What phone does Sup Forums have, i have a oneplus 3

What phone does Sup Forums have, i have a oneplus 3

I have ur mums vagina bitch
Get roasted niggger

You have to be 18 to use this site friendo

>this site
you mean this board, don't you recentbro?

pros and cons?

Sony Xperia Z5 Premium - Gold :)

So you're saying you want kids in the other boards, dipshit?

the other boards are sfw

What about /k/ /h/ or /gif/

I have a LG v10.
How do you like your phone? Any complaints? I need to upgrade soon. I've seen the difference in specs and it's a decent margin. I've heard there were problems with the screen being miscolored and other things.

iPhone 6s+

get on my level, sistren!

Can you really charge it as fast as stated on their website? And how long does a fully charged battery last?

Not op but I have the phone. There's no issues so far, as for the screen colours they updated it so you can change the colour temperature of the screen to suit your liking. Its the best phone out there for the price

Around 45mins maybe?

if only it was denoted somewhere, towards the front of the website if at all possible, for underageb&s and morons like yourself to tell which boards are for what audience

Oneplus X

Galaxy S7
Iphone 6S+ (work phone)

LG Stylo 2

Pic related
I hate RIM less than I hate Apple/Google/Microsoft

what even is that thing

the only blackberry i remember was the old-ass ones without a touch screen

get out, underage fag

part two was

i honestly forgot they still made those

It was a bit of a leap of faith getting it. Happy I did though.

LG G4

note 7 grenade

Note 7 battery hasn't blown up yet

I'm looking for a recent Android that has NFC charging and waterproof that is not as expensive as the S7.

Is this possible?

heyyy likewise man

Sony Xperia ZR will be released soon

Probably not, I have a Note 7 and it's not waterproof just water resistant. A Note 4 would be a good phone, they have waterproof cases for them.

Last and only iphone purchase ever. They are great examples of planned obsolescence.