This is a personal army request. I know you aren't my personal army but someone might volunteer

This is a personal army request. I know you aren't my personal army but someone might volunteer.

My neighbor has been beating his dog relentlessly. Last night he was beating it for 20 straight minutes while it screamed at the top of its lungs. This is the 3rd time I've heard it but its the first time I knew exactly what house it was coming from.

I called the cops and submitted a report. But nothing will get done without evidence. Which I don't have.

I want his information. I have been scouring the internet. All I have is his address. I know there are some of you out there that have tricks to finding out information on people.

His address is 4910 Fox Mill Ln, Spring TX, 77389

He has a wife and 2 kids.

That's all I know about him. Neighbors know hes been doing this too. Cats have gone missing and been found in the middle of the street mutilated and neighbors say they've heard cats screaming from his house too.

Please help me on my quest to make this guys life miserable. Pleaaaaaase

Other urls found in this thread:

hcad.org/records/details.asp?crypt=�����g����mf�l�tXt^QJXJzDTpHjEyrԾ¯���pk�]m[����q^&bld=1&tab=
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not your personal army.

You a fucking steer or a queer boy? Go round there and sort that varmint out.

IE you aren't tech savy enough

We can make an exception for this bastard

Do sum thing ur self and go fuck off faggot

10 pizzas coming his way

This is a personal army request. I know you aren't my personal army but someone might volunteer.....

Blah blah the kid who lives here spoke to a female I've been stalking for six months, pls ruin his life the bastard k thx....blah blah.

Call the proper authorities. There's an animal devision of police.

They will knock on the door and demand to see said animal. If there's abuse, he will be charged. Once fined, he will do it again, which will be a massive fine and jail time.

Be our hero.

Go get your evidence, idiot.
He's your fucking neighbor. It's not like you have to put in much effort.

No they wont. The cops did nothing. SPCA informed me they will investigate and talk to neighbors. But they said they cant do anything without evidence. And he does not have to show anyone his dog.

Samefag fuck off OP

intercept his mail nigga, shit

This might be new information to you but some people have daily lives. Full time jobs. Kids to take care of. As much as I'd live to sit outside all day and night waiting for the opportunity, I can't do that. If I hear it again, I will be more prepared to gather evidence. But I'm not counting on sitting around and waiting for that moment.

They wouldn't even check it out when you played for them the recording of the beating that you made?

just record it with your phone

OP, I'm calling the Shenandoah police department to let them know that you are stalking the person at this address.

I encourage other anons to call the police at (281) 367-8952 and inform them a stalker is trying to recruit people to harass this victim

>I physically watched him beat two animals beyond reproach.

Knock knock
>show us the fucking dog
>>omg, uniforms, feck, okay officer.

Know what you're doing now though?
>wait, I have to put in effort? Fuck this. Only a 70% chance of success? Fuck life. You guys do it for me.

Win

get some evidence. Maybe then Sup Forums would help lmao. Right now for all we know this is bait.

Thanks, maybe that will help since authorities probably take stalking cases more seriously than animal abuse cases. Also that is not where I live. You are looking for Harris County sheriffs office. They have jurisdiction where I live.

I'll do the same, thanks user

In jv. You wanna roll up on this nigga

Alright npya but i will offer my services as a consultant because fuck this guy.

You have a camera with mic on your phone. Record him beating his dog. Give to police. Profit. Dont do anthing extra judicial.

Don't ever ask Sup Forums for anything like this. You become culpable for things we do in response and trust me you dont want that.

I submitted reports and called the police. I've reached the maximum of my legal capabilities on this situation for the time being

OH SHIT YOU TOTALLY BAITED HIM,
NOW HE HAS to do it to prove he can
> mfw I remember Sup Forums treated 9 year olds differently in the olden days.

So i know when they moved in and all, but OP, do you? Cause this shit is easy and I wanna know if you lying

NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY FAGGOT

>i'm super busy so youre gonna have to do it total strangers

And as for not tech savvy enough. You'll find if you push enough, his first name starts with a D and his last name starts with a J.

confirmed fake.So instead of doing ANYTHING TO HIM you are gonna have us call and harass him yet you cant go over and do ANYTHING yourself? you could even go tell him whats up and that you know.

Come back with some proof or you are just trying to get us to go after a girl who turned you down or a guy who beat you up.

What do you want me to do? There are methods of gathering information on individuals that I do not posses. I filed reports, I was informed that without evidence not much could be done. They can't make him show them his dog. If you have advice I'd love to hear it. Thanks

idk why i laughed so hard, prolly cuz im stoned af

get shotgun
make salt rounds
break in and shoot him
steal the dog

reported for underage

His whole house is posted on zillow. >Memorize the floorplan
>Rappel in
>Shock and awe
>Expertly assassinate
>Profit???

combine for profit

Im still waiting op, if he really is your neighbor you should at least be able to guess. It's a five bed house btw, master bedroom is overlooking the backyard, which makes safest point of entry on the sides (assuming night entry). Show me you aint lying op and we'll have some fun.

Is he asian op? This could be him:

YANG JIANLAN

hcad.org/records/details.asp?crypt=�����g����mf�l�tXt^QJXJzDTpHjEyrԾ¯���pk�]m[����q^&bld=1&tab=

Nice quads, fag.

Do you possess legs? Arms? Eyes? Lastly a cell phone?

If you answered yes congratulations oyu have everything you need to perform recon!

Take a fucking picture of him beating his dog then give to police. You already fucked up by posting here.