Explain why you are not getting the iPhone 7

Explain why you are not getting the iPhone 7.
The best phone ever created.

Sorry, samsungfags. Your galaxy phones are old, slow and outdated.

Other urls found in this thread:

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/2235/web
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NO HEADPHONE JACK YOU RAGING FAGGOT

>MUH BLOOTOOTH

NOPE APPLE A SHIT

Well the integration between the headphone jack and charging port is pretty fuckin lame, dont get me wrong I like iPhones but I'm not touch this one

My iPhone 4 is still going strong; no reason to upgrade. + No headphone jack.

because all i care about is if my phone can take calls and do internet stuff. Its all the same stuff to me.

this

Because I'm not some prick who has to buy a new phone every 5 fucking minutes when one's released.
I've bought 1 new phone in about 10 years... and guess what... it still works as a phone.

yeah, thats not the new phone. bait-fail.

Stay stuck in 2014 apple fags

dude i heard its whaterproof

can you believe that?

shitsfucking waterproof i gotta buy it cuz im a reallife newfag and fall for everything

It's a pretty clever marketing tactic.
Sell millions of a paper thin phone to stupid white cunts that store them in their back pocket.
Sell millions more to people who break them when the bend over slightly.

So how many times did you read what you typed before posting?

You realize that "best phone ever" has been re-quoted about every new phone since the dawn of phones?

Does this still trigger people in current year? Also my name is hugh mungus.

Also ps. Im posting from a 50$ lg. What exactly are you doing on your overpriced phone that you cant do on cheaper phones. Inb4 photo/ youtube. Or is that all you litterally do?

Inb4 this is bait. Inb4inb4. 1/10 for reply.

Bc no headphone jack lmao my nigga lost those earbuds already by just lookin at em

so much this

I agree, Apple really cares about it's customers and never lies to them, unlike Samsung.

Nice joke

I m poor
I need to choose
Food or iPhone

not upgrading. Apple fucked up.

Wonnt compare to ZTE Axon 7 in the audio department thoe.

look at the stats compared to my 3 year old droid turbo.

if it comes in this blue then i'll be upgrading from my lg g4 to it

Because I have a cat s60 with a flir thermal sensor integrated.

I cant charge my phone and listen to music at the same time in the car, so its bullshit. Android here I come.

Because faggots like you are getting one.

Android>

How thin is too thin?

Looks just like the One Plus 3. Nice to see they are copying designs now.

but iphone is more expensive so it is better

I am an Iphonefag, and I wont get that shit. I am done with Iphones

God damnit I thought I was the only one who used his S60 for shit like that

Yeah, and now compare the user-experience and realise those specs mean shit when you're running on a non-optimised OS piece of shit. Ohh muh megapixels!!! yeah that means fuck all too. Jew

this looks so much like an oldschool boxcutter from the thumbnail

this

is that really how thin it loks? thats not half bad. shit.

iPhone is the best console, and nobody could ever fucking speak against it. When I first got an iPhone, I was so excited that I wouldn't be trashy anymore. I got so many friends with the iPhone 5C's stunning colors and sexyness, and that isn't even half of it. It has over 30 GB worth of data. I was able to store, if I recall, 10,000 photos and it would only take up 4 gigabytes. It would play games that would seem laggy to a console and turn it into a lagless portable experience. I am a true fucking gamer, I play Angry Birds, Fruit Ninja, Flappy Bird, and Clash of Clans daily, I can message friends and stay up to date, I can talk to people with my face and always remember how my friends looked like, I can take endless photos with no worry about using data, and I could browse infinite pages of the internet, which a shitty console can't do. The PC, Wii, PS4, and Xbox 1 can't do any of this shit. Compete with that, consoletards. Also, nice trolling fucko, with you're not including you're fucking iPhone, get your facts strate Android fuckers.

....what

When'd you get the G4? U heard of the boot loop issue?

Pre-ordering two on friday bitches!

i got it over a year ago and no i haven't. is it something i should be worried about?

user experience is on there. did you look at the first thing?

>double res and ppi means nothing!
ok

My nigga. I got it in January and it's been bricked for a week now. It bricks a number of G4 phones due to manufacturing error. Open the back cover and under the battery tell me what the serial number starts with, like 501 or 505 etc

the retard got really nervous

iphones are for cunts, eventhough i have to carry one for work

I like you

micro sd card

it's a 505. but it's also the limited best buy blue version (if that makes a difference)

your ignorance thwarts progress

kys and your tiny phone

thanks grandpa

yeah only thing I like is a nice screen but they all have great screens now anyway.

I hate Apple
I hate Google
Blackberry masterr ace reporting in

satan trips of truth

as long as its not a samsung ill use it. os doesnt even matter plebs

>os doesn't matter
you sir, are a retard

That's the only reason I bought mine. That and the ruggedness.

Now I know that the best nail to use on a coffin is 3,5mm wide. Thanks, Applefags

SO PROGRESSIVE

NO HEADPHONE JACK

SO INNOVATIVE

SO NEW

SO ORIGINAL

SO LEGENDARY

SAID NOBODY

that edge! so sharp!

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/2235/web

you do realize EVERY manufacturer has plans to scrap the 3,5mm. every one. apple was just first

Caterpillar Phones FTW

Throwing away the audio jack is the single stupidest thing they could do. But sadly, people will still buy this shit. Do you dare tell me you've never had your phone charging and plugged into audio at the same time?

Can you show me where this is true? Not baiting, actually curious

it really doesnt, just clicking in different places

I enjoyed my iPhones for the last few years, but I'm not buying that shit.

Back to Android it seems. Probably for the best too. I want to save gifs and watch webms. Also I have learned a lot of Java since I last owned one, so maybe I will play around with app development.

no you didn't and no you won't

YEAH BECAUSE YOU "HEARD" RIGHT LOL FAGGOT

YOU LIKE MY PIC? IT'S A .WEBM CAN YOU VIEW IT ON YOUR PHONE? NO? DAMN SUCKS BRO

How much pay Apple?

Oh shit nigga, that's the one I had. 501-510 are the ones affected and trust me, its a worldwide problem. BACKUP YOUR IMPORTANT SHIT!!! Luckily my photos and vids backed up to Google photos automatically but I almost lost some other stuff but I managed to get the phone working for 5 mins to back it up quickly. I phoned them up and told them the problem, they said do a factory reset, I did and still wouldn't work. Sent it off today to their repair centre, as I still have 1year manufacture warranty.

no jack / no buy.

You don't own me faggot

Top Kek

Rekt lol

They say they ditched it for stereo speakers (that are, what, 3cm apart?)

So in iSheep's minds, watching Saving Private Ryan on iPhone 7 will feel like the bullets are whizzing by their heads.

no webm for apple fags? incredible

4S here. Battery is getting a little worn but it does what I want it to do so no need to get a new one.

you still watching that shit movie? you unlit candle

I don't like overpriced shit.

HTC master race

damn, i just looked it up lol this shit sounds scary as hell. is it just at random or do you have to be over working the phone to make it bootloop?

Ikr?
>Candle
I get your reference bro. 16 Candles master race reporting in

Kek it still makes me laugh that apple fags can't view webm

Nah nigga it's random and highly occurring in G4's. Back up yor shit now homie. I almost lost a selection of nudes/vids of a girl who sent me them even though she has a bf.

first world problems

Mate, you poor poor thing, no man should have to go through that. It must have been frightening. Are you okay now? :/

copypasta this

or. GET A FUCKING IPHONE

Lol, well here's the girl ;)

Lol, see

It does mean a shorter battery life if that's what you are going for.

There is a point where you cannot distinguish the pixels and anything past that is simply a waste.

this guy gets it...

no it's not. that been posted here many times

Yeah ok.

Because it's not expensive enough.

>simply a waste
You
Are
Am
Autist

Because my Samsung phone from 2014 still does what I need it to do. I see no purpose in buying an iPhone.

Fuckin oath, definitely would have been shit to have lost her.

Im broke