wattpad.com/159904091-michael-and-the-sex-goblin
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. Also underage mods ban him

i can't do this anymore, can't talk to anyone irl

>be you
>be underage b&
MODS MODS MODS

Bumping for b&

then stfu and kill yourself. god, you pathetic piece of shit.

You want serious? Get over her shit happens, find someone new. You're in highschool your fun hasn't even started yet, wait until college meet new people date new girls and go out with friends. You'll forget highschool quickly after that

fuck it, don't care anymore

best methods?

jump off a fucking building or bridge. guaranteed death.

She's right though. You are being a pussy. Get revenge. Share her nudes around the school, if you don't have nudes spread rumors about her. And for the love of God stop posting here, you're underage.

faggot

Fuck off kid dont kill yourself its not worth it, why end your life when you've only been alive for 15 years and mistakes have happened. Be happy you arent a nigger, get over it, one second being alive is better than dying

thanks

>you can always count on Sup Forums for help

small town, not enough money and two highschools
i feel trapped and i hate it

Don't listen to this faggot OP, it won't get better, so you might as well go right ahead and kill yourself, just don't make a mess, no one wants to clean up your faggot remains.
Also stream it.

Then deal with it, Hate it, And then fucking move away.
And bam its all fucking gone.

you get off to this shit?

Kys

you don't?

maybe i'll get a second job
gonna take a few years

me too thanks

Its better then staying there you whole life yeah?

>15

Yes you should, only you and millions of other 15-20 year olds have had this happen to them.

Sucking dick is fun by the way.

i guess
god i hate girls, never dating anyone

>2012+4
>trusting females at all

better than sticking your dick in crazy i guess

just wait 2 years and graduate. you will never see these people again. trust me. they will all get fat and disgusting with horrible children, till reminiscing about their glory tears of high school.

just make sure you get yourself together because later on people that treated you like shit now will be kissing your ass. but by then you won't care what they think.

just do you, OP.

Then be gay or just don't have a SO, But staying in the place you are at i can say it will get better. But it most likely won't and you will just be able to deal with shit better. But i'd still move mang.

well Sup Forums, you all somehow cheered me up, even the suicide methods posts

You should end her

thank you all

ban him modsss

wattpad.com/159904091-michael-and-the-sex-goblin

nah, don't want record
her family's nice too

>gonna take a few years

Well don't worry, your hormones will keep you retarded and suicidal for atleast a few more years.

If you ask me just take care of your body and weather the shit, when the world feels like its collapsing on you - that moment will look fucking ridiculous to you after highschool, because when you are in HS your "world" is so fucking small everything seems so important in it.
For better or worse that'll change once you are out of there, so you'll either get lost in the big world, or make your way through it.

Also if you feel like a faggot be sure to do it, you can only be a subby cute fuckboy for like ~10 years at most if you start now, after that only the truly gay remain.

Underage

MODS MODS MODS

Oh and try not to convince yourself that you are supposed to be a girl.

looking forward to that

i'll make my way through it

should i get a paper bag and cut a hole in it? i can put it over my head to sick dick

believe me, i won't
don't wanna get fucked

Glad I could help, now go get that helium boy! Do something right for once.

Dude shit sucks in life. trick is to just get on with it. This shitty world sometimes produces a rose and that rose is more amazing and beautiful than you could ever imagine. You just need to be patient and wait for it.

Once highschool is over, chances are you'll never talk to these people again. Fuck them

No, don't fuck strangers you can't get STDs later when it doesnt matter much.
Suck your friends penises.

Well now theres two of you but putting things in your butt feels good, I wish I bought a dildo back then instead of 10 years later.

Don't be gay, OP. that will just make it worse. you'll have that shit hanging over your head all your life.

you only feel like that because your stressed and depressed. and women have been shit lately. gays aint any better

aw sweet, i feel like a shit rose
your a rose to user

*you're

few more years

Hey newfriend, you can't say your age on here if you're under 18, just lurk and lie about your age until you're 18 like the rest of us did when we were your age. You're gonna get banned.

i know two friends who are curious
gonna get some dick soon

*You're.
Also tried suicide with a .45 to brain. Turns out the powder was damp xD. Got on some meds after that and got better. Life is still a struggle but there are things about it that I really enjoy.

alright, shit sorry mods

>>also suicidal
sitfu

good job living
you rose

I bloomed into a genuine and hardy /k/ommando rose. Also because im an user im extreme faggoty tard rose

2 l8 m8. Just delete the thread before they see. Also, don't kill yourself. You might as well keep going to see if shit gets better (probably will, most people have shitty teenage years). I went through the same things, then I realized bitches ain't shit. So I lost a bunch of weight, became the life of parties, and got pussy on the regular in college.

There is hope, youngling. There is always hope.

Good luck user, have all the teen faggotry I didn't because I never thought of it.
Also because progressivism didn't exist.

thank you all
didn't know Sup Forums was nice at times

>wattpad.com/159904091-michael-and-the-sex-goblin

what is this link?

Sup Forums is comprised of wierd fags such as yourself. They went thru similar shit. We know how it feels and most of us have beaten those feels. you will too bro