Why don't you have a girlfriend, Sup Forums?

Why don't you have a girlfriend, Sup Forums?

What went wrong?

i do but she keeps defending her friend whose obviously in love with her, fuck that shit man.

for starters I'm on Sup Forums

because im a grill

I do,
I did absolutely nothing,
She approached me.

because no one ever asked me ever

not even once

I like cock too much

Girlfriends cost time, money and a lot of dedication. I also don't feel love for anyone (not even me), so yeah, I basically don't care.

I had the same thing with mine.

Because I'm taking a momentary break from relationships plus a mild fear of commitment after being burned a few times.

Still flirt, and have a friend with benifits, sex is good, get along great but know we'd hate each other if we were dating. Occasionally compare tinder matches and have a laugh.

Cause my last 3 fuckign choices were an Israel girl who was actually in Israel, a quiet psycho and finally an I-just-found-out lesbian.
So I'm fucking frustrated right now so time out.

Cause I'm married.

Why would I want to deal with ANOTHER woman?

because I haven't left my apartment in almost a week.

week? casual normie

I'm ugly

Coz im a fucking psycho ugly dwarf who nobody can stand and people hate me almost the same as i hate myself

My wife wouldn't like it

Broke up with her a month ago because she gave lousy head and always tried to make me stop playing world of war craft

same here, seems to be somewhat common

whipped

Your argument is invalid, answer the question.

I'm boring, can't drive and I'm afraid of being in love.

I realized that I am 20 already. Fuck... I have many social flaws. I like being who I am, and my friends know my insides. The issue beings with the supeficiality of myself, which is a quirky weirdo; which is what I am.

But! As you know, and it happens with all people, what they have in the inner layers is a lot. And that's not deep at all

well, It might soon be more. Depends on whether or not my uni allows me to return.

left my gf and moved to maui
Seattle sucks

I don't have a car, is that a good enough excuse?

I want to see this girl get blacked so bad..

I never leave my room

yourgoingtoburnalright

It works for me.
Fucking suburbs.

zero confidence

Too scared to approach the girl that is interested in me when she practically begs me to. I think I'm going to run out of time. Help?

same

tits

Just do it you pussy.

I hate it when people touch me & hanging around people for long makes me feel really really bad. Like a few hours is okay but >8 hours drives me fucking nuts.

that doesnt make sense. the brain releases mood enhancing hormones when you touch people.

Tits or gtfo

I was born

More of this cutie

Autism

dunno how to relationship lol

That's moe AF fam

I have one and we're happy together.

The truth is, im too cool.

Grills dont have tits, idiots

Me too. Fucking beta orbiters.

Nothing went wrong. I stepped back before leaning forward got me into an awkward spot. I like her. But I know she's not gonna go for me. I'm not her type and we get along well enough as friends.

hashtagthemoreyouknow

Question should be "Why don't I have a smoking hot blonde cutie for a GF"

I wasn't joking when I said I want to see her blacked.

moar?

Went wrong, or right? Hmmmm

Yes please if you have any....seen her before somewhere, prolly here

she is posted a lot on the site. I post her a lot myself. probably too much actually..

I love a lesbian girl....the cuttest girl in the world

can answer this one easily.

make it like an economic 101er. do look at your desired market(the woman), segment it down to your exact targetable audience(the type of woman you want). look at the desires, wishes and ideals of such a women. are you this kind of guy? nope? change yourself till you are what is needed to get a chance. also selftesteem + charisma ain't that unhelpful either.

else: get rich or a rockstar.

One can never have too much of this one....continue if you can

>Why don't you have a girlfriend, Sup Forums?

Because I love cock like everyone else here.

cause im fat and have a lazy eye. no hope for me.

Because I'm still having sex with my ex after 2 years of us "breaking up".

>being tied down to one woman

literally worse than being a cuck

I want to see her gang fucked by niggers. many many niggers. I could post her all day.

My Face

Unless you go on a diet and exercise. Lazy eye is no big deal.

women i like don't give me a chance and women that like me, i am repulsed by

Because I only like myself

I'm not dealing with anyone else's shit. Not even minor disagreements.

Go fuck yourself life is too short for that nonsense.

I would settle for noods....I take it there aren't any

I don't want kids and I don't want to be with someone (at least not seriously), I'm in my 30s.

Women do not understand logic.

They think that emotions are a good substitute for logic.

no nudes.. doesn't stop her from being the girl I fap the most to though. her beautiful face is enough for me to fap easy.

barely became fat in 2014. i was skinny all throughout my school years. got a bunch of shit cus of my eye.

had trouble posting one of her pictures for some odd reason. oh well she got lots more.

From Norway....cool. From Wikipedia

Emilie Marie Nereng, also known as "Voe" is a Norwegian blogger and musician from Hønefoss. She began blogging in March 2009 and by 2010 was Norway's most read blog. In October 2009 alone she had 3.5 million hits

Shit happened. Stopped trusting people. Even girls who really tried give up on me before I was ready to open up.

Best I got

yeah I know. I been fapping to emilie nereng for awhile now. I post her a lot also.

girls get to shy near me
im handsome af

LE EPIC CUCK xd

Them feels

Was me. I know it all too well.

1).because I travel a lot for work.
2). I've already "made it" in life and don't need someone randomly deciding they want a kid and taking my pay every month cause they deserve it
3). most of the women that are single in my age range, either have kids, recently divorced, or totally not worth any effort
4). why buy the cow when I get the milk from several cows for free...

and most important
5). I don't have to answer to anyone, I do what I want, when I want.

>18 year old girl dressed in skimpy clothing
>i look at her
>ewwww! don't look at me creep
>attractive frat boy stares at her
>she smiles and plays with her hair
>they start flirting with each other and walk away together
This happens to me every time.
It's not fair.

Lot of time and work just to come on something nice

good shit

>there are faggots on Sup Forums that wouldn't want to hug her

1. get cosmetic surgery
2. hit the gym
3. stop playing video games

Fell in love with a sociopath, still haven't recovered or fell out of love in 2 years..

Started a new business, spread my own wings, had my beautiful strong 8 soft 9 girlfriend.
Honeymoon period lasted 2 weeks, went to hell with emotional, mental and physical abuse.

She turned out to be a cutter as well which really fucked with me, made me afraid to go to work, go to sleep and let alone leave her alone for 2 seconds.

Get out of the relationship if she is a cutter, immediately, these people are so fucking FUCKED in the head.

Watch out there guys, especially the hot/cute ones that have no girlfriends, the reason they don't have girl friends is because their issues.

It's probably because you're a fat, creepy 30 year old that stares at 18 year old girl's tits

I'm in love with drugs.

stop being ugly

this happened to me as well. it's probably your fault too.

keep ya chin up george

cute face in every single picture there

She blew her brains out, with a gun, not by sucking too much cock.

i work 50-60 hour weeks not including my traveling times, as much as i do want a relationship, i simply do not have the time or energy to build one.

help me Sup Forums, i am only 22 but i am already feeling like i am working my life away and dooming myself to loneliness.