Fluffy thread

Fluffy thread
>Yes, its stress relief

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m1zARljlhCU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

last thread died somewhere, i'm actually contributing to something on Sup Forums for once

double check

Bump

Need moar

>100 posts in the time it took me to post those two

holy shit

for some reason I can't help but to feel bad

Wolfram had suffering down to a T

bump

Forget all the smarty shit this is why I want a fluffy

Bump

Bump

I fucking hate when fluffies think they deserve anything, they are arrogant, selfish, shitmachines

If only I could live to see the day that we inevitably create things like these...

Bump
1/3

2/3

3/3

This is clearly a fetish for serial killers.

>>>/F/aggots

Please tell me someone has the rest of this

> sky-gawd
> mfw

1/2

2/2

i dont get why this shit is so popular...

If you hate it so much why would you spend all day drawing it, saving pics of it, and looking at it all day? Its like the complete opposite of not being a fan of it reversing what you're trying to do.

I wrote a fluffy story based on a fucked up thing I did in FluffySim, anyone wanna read it? I have screencaps to go with it.

We like to see them suffer, for stress relief

Yeah

yourgoingtoburnalright

Do it

I just made a thread about this earlier. A lot of people think they're evil at their core. Others just want to imagine kicking the shit out of something. I think it's just entertaining to most of us.

Happy Tree Friends sucked way more than this, and that was stupidly popular.

Stuff like this makes me emotional

I just want to be that loved

Fluffysim?

>Mr Lenshar was three things - He was reclusive, he was intelligent, and he was wealthy.
>For a long time though, it seemed Mr Lenshar didn't really give a damn about anybody or anything.
>When I saw the ad posting for an intern to assist Mr Lenshar at his home, I thought of it as an easy opportunity. I spend 4 days a week helping out a rich old man in his house for 3 months, and get a cushy, high-paying job within his company - plus the internship would be compensated if I performed well.
>I signed the NDA and met with a muscular dude in a suit and tie in his 60's. He was old but he was powerful. His wife was a woman younger than I was, and he walked around with his arm wrapped around her waist like she was a dog, not a human being.
>Still, he apparently liked my gusto. He asked me if I liked Fluffies, and I shook my head and told him no. I hated the shit rats.
>Out of 1000 applicants, all whom met with Mr Lenshar personally, I was chosen to be his intern.
>I quickly found out, upon entering his secluded country-side home, that the man collected fluffies - a lot of them.
>They were mostly ferals or cheap brown ones that the shops sold for 50c a piece.
>When I say he had a lot of the shit rats, I mean it. Literally hundreds of them, ranging from newborns to ailing aged mares were all cramped in one large room. Mr. Lenshar would watch them from a balcony room on the second story while he worked.
>I quickly grew to hate it in there, as it was loud and the creatures were obnoxious. However I noticed several curiosities about the Fluffy room.
>For starters, the creatures, known for being downright evil when left to their own devices, were mostly passive and well behaved.
>The room, which should have been absolutely filthy even with the entire edge of the room being a mechanical litterbox, was spotless.
>After a month, Mr. Lenshar and I had formed a pretty friendly relationship, so I decided to ask him about the fluffies.

1/7

these threads are the definition of cancer

Hitler won the war

kys

Everyone died, the end.

> i dont like it
> therefore cancer

posting the same 10 nudes 400 more times got boring for you?

He dindu do nuthin

Get back to your traps thread

She told me Yes
My ass fits this
We have more pizza
Extra time in bed

sieg heil unser'm Führer

>wahh, killing is bad
>stuffs face with cheeseburger

Anyone has human raping fluffies?

If fluffies were really this cute I would never stop raping them.

>He walked out to the railing, and looked over at the creatures.
>Many of them noticed him. They didn't call him "daddeh" like most fluffies would refer to their owner. They didn't call him anything.
>Many shook in fear, and they seemed to revere him as some kind of god.
>Mr. Lenshar grinned then. "Hey, tell me Charlie, how much do you hate those fluffies?"
>I told him honestly that I despised them, and thought their existence was a mistake.
>He asked me if - given the opportunity - I would like to prune out the worst fluffies. Kill the ones I hated most.
>I didn't know how to answer, but after a short, uncomfortable silence, he turned away from the shitrats and looked at me.
>"Fluffies are just insects Charlie. Do you feel guilty if you step on a spider? I don't. When you were a kid, were you the type to use a magnifying glass on ants?"
>I nodded.
>"Come on Charlie, let me show you something."
>Mr. Lenshar took me down to the basement, and into a locked room that was underneath the Fluffy room.
>He handed me a gas mask and gloves, and told me it was for my own safety.
>He opened the door, and introduced me to the shitpile.
>Every time the fuffy litterboxes emptied themselves, they dumped the shit down into this 6-foot-deep tube. Surrounding it were spinning blades that would rip apart anything capable of climbing out, and above the pit was another set of blades which looked like they were made for blending. He walked with me over to a small cage with about 8 flufflies, mostly foals.
>They cried and begged to go back to their mummahs and begged for huggies.
>Mr. Lenshar pointed to the cameras around the room.

2/7

That's a bit far for me but in sure it exists somewhere

I have shitty upper tanker with a slum lord.
youtu.be/m1zARljlhCU

I like the hamster he sneaked in in the bottom right cage.

Fapfapfap

>"Right now," he said. "Every fluffy is watching this, via the televisions in their saferoom."
>"I have simple rules. All fluffies must be respectful. All fluffies must not fight. Fluffies must not go poopies outside the litterbox. Any mess outside of the litterbox must be cleaned before I notice. Any dead fluffies must be cannibalized before I notice. Failure to comply with these rules means you or your foals are sent to the tube."
>He walked with the cage and lifted each fluffy out one by one, and dropped them into the pit.
>The soft shit that filled it cushioned their fall, and their true torture began.
>Mr. Lenshar and I returned to his work station, and we looked down at the fluffies as they huddled and cried and watched helplessly.
>He leaned over the balcony.
>"If you don't watch and learn, then I will send you to the pit. You will all watch this."
>They scree'd and shrieked as the litterbox system dumped shit all over the foals trapped in the shitpile.
>Some drowned in shit and piss on the first day. Others, the smart ones, let themselves starve to death.
>The smarty types and the ones not really in the wan die stage ate shit and dug up the rotted carcasses of other fluffies and ate those too, before eventually dying of disease. The two survivors were ripped to shreds at the end of the week when the blender blades came down and liquified the entire shitpile.
>When the shitpile got too full, the blender blades would liquify as much as possible, and then much of the pile would be drained through the bottom and dumped into the sewage system.
>This meant that the bottom of the shitpile was mostly made of fluffy bones and parasites.
>I started paying more attention to the fluffies after that.
>To avoid the shitpile, they self-policed like the nazi party.

Wait there is another fluffy sim game out? I've been away from the threads for a while. Link to it?

I'm writing a story involving a passive abuser observing a herd in the woods, interacting only to place elements that would shake up the herd or cause discord. Any tips or ideas?

draw it because I dont read stories.

>I watched as one smarty stomped a brown foal. A mob of fluffies stomped him to death and ate him and the dead foal quickly.
>Similarly, a foal was cannibalized for pooping on the floor outside the litterbox.
>I noticed that one mare stole extra food to provide milk to her foals.
>Her "special friend", a pegasus type who was called Isaac, had also been defending her actions. He seemed to be inciting some unrest amongst the fluffies.
>I told Mr. Lenshar, and he grinned.
>He said not to stop them - yet.
>For another two weeks, discontent spread amongst the fluffies.
>Isaac had convinced many of them to start chanting for sketties and better "nummies" for the mares and for toys and other demands.
>Mr. Lenshar calmly walked over to the railing, and then he left and asked me to follow him.
>The door to the safe room was actually on a raised platform, only the height of two stairs for a person, but too high for fluffies to reach alone. Still, some climbed on top of each other in order to camp there and get away from the overcrowding.
>The first thing Mr. Lenshar did was turn up the heat so much that the fluffies were sweating and barely able to move.
>He put on overalls that were stained with blood, and steel-toed boots, and he opened the safe room door, and booted and stomped the fluffies on the ledge to death. He grabbed a box and a hose, and hosed the dead fluffies off of the ledge, then sprayed the rest of them with a powerful stream that broke bones and caused shrieks of "bad wawa!"
>He dropped the hose and stomped through the room, crushing at least thirty fluffies. He collected nearly 50 foals, and set the box on the ledge, and then he picked up Isaac, and left the room.
>He walked back up to his balcony, and held the brown pegasus over the railing.
>"Clean this mess up, and turn all of this one's babies into enfie babies. And eat his special friend."

Forgot picture

You have to keep in mind just how stupid these things are. They attribute everything bad happening to them to be a monster. This can go a few different ways; either they become super anxious and are living in constant fear, or they become super paranoid and single out an individual to place blame on.

>He made Isaac watch as the stallions raped all of his foals to death while the other fluffies cannibalized his special friend.
>Isaac repeated "wan die" over and over again, but Mr. Lenshar took him and the case of foals down to the shitpile.
>He dropped in 12, and waited until they were all dead before he added the next 12 - all the way up until it was just isaac and two newborns.
>He dropped the newborns in and then handed isaac to me.
>"not dewe, pwease nice mistah, not dewe, no, jus kiww isaac" it begged.
>Mr. Lenshar grinned.
>"Isaac, if you can survive until the drainage day, then I'll let you and the entire herd go free."
>He nodded to me, and let me drop Isaac into the shitpile.

(5/7)