How does it feel knowing you'll never come to anything significant?

How does it feel knowing you'll never come to anything significant?

Other urls found in this thread:

wattpad.com/159904091-michael-and-the-sex-goblin
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Everyone under this line has been trolled

Just did my first swear in for the Air Force yesterday

How does it feel knowing you have to be the government's bitch if you want food and shelter?

It's not hard to join the military shithead

Welcome to the ranks brother
Bitch of the most powerful nation and military on this planet is still better than bitch in a basement

How does it feel to know you joined a bitch branch, and sitting at a desk all day.

no but you are literally someones bitch. most powerful military through theft from the hard working american people

Strong words. Sadly misplaced though
I haven't seen a desk for work in months
>grass and dirt stained uniform and mandatory steel toes

>Murdering people for oil is better than not murdering people for oil
I'm not sure I agree.

wattpad.com/159904091-michael-and-the-sex-goblin

We work our asses off well over 12 hours a day to ensure your saftey. But this thread is not about your cowardice, it's about how people like you feel.

I sell booze to other Americans. I have the most American job you can have.

At the end of the day your a slave like the rest of the people

Becoming a likely contract mass killer for enormous scale ill intent is better than just existing and trying to stay happy? Hmmm....

bartender/liquor store clerk master race

former marine checkin in, why brag about the chair force? you bitches dont do anything anyways. enjoy being a pog bitch

>chair force
>significant

Pick one, POG nigger

I came to 9/11 and I've heard that was pretty significant.

I never new the Airforce did FTX. You probably just tripped outside on the way to your desk.

us air fags lol

You better get to sucking that dick and taking it up the ass if you wanna rank up faggot.
> get to sucking sissy

How does it feel to serve a country where only a select few care about you?
How does it make you feel that while pussies like you who think you something special because you hide on a base and never do any out in the field combat while your brother's come home to a country where it takes months to get treatment in the VA.
Or how about how does it feel that your brother's are dying for a group of elite 1% that have never served nor will any of their families serve.

\are you guys still sticking with the storie about protecting us? fool me once shame on you, cant get fooled again

Get back to cleanin weapons ya fuckin boot

> chair force
> working
Pick one.

You niggers probably don't even do weapons training.

It's pretty shitty.

How are you handling it?

I care about you.

I came to the first televised interracial kiss one time. That was pretty significant.

I'm in a combat comm unit, I set up routers, switches, and computers on frozen sites. I am the first person to establish comms on base out in the fuckin desert. I dig trenches, set up razor wire, place sandbags, man the ecp, serve chow to people, and pt everyday including sunday even when not deployed. But your right I've never gotten out of my chair

US Army Infantry reporting in.

This thread needs to be more hooah.

nice trips but we need more tendies

>significance

We're apes stadint in a mote of dust floating in the middle of nowhere. And we've only been here the last 0,0003% of the life of the universe

Fuck off you fedora wearing euphoric twat. Don't you have a length of Plato's dick to suck?

Hell yeah brother.

Air Force. HUA

I've come to plenty of significant things.

Maybe you meant "never become anything significant" I wont take lessons in superiority from someone struggling with basic english though.

>infantry
How does it feel knowing your recruiter had to help you cheat on your asvab?

>I set up routers, switches, and computers on frozen sites.

wow dude, dont hack the planet all at once, leave some for us.

Fuck Plato. Schopenhauer, Camus and Nietzsche's existensialism is the way to go. Nothing matters, but caos isn't as beautiful, so get up and go spread your meaningless order as far as you can reach

You're about as significant as 3" erect cock
Usless
Hope you get shot faggot

Currently enlisted U.S. Navyman here. How does it feel to have been in a department of the biggest branch of the military?

Still, drown in your tendies and piss bottles and fuck off back to r9k

Marine Corps says hi from the top of the food chain

Have fun dying for the Jews.

The marines arent even there own branch let alone top of the food chain. Youre just the bullet monkeys of the navy

well thats false though, air force is on the top in terms of luxury. marines are just hard asses

Why do you keep doing that gay shit with your hand. I knew air force people were fags but...can you stop making it so obvious.

>You're not hot shit.
>Probably 6 months in your first duty station.
>You're an A1C at most.

Food chain? No. We get the shit. Were just the most disgruntled for getting shit for doing more shit so we get bragging rights and thats about it.

Nice trips Army.

right to brag about what? eating bullets and hoping for the best?