Good lord this is so contrived. I wonder how much they paid him

Good lord this is so contrived. I wonder how much they paid him

Other urls found in this thread:

celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/richest-comedians/dan-aykroyd-net-worth/
youtube.com/watch?v=SKqjIv91Zx8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Probably a ham sandwhich, and a gift card to subway. Seriously what the fuck has this guy been up to, lately?

>Americans are Freddy fucks that can be bought off and paid for

What. A. Fucking. Surprise.

In Canada, none of this shit would fly, because the people here are much better and less greedy than yours.

Lol, fuck America.

jfc is everything a conspiracy to you idiots?

A

>most disliked trailer in the history of movies
>most weak willed member of original: "It's better than the first two guys! Trust me!"
It doesn't take a genius to see what's going on, kid

>ghostbusters is sacred!

Get over yourself. It's pop schlock for the masses with an SNL cast.

He was just desperate for a new Ghostbusters after being jerked around by Bill Murray for 20 years

Probably the same rate they pay critics to pan really really really good movies like Warcraft and Batman vs. Superman.

>The man who shills everything Ghostbusters because he gets ten cents for every mention of it
>The man who brought us Blues Brothers 2000

Dan Aykroyd deserves his very own trash bin to live out his remaining days.

Blues Brothers 2000 is possibly one of the biggest insults to a franchise, and the biggest fuck you to the memory of a dead actor. Fuck Aykroryd.

(you) tried so hard, but in the end it didn't even matter.

How many fucking posts are you going to make about this stupid shit?

First I've ever made. But since it triggers you so much I'll make a few more. Just for you, honey.

Nothing.

Ackroyd has been trying for decades to get another Ghostbuster made, has awful taste, is LITERALLY autistic and crazy.

You could shit on a plate, slap Ghostbusters on it, and he'd like it.

Dude just really loves fucking Ghostbusters.

He probably likes part 2 as well.

I bet he made more money from this movie than any other of the female actors did.

it's quite ironic. A movie trying to represent female power and the man gets paid the most.

You know he is a producer from being one on the first movie and stands to make money from that if the new movie does well, right?

Also, you should enjoy some Crystal Head vodka while watching the newest trailers.

>Seriously what the fuck has this guy been up to, lately?

Probably enjoying his 135 million dollars.

celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/richest-comedians/dan-aykroyd-net-worth/

>mfw I'm the only person in the world who hasn't seen a Ghostbusters movie
>mfw my record will remain intact

I haven't seen it either

I haven't seen any of them.

Neither do I, seen a few scenes but they just seem like the same 80's crapfests. What's so good about them?

He's in the movie.
You have to praise the movie you're in, if not because it's in your contract then because it's the professional thing to do.
Who's going to hire an actor that's just going to slag the movie off while you're spending big money to promote it?

Why do you hate women you piece of shit?

Is Sonys film wing going to die if Ghostbusters fails never seen a movie be pushed so hard in years with sick desperation

I saw the second one cuz friends said it was better than the first. It was shit, so I decided not to waste more time on the first one. Nostalgia is the only reason people claim they are good, have already seen five or six comedies this year that beat the shit out of them.

>"It's unbelievable. I just saw it last week. I personally think, it's better than the first one."

No I totally believe what people that have a vested interest in a project doing well say about it's quality

Besides Spider-Man, which it quickly ran into the ground, what film franchise has Sony handled responsibly in the last two decades?

>mfw i haven't seen the first nor the second but will pay money to see the third

Kind of 007, but not really. Skyfall made over a billion even though it was shit

Making millions from good business deals like his vodka.

So this is how democracy dies - with thunderous applause.

JUMP STREET

Seriously, these movies have no business being so good.

Anyone else here have kids so they're stuck having to see it? My one kid said he didn't even want to see it but the other little fucking retard is pretty gung ho about it because he loved the first two so much and he can't see the forest for the trees and realize it looks terrible and nothing like those movies.

>>"It's unbelievable. I just saw it last week. I personally think, it's better than the first one."

Please tell me he actually said this.

No one believes him. No one.

How do you feel about them planning a crossover with MIB?

Not being made by the same guys so probably gonna be shit.

It's liberty, not democracy

Making great vodka and hunting UFOs.

He actually said that, you can look it up. He actually said Die Hard 4 is better than the original.

I've already been blocked by three people for posting that quote on their "SEE EVEN AKROYD SAYS IT'S GREAT" posts

NEWS FLASH: SHITTY MOVIE REBOOT IS NOT SHIT SAID MAN IN MOVIE

Just don't take him and teach him to stop being a queer

He probably makes money from the tickets and merchandise sold.

I want to impregnate her with a half kike baby.

Dan Akyroyd?

Hasn't he been the one just outright lying to the fans about a third film for the past decade?

Is that really Jenny Slate? I always thought she was a prude!

>You have to praise the movie you're in, if not because it's in your contract then because it's the professional thing to do.
>Who's going to hire an actor that's just going to slag the movie off while you're spending big money to promote it?

he had the option of just keeping his mouth shut and not lying about it

7/10

Like all those Canadians who live with 100 miles of the U.S. (most of them) and come across for good health care here when they need it, but stay there for the free health care when it is routine shit?

I know a lot of Canadians living in Idaho, and every single one is just as concerned about their pocketbook as an American.

Don't lie to us, and don't lie to yourself.

Dan Aykroyd is a lunatic who brews terrible vodka and sells it in crystal skulls.

I'm pretty sure he's just happy to somehow be relevant at all in the 21st century, which is a real shame since it seems like he's the nicest guy in the world. Like all he wanted for the past twenty years was to do Ghostbusters 3 so he could relive his glory days. Instead he got this.

youtube.com/watch?v=SKqjIv91Zx8
>I'm Dan Aykroyd and this vodka is the best, even better than Gray Goose! Also, ghosts are real!

>it seems like he's the nicest guy in the world
Someone who can't even get along with his own brother can't be very nice.

I had to turn it off twenty seconds in because I felt like he was going to try to get me to join Scientology.

He's a fucking loon.

He is so stereotypically crazy it almost seems like his jobs.

Buy 100 percent into project blue beam and ancient aliens and ghosts all in one personality is a bit much.

>most weak willed member of original

Didn't Aykroyd write the original Ghostbusters?

If you guys really want to let them know the new movie looks like shit, send constructive criticism to Ghost Corps on Facebook. Its the people in charge on any and all things related to Ghostbusters .

He put everything in quotes, thus letting everyone know it was a piece of PR fluff from Sony. Pretty based actually.

Oh god the end, it's so obvious they dubbed over the newfie.

Yes. To his defence, he has asperger's. Those guys are usually more easily swayed to white knighting.

vodka, chasing ufos and ghosts

but he is Canadian

Yeah, Willis said the same shit about Live Free or Die Hard.

Apparently his dad was a ghost hunter and he got dragged along as a kid.