How do I get a gf like this?

How do I get a gf like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have lots of money, be physically fit and attractive, and have james bond level charm.

Be rich and preferably attractive.

money, power or you being extremly hot and moderately waelthy

use a brick

By displaying appropriate social worth. And buddy, if you're asking Sup Forums then you probably don't.

So either you turn your whole life around or you accept your fate and make sweet sweet love to a computer. Besides that body is 40% photoshop anyways.

Photoshop

A penis made of chocolate that ejaculates $100 bills

can answer this one easily.

make it like an economic 101er. do look at your desired market(the woman), segment it down to your exact targetable audience(the type of woman you want). look at the desires, wishes and ideals of such a women. are you this kind of guy? nope? change yourself till you are what is needed to get a chance. also selftesteem + charisma ain't that unhelpful either.

else: get rich or a rockstar.

You can start by following her on snapchat. alexisreneg

Maybe if you send her a dickpic, she will leave her bf and get with you :^)

By not being a cuck faggot.

You? You don't. None of us do. Everybody's a faggot down here.

>How do I get a gf like this?

1. Go to Mexico.
2 Use this phrase:
> ¿Cuánto cuesta?

anyone who asks such a question never would so don't even bother.
>she's been blacked anyway (as most of the host ones have been).
>pic related

/r/TheRedPill

Stop being a hoe OP that's how

Imagination

why do that when you can get a loli for free

that would severely damage a normal woman. girly might say "oooooh yah I like that big ol dick" but really she can't take it unless she destroys her pussy.

don't you see that this guy is unable to get his dick hard ?

He won't destroy anything by pushing ropes

i think it's just so heavy the boner muscles can't pick it up.

lulz

Sell Jello Pudding Pops

are you retarded ? Or do you have a micropenis ?

/thread

or

/thread

Do this

You don't want a girlfriend that hot.

Far too likely someone else will steal her from you. Or lure her into cheating on you.

>tfw could have fucked a girl like this a few months ago while her and her bf were having problems but I played the long game

I guess this. Pretty simple

>are you retarded ?

are you the one that said the dude couldn't get hard? or just the idiot that can't see a fuckin joke?

>Or lure her into cheating on you.

what if i am a cuck ?

youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk

be tall,rich,attractive
choose 2

Then you kill yourself, pathetic fag.

Let me ask you this. If you saw that bitch, or a bitch of equivalent hotness, during a night out with friends or whatever, would you go up and talk to her? Be honest

not op, but have and failed.

>go up and talk to her?

yeah because it's surely the best way to score this kind of girl.

Shes puurty

this fucking retard, you think she's coming to you?

unless you're tom fucking brady, bitches like that are not approaching you chad.

Easy. Find one with issues. And commit to working on those issues.

There's a 1-in-3 chance you'll end up with one who used sex as a coping mechanism and ended up a complete slut, but that's a risk you'll have to take.

Yeah because it's the only 2 option...

Are you like one of these retarded PUA who talk to random girl they don't know ?

You gotta swing the bat if you expect to make contact. I learned a long time a go that the surest way to not fuck hot girls is to not approach them. Once I changed that behavior (and it wasn't easy) I was able to fuck hotter bitches. I still fail most of the time, but it's worth it.

This is also good advice

>You gotta swing the bat if you expect to make contact. I learned a long time a go that the surest way to not fuck hot girls is to not approach them. Once I changed that behavior (and it wasn't easy) I was able to fuck hotter bitches. I still fail most of the time, but it's worth it.

Stop being a social retard, have friend, have a social circle, you don't have to approach girls you don't know and who aren't asking for a stranger to bother them

In real life, people get introduced to each other, and meet each other through activities, not because one of them decide to "approach" the other

please give me a third option that does not include

>1- you speak to her
or
>2-she speaks to you

?

see

OP asked how to get a gf like that. When was the last time your friends introduced you to a girl that hot?

Alexis Ren is sexy as fuck even without photoshop,

But finding a girl that good looking who actually likes you and not just your money is tuff

See this

Alexis Ren looks like Justin Beiber.

But I would Fuck him so yes she's sexy.

To be honest what was the last time you saw a girl that hot during "a night out" ?

best game believe me user

Hot girls are everywhere, but it might take a while if you're waiting for your friends to introduce you to one

>people get introduced to each other, and meet each other through activities, not because one of them decide to "approach" the other

i miss Sup Forums

r.i.p. in peace.

gif related.

He didn't necessarily say friends had to do it, but to just let it happen organically. Go about your day to day life, go about your hobbies, and people will be there. People are meeting through Pokemon go, just by being in the same area staring at phones together. I met my gf in group therapy. You could finally talk to that Barista you've seen at the coffee shop 100 times. Anything, as long as you don't force it.

In LA, SD or SF, they're everywhere not ghetto

Try to start hanging out in places where women like this are more likely to appear.

Beginners yoga could be a good place to start. It worked for me twice, but I'm a lazy piece of shit and stopped going lol.

I see some chicks like this at my local Sephora as well. They sell men's cologne at most locations, so you won't look like a closet drag queen in there.

I like the seed method, it's worked out well for me. Get coffee, gas, food, etc. and pick a girl at each place. Start slow, figure out when they work, build up a rapport and eventually ask them out. It's how I've gotten every girlfriend I've ever had.

u dont

Yeah that's the exact point I was making initially. In order to get a hot gf (like OP asked) you're going to have to talk to one.

and yet you find it unrealistic that you'd be introduced to these kind of girl through activities or friend.

Again, are you socially retarded ?

Club.

Cavemen had it right all along.

Pic unrelated.

>therapy
you're broken, why the fuck are you offering advice?

Agreed all the penises in the mouth make covers conversation tough

This nigger right here. He gets it.

Fucking autists, man.

What? I'm not that guy who you originally responded to

You need Height Face Frame

>People are meeting through Pokemon go

is this sad sack of shit fuckin serious?

Yea, that happens to me like twice a week, I think 9in is the perfect size

I don't want to date a lady who works at a gas station.

I like her boobs

post that big dick with time stamp or just lies m8.

Clorox will do the trick

Mystery would

I'll take a cute college student with work ethic any day. Besides, that was one example. My last 2 gfs we're dunkin donuts and Starbucks girls.

Too bad she recently lost them in a train explosion.

Yeah, but its actually true, that's the sad part.

Why not use Match.com and find a 30 something professional with a couple cats and mild personality disorder? Fuck dating some broad who makes minimum wage.

How does one get moderatly waelthy?

Yea, hard workers suck

>implying entry level jobs are a way to weed out women

unless it's a 40 year old broad working those jobs, you are cutting the options in half.

The minimum wage, younger, more energetic girl will excite tge penis more, for longer.

The 30 something will provide a little extra security, and maybe some mooching cash after a while.

Get dick wet with teen.

...And shower.

The figured out the ?????? Step before the "profit" step, duh

Working at a gas station is "hard work"? You must not go outside.

Overrated.

Next you'll suggest that he should wear clean clothing and take some pride in his appearance.

Depends where you live, sinner. I'm in LA and there's lots of 30 somethings that don't look like dog shit.

Because I don't expect a 21 year old pre-med student to have an established career? Because I don't want a 30 something year old butch with kids? Lots of reasons really..

Because I've lived it. You gotta pass on the little tidbits of wisdom you gain from your suffering. Also, 7 year anniversary this month. 5 years since the last time we went to group.

Have you been out there???

Seriously, it sounds like you're proposing dating migrant workers,

Maybe like 3 decent ones in a big love thing would be nice

>Why not use Match.com and find a 30 something professional with a couple cats and mild personality disorder?

i haven't laughed this fucking hard in a long time! we went from "how do i get a hot gf" to a 35 year old used up bitch with cats and an old uncle issue.

You're right... The money should be enough.

That's me!! We have an I year old too

I venture outside a couple days a week goy. Why the fuck are you lecturing me? Who do you think I am? I don't like migrant workers. Yes, become a Mormon. You should do that.

Where I live, gas stations are staffed by arabs. The illegals are working 12 hour shifts on pesticide farms.

Working full time while in school full time for a respectable major is hard work, regardless of what shit job she might have.

The importance of these things can not be overstated

Does this cloth smell like chloroform?