You idiots will argue about anything, what do you bring?

You idiots will argue about anything, what do you bring?

6 pitbulls. They can be my slaves and a source of food.

IM ABOUT TO CUM, user
PLEASE HOLD MY COCK
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

If one of our items we choose is the shrek movie, is it just the movie? Or is there something we get with it to play the shrek movie? This is important.

DONT FUCKING IGNORE ME
GRAB
MY
COCK

$5 fill up and the sham wows to clean the inevitable monster dump afterwards.

Plus ten year warranty. So when I send the shitty shameless back for new ones I can hitch a ride back with the oceans post man.

FAGGOT ASS OP
FUCKING NIGGER LURKERS I HOPE YOUR MOTHER DIES IN HER SLEEP

Go fuck yourself cuck

Pitbull and battleship. He's Mr worldwide so eventually he'll get out out of there and we'll go to Thailand or something and he'll sing about it.

I'm twelve and what is this?

why aren't the bottom two labelled?

Because you touch yourself at night

epic, simply epic.

It's ebin, get it right or dont meme at all
embarrassing.

This

Hahahahahahahahah, fucking autist. The picture says "3x platinum", not that you get 3 of him. Also, there's only one. Once you pick him, he ceases to be an option.

Gotcha covered.

Mikes hard and battle ship. I can have fun for about two hours before I kill myself

Fuck, why I gotta schlep a bunch of garbage to an island? Can't I just an hero in my basement?

Shrek for cordage. Pitbull as a flotation device.

Pitbull and the shamwow for cum rags. I'll fap my self to death

Kek kek
I'm just imagining Pitbull as triplets, naked & chained with a collar on a deserted island with user. "Sing 'Give Me Everything' now!!!!LOUDER! Or I'll eat you and your brothers!!!!"

Pitbullsx3 for man-power, and food if need be. Lemonade for the bottles. Any other choices are retarded

>not wanting to be best buds with Pitbull while you live out the rest of your life mastering battleship

>mastering battleship

is the moon realy made out of low fat cheese or is just bs and it's made of regular one?