youtu.be/SYE593jd1Fs
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/280812064539283457
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>from 2012
kek

why not? most people ignore 90% of the shit he says and still think hes a god

yes

topkek

Yeah, down with the candidate who will create jobs for the American middle class. He said something mean about videogames

So we should ignore when he says something we don't like? Whether or not it's from 2012 doesn't change the fact that this statement is pretty fucked.

Dat em dash.
Did he copy and paste it or has he gone to trouble of learning the shortcut???

If you play video games you're gay anyway

Neat

That's Bullshit he never said that he is gonna flush Hillary down the can anyway.
youtu.be/SYE593jd1Fs

So he never said it huh? twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/280812064539283457

yes if it's from couple of days after Sandy Hook

Well they also seem to ignore the fact that he is against internet neutrality too... so no. don't be surprised by anything his fans ignore.

It's a real thing, but apparently telling the truth about the godking is heresy here

Middle class job creation? What's the plan on that one? Project Wall Build and everyone gets $30/hr to be on the team?

You seriously think if his gut reaction is to go after violent video games he won't do that if he's president? He brags about his gut reactions

meanwhile: "Hillary Clinton faints, gets concussion; won't testify on Benghazi attack"

bump

This post isn't about hillary(who sucks). It's about trump, who also sucks.

published on the very day of that tweet:
humanevents.com/2012/12/17/this-week-in-congress-%E2%80%A8clinton-will-not-%E2%80%A8testify-on-benghazi

he's still the lesser evil.. you have to take the good with the bad

Your point is? We all know hillary is a scumfuck, but my point is we shouldn't be treating trump like he's perfect.

so, I'm european.. I couldn't care less
you guys are screwed anyhow
it's just that shillary has her army online, so I thougth if there's a chance, I can screw them over

Voting for the lesser of two evils is still voting for evil. Fuck that.

Hitlery seems dangerous, like Merkel.
..and twisted.
Trump isn't that deep in anyone's pocket and probably believes the things he's saying.

Meanwhile Hillary says:

"Violent videogames increase aggressive behaviour as much as lead exposure decreases children's IQ scores."

At least in the case of Trump he's just pandering to his conservative base, Hillary actually tried to get legislature to pass with that sentence.

Both suck, which is why I'm voting third party. I don't think third party can win, but sending a message that we're not happy with the current candidates is what matters to me.

I blame Jews.. Hitler did nothing wrong

Amen