Ask a registerd sex offender anything!

Ask a registerd sex offender anything!

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10702873
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What did you do?

What u do?

how old was he/she

There was a 13 year old girl that lived down my street 25 years ago. She went to get the mail and I put a bad over her head and she passed out. I fucked her twice a day for a month before anyone found out.

ur mom

O shit

creampie yes or no

How do I open the jelly jar?

Hi dad

Aaaaaand OP is full of shit

This

Yes

Keep living your fairytale lives.

what is 2 / 6 (5 + 1)?

>2 / 6 (5 + 1)

If you could buy any car in existence, would you still be a faggot?

Yes

No it's 3

it's 2. Learn to math.

Nice story, whatever gets your rocks off some people are into fucked up made up erotica like this, I ain't judging

2/3(5+1)
2/3(5) + 2/3(1)
3.3+.6
-.3 -.3
3+.3
Round down
3!

nigga what

>2/3(5)
>3.3+.6

>implying that a fraction of a number magically gets larger

theoretically, could it be possible to create a sub-dimension from the border of two separate dimensions (i.e. 2-D & 3-D, create 2.4-D)?

2/6 x 6

two sixths of 6, is 2.

I don't know I've been in jail for 25 years

worth it? big tits?

No it's 3

Would you do it or similar again?

She actually had a decent rack for someone her age. Probably c cup and she was skinny.

Why doing that?
Do you prefer it uppon grown up bitches?

Yeah after raping and getting raped by men in prison for a quarter of a century my sex drive is pretty high. Also we jacked off to drawings on the wall. Fun times. I almost kind of miss it

Reason, don't just shout things. Expound.

She was smoking hot

eminem or Toyota?

Lol don't be a faggot I might be a sex offender but at least I can do math

Bon Jovi and Ford

OP confirmed for 14 yo

Did the raped you because of what you did or just because in prision is what it's done?

moot or Hiroyuki?

That's just what happens there. You don't even have to drop the soap, it just happens. I did it and so did everyone else.

did that thought of her drive you insane until it trigger you to do that?

I guess you could say that. She walked home from school past my place every day, and she always wore a lowcut shirt and a pushup bra. I jacked off looking out the window for months before I thought I had to have her

Hiroyuki

Did you ever felt sorry or tought if she was hurt? or just simply said, nah she can be used to be fucked, not big deal

lowcut shirt and pushup bra , in the 90s, ofcourse

I've thought about it, but the feeling of sorrow or guilt never came to me. To me, she was just an object. My parents died when I was 12 tho, so I was pretty fucked up.

She was a slut with daddy problems

provide pics of girl

also, what's your favorite flavor of mtn dew?

Other people are objects to you? Do you see or feel anyone else like a human beeeing?

All the pics I had of her were seized by the police. Also I am not allowed to share pictures of her.
I grew up in the 80s and we only had regular Mountain Dew. That's what me and all my buddies drank. So I guess that's my favorite.

So when I rape a 13 year old girl, it's all cool, no comments. When I say she's an object to me you flip a shit? What the fuck did you expect, I got 25 years kid. I can tell your generation sure has gotten smarter

How old were you then?

just tryin to get how you think to do that

You just got out?

Ah I see sorry. I don't see all human beings as objects. When someone's tied up in your cellar for a month, you tend to start to think of them as an object

bump

Yeah about a week ago

strawpoll.me/10702873

What brought you to Sup Forums?

have you ever considered that maybe life extension technology is being hidden from the human race by reptilians from the planet Nibiru

A guy at prison talked about this, so I thought I'd check it out. So far it's pretty cool. I've also checked out some of Bon Jovis new music. Some of the 90s stuff is good but most of the music after 2000 is shit.

Hebephile
Just born in the wrong time and country

Occasionally. Bush should've invaded it along with Iraq

Yeah in think i understand. the thing became an obsession and finnaly made you (like convincing you?) do it? is it like that?

Has the world changed so much since you entered prision?

Yeah I guess I'm that. I disagree with the born in wrong time and country part. The 80s were way better than this shit today. Except for Sup Forums and the Internet.

Yeah it's exactly like that.

Where did you live at 12 after parents died
Is that where they started touching you in ur no no places

Yes. When I entered prison I had 2 1/2 feet of hair. Hard rock was the thing back then. Me and my buddies would listen to Bon Jovi, Skid Row, Alice Cooper, Mötley Crüe, AC/DC, etc. Also we saw top gun a million times.

Wow men that's fucked up. Thanks for sharing!

Montgomery, Alabama. Only my father touched me in my crotch.

Yeah, no problem man.

This bait is extremely stale

hi pawl