of addresses, the IPv4-mapped IPv6 addresses. These addresses consist of an 80-bit prefix of zeros, the next 16 bits are one, and the remaining, least-significant 32 bits contain the IPv4 address. These addresses are typically written with a 96-bit prefix in the standard IPv6 format, and the remaining 32 bits written in the customary dot-decimal notation of IPv4. For example, ::ffff:192.0.2.128 represents the IPv4 address 192.0.2.128. A deprecated format for IPv4-compatible IPv6 addresses is ::192.0.2.128.

UNITED STATES TEXT FORCE:
HUMANS OF MERICA OF LIVING OF EXIGENCY OF STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far of miles.
put any video cameras connected of internet ta your face (whenever sheltered so of other-than/not seeing sky of so of drones of hovering/flew/floating/levitating and so human of military of United States of collecting/getting/having/possessing data-of-matter/communication-of-obviousness-of-reality so of warring)...and I am of text of since if you are panicked/terrified/terrored/fearing of coercion/harm/wrong/terrible body movement of not/other-than helpful/effective/useful/good so you live then stay/rest/relax at a one/single safe place ta time your breaths and blinks so of STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far of miles...of timed so of less stimulations ta live of STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far of miles...since planned stimulations of since you of planned of timing of body movements ta cause vital/healthy/necessary living...and since I time my breaths and blinks ta sense/sensation of touch of pulse of my heart so I am of less stressings of energies at me ta cause so I am living of other-than/not/no harm.

well how would you read "2a00:1450:4009:803:200e"?

this

this isn't a IPv6 address neither a IPv4

what is it then?

somewhere is a : or a :: missing

[2a00:1450:4009:803:200e]:80

still not a valide IPv6 address

Then how about this
[2a03:2880:f01a:5:face:b00c:0:1]:443

thats valid

how would you change it to ipv4 thou?

well, you can't

take out all of the letters and rearrange the numbers to fit ipv4 address space.
ie.
>[2a03:2880:f01a:5:face:b00c:0:1]:443

is
203.208.105.001:443

thank you

Easy!

ipv(4) = ipv(4 + 2 - 2) = ipv(6 - 2) = ipv(6) - 2