What does Sup Forums think of my girlfriend? Been dating for a little over 2 months, decided to go steady...

What does Sup Forums think of my girlfriend? Been dating for a little over 2 months, decided to go steady. She's cool as fuck, honest opinions though.

shes cute. cum on her glasses

She never wears them in bed, that would be funny though, easy target and all.

coarse curly hair is a sign of intestinal worms.
dark red hair is also a sign of chronic malnutrition

I could understand the malnutrition, if that's true anyway. She's been on a healthy food binge recently, she could be lacking some vitamins and shit.

Got a pic without the specs?

Oh and the hair is from the stupid snapchat light filter thing, it's more brown than that.

How big is her feminine penis?

Snapchat is cancer

Naw, she's blind as fuck without them
Yea, the filters anyway, but it comes in handy sometimes.

Bigger than mine, we're working on the confidence issues and competition.

Ha my ex
Enjoi flappy meat curtains

Got any pics of her feet?

Then what's her name user?

That sucks because they're hiding a good portion of her face. I feel like there could be a solid 9 hiding back there. Cool for you though since only you get to see her with them off.

This.

Roll

Rolling

Fuck

You should betray her and posts her nudes here so /b can hunt her down and inform her you did so she can then break up with you because your an autist.

Oh just God damn

You know how people who have to wear glasses look weird without them on? I'm not sure if it's just because I'm used to her with them on or what but she looks really different with them off. I'm curious what she'd look like with smaller frames though.

It's just because you're used to them, but yeah, she should consider smaller frames.

How does her ass look in jeans user

And now you're the reason I'm not going to, so enjoy the replies from other pissed off anons, if they don't give a fuck then Oh well.

Rolling for feet pics please

If you don't do it because of one cockbag then you never were going to anyway. But you can still post feet and ass in jeans.

Fucking amazing. She's one of those that makes up for her ehh tits with a really nice ass.

I would pee in her butt

post your feet on her ass.

Agreeing with Satan and his trips

Ass>titties

OP here, honestly still curious who the fuck this guy is because he's kinda not wrong, she's still a great fuck though.

Does she smoke?

She looks nice but also looks like the type to give a blowjob to someone when she's drunk

Not to my knowledge, but she's shown me a ton of artsy pictures centered around cigarettes so it's possible.

footfags fuck off and kys please, nobody else likes your fetish, and if op was going to post feet, he would have already.

Up until that point I was going to praise OP and ask about glorious firecrotch....now I'm "Meh. I'm out"

Sorry, if I had foot focused pics I'd post them Sup Forumsros

You're an autist

meh

Why on earth do you need strangers opinions on your gf? She's going to leave you for a more confident man IMO

Because I'm bored as fuck, it's not for validation, if anything just kinda showing her off, she's cute and fun to be around.

Post another one faggot.

It was a troll and a lucky guess. Let it go.

>no one likes feet
>on b

You're the weirdo, not us.

well op certainly doesn't like feet, as he doesn't have pictures. Just admit that your fetish is stupid, and there's nothing sexy about feet

>showing her off

This makes sense. It's like I don't get guys who get mad when they see a guy looking at their girl. Take the compliment dude.

>nobody else likes your fetish

yeah, go back to your femboy cuck threads

femboys are still better than feet. It's like an ear fetish, ears aren't related to sex in any way

Oh shit, for some reason my head went straight to cigarettes, long day man, yea she has a bong in her apartment so yea, never smoked with her though.

Then show her off. One weak ass pic isn't showing her off.