Do you ever just sit and think about how you let things get like this...

Do you ever just sit and think about how you let things get like this? Remember when you were a happy loving child who only cared about what time your favourite cartoon was on? And now you care about the pointless things too much and the important things now enough. When you got so excited that you couldn't sleep on Christmas Eve or the day before a school trip, but now you struggle to find excitement in anything? When every day held a new adventure, when you were so eager to learn about the world but now all you possess is a "same shit different day" mentality? Why is it like this Sup Forums? Is this what growing up really is? Cause if so I regret wanting to grow up so much as a kid.

What is stopping you from enjoying life? What has taken the excitement out of every day? Who knows.

Post feels ITT.

i think everyones like that. you just gotta find some things your passionate about. its important to not get stuck in a rutt.

I was like that ye.. Then I started fishing and go out in the wilderness. It doesn't fix your problems but it gives you another perspective in life and how simple life should be. If you were here I'd gladly take you on a fishing trip bro.

I relate to this more than ever. I love you Cayla

my personal favourite, call me a fag for liking dr who

These are gay, stop posting these.

Every feels thread doesn't have to devolve into "wahhhhhh she doesn't love me back.........!!!" Go to r9k for that

I can tell you're out of touch.

Hey Sup Forumsros. I want your input on my situation. Some backstory:
>nice guy
> reminded by every girl who says she likes me.
>also been reminded of this by every nice girl that I confess to, who I was sure liked me
>can't tell the difference between someone being nice and someone wanting more.

here's my question: should I be nice, and hurt myself, or be a general asshole, and only mildly inconvenience others?

most women are complete cunts. if you can get to know someone well enough you will learn if they are being a nob or genuinely care about you. be as nice as you feel you need to be without feeling like a cunt yourself.

(from a man who lives his whole life being stoic)

I too cannot differentiate between people being polite/nice or actually wanting to do more/advance the relationship.
You could do what I do, which is assume the worst about myself and the best about others, which leads to the conclusion that they are just being polite until I stop bothering them. Then I isolate myself and stew in my depression.
Hope this helps, user.

I actually teared up on this one. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna cry like a bitch over it later.

Just keep hanging in there Sup Forumsro. Eventually someone will come around and who notices how kind and thoughtful of a person you are and will actually appreciate it. You don't want to be with one of those chicks who date "assholes" anyway.

You've got to really come to terms with the idea that everyone wants whats best for themselves. This is actually quite hard to do and a lot of people slip and end up concluding such things as "most women are cunts". It's a human superpower to forget, so use it and eventually you'll get to someone who wont hurt you.

Daamn.

Being in a shit relationship I can't now leave because of kid.

Don't ever let anyone bullshit you with "oh you have to work at relationships", or "relationships are about working on your stuff", if it's shit, get out.

For the longest time I was haunted by my father leaving. I hit a slump for a few years. I was lost, I was angered by him. But like any emotion, you can utilise it for good, or simply let it consume you and have its way with you. I was driven by that fuck, for slapping my mum, disparaging my name to my 12 y/o face, breaking my guitar, and then slamming the door behind him.

I wanted bring good things to everything I laid my hands on, just so I could refuse to shake his hand one day. And that day came:

>be me
>24
>roughly 3 years ago
>not really in contact with my father's side at all
>get a call from my mum from out of state
>tells me to get in contact with my grandma immediately
>gives me contact info
>I do so, turns out dad's dying
>smoked like a chimney, worked with heavy machinery
>lung cancer caught up to him
>decide to visit him
>dress nicely, well groomed
>brought flowers
>said my hellos
>catch up with dear ol' dad on the past 12 years
>house, job, gf, hobbies, etc.
>met his new family
>the flowers came up
>"user, those flowers are beautiful"
>"thanks, I hope they'll love them"
>"they..?"
>"I'm picking up my mum and gf from the airport today"
>get up, pick the flowers back up from his table, and leave
>rekt him in front of his new family
>phone blows up over a period of two days, never picked up
>fucker died about 6 months later
>sent a check to cover his casket
>wrote the last words he said to me before walking out on the memo portion
>"stop playing that guitar, you fucking mute"

Only downside is mum got a bit upset with me.

Fist bump user.

>21 yo virign
>No friends (except maybe 2 i see once a 2 months).No experience with girl.
>Spend even 20 hours per day in front of the computer
>Don't talk to my parents a lot.Just basic speach.Don't laugh with them.Don't spend time with them.When we go somewhere i wear headphones
>Have a twin sister
>She has a bf
>My dad started working with him,playing (you know some men's sports like shooting or crafting) they spend huge amount of time together at work and home.Like real son and father.They talk and laugh a lot.My dad is happy.

I just didn't want to be absorbing that's why Ive spent so much time in loneliness.But it became my habit.I can't talk with people.Don't like to be with people.
I just realized how my dad has to suffer cuz of me.
I really screwed it
I started crying dude now,i really did