Starting an electronics repair business

Starting an electronics repair business.

Give me a name you glorious Sup Forumsastards.

Other urls found in this thread:

faultytowers.weebly.com/remote-services.html
faultytowers.weebly.com/testimonials.html
youtube.com/watch?v=E7oMBq1vkCM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1. Going out of Business!
2. Your Creepy Nerd Neighbor
3. Go to Bed
4. Sage
5. Also Sage

Big mates electronics

Hey op any idea on how the fuck to house my pcu? My case is retarded and i cant get my jpwr2 to reach from the area its supposed to be in

Its supposed to go behind that "wall"

I was thinking of taking everything out and then plasma cutting a hole so i can pull them up

They also make these magical things called cable extensions.

sticking cards in slots and connecting cables is not electronics repair inc.

I steal nudes and post them online

how about this: "electronics repair business, I do electronic repairs"

While this may be a business practice it's far from the focus of my endeavor.

PC Repair: Trust me, I just built my first PC ever!

I called my PC repair company years ago "Faulty Towers"

>Faulty Towers
seems legit

faultytowers.weebly.com/remote-services.html

faultytowers.weebly.com/testimonials.html

That's actually classy as fuck. But I fear the idiots of this generation wouldn't get it. I also don't want to pigeon hole myself into just PC repair. Looking at doing phone repair, networking, consoles, and etc.

Cool. Have a grebe.

Bingbing bong bong

Kamakazi electronics

Get Schwifty repair

Vaul-tec Certified Repairs

General Atomics Speedy repair

Mr. Handy

My wife is a bitch and I ponder suicide llc

Yo'mom electro business

ElectronicsMeFix with some lightning bolts on each side

Computer
Problems?

We Have You Covered!

>a name and a logo

>buying the intel motherboard over literally anything else

Im drunk as fuck and i got trips só trust me faggot!!

Jambalaya Joe's Electronic Sales and Repair Emporium

That Trusty Geek. Simple, to the point, get that normie business

Faggot's Fix-it

Initech

Hmm...
Ilikeit.jpg

Ants In My Eyes Johnson's Repair Shack

U Bendem & I Mendem

Bodgit & Scarper

Don't fear the repair

Absolutely retarded cpu fan orientation buckaroo.

cut a high volatge anode on my crt please

i try. user my threads dead. plz help me out with since you have knowledge on the subject

Dial-a-Dweeb

Discrete Computer Repair
"We'll fix it, no questions asked"

Electricuties, if you have hot grils working for you

Becareful if you aren't going to get a business license. It just takes one asshole to sue you for something you didnt do.

>I repaired computers for years till an asshole client claimed I broke his HDD by formatting it.
>IT WAS LIKE 15 YEARS OLD AND I TOLD HIM IT WAS DYING!

BUT MOM I NEED A FULL ATX CASE!!!!

I expect more of Sup Forums.... this is like waiting for a political agreed response.... what a bunch of fags... no disrespect for you fagoot OP

Witcher 3 on a 950? About 30 fps prolly, depending on CPU.

won't be in business long

death by low grade radiation

Babaganoosh Electronics.

MicroFix

Lol

promise i won't install trojans

shits on sale on newegg. More concerned about deus ex really 16 gig ram picks up alot of slack. thanks for any info you give.

So yeah he sued me for $50k due to him losing important files for his business.

The judge was a moron. Only thing that saved me was my friends dad came and he is a computer engineer.
Took him explaining it three times before the judge gave up and sided with me.

in my electronics votec class my friend decided to discharge his TV to the TV i was working on and like an idiot i went to remove the lead, got 3 inches away and it arched and my arm was numb for a week

27000 fucking volts from a 29" tv

>The judge was a moron.

because you're a fucking nerd and work with hard drives all day errday?
have sex, faggot

I will definitely take this into consideration. Business license is cheap where I live, no biggie.

Also make sure you setup an LLC

Extreme repair

Rebootie Your Computie

Cache only

Take the other panel off your case, that it it slides in through the front so you'd have to remove the front panel.

Also this: >Absolutely haram

question for OP to see if he knows his shit

is it E=IR or V=IR?

Mankind divided ultra 1080p looks like about 15 fps on a 950. Sorry bro, you gone need to save more.

>that it it slides in through the front

That or it slides through the front*

That's aight. Thanks for your advice. Tax day can't come any sooner

you in Rhode Island? if you are have you considered a partner? i went to a technical school for electronics repair and its been a waste cause nobody hiring. cant seem to get a good job in my field without spending thousands to go to a four year college.

1-800-Reboot

Lucky you never got fucking dead

I don't plan on doing board level repair. Although voltage = current x resistance and those formulas mean the same shit.

you'll go out of business doing board level repair

what it costs to get some replacement IC's costs 60-80% of something new. and once you figure in age of electronics and probability of something going wrong, your foolish not to just replace it unless its something vintage

Digital Touch Repair Service and Parts Depot

yeah they do, but some school teach V=IR because for some reason Electro Motive Force is to confusing.

my teachers were old school and scoffed at the idea of using V in equations in that part of ohm's law

Georgia, sorry homie. Start your own? I just know people who know lots of people. Been doing favors for people for years fixing their shit. Figured why not start charging and advertising instead of giving it away for free

op you must be mad to start up an electronics repair business its cheaper to replace something in a lot of cases rather than spend time fault finding unless your paying your staff min wage maybe

I'll just make them sign a waiver when I take possession of the shit stating I'm not responsible for lost data, acts of God, etc.

thats what i've been doing for the past few years as well. every one of my friends knows me as the techy guy who'll fix shit. i've been thinking the same thing but i dont want to do it alone just in case, i'd rather have someone along with me who also knows what they're doing in case i have brain fart and get stuck on something. also having more people means possibly more projects which means more money.

le electronic repair shop :^)

some advice

when you go to throw something pout because people haven't paid, cover your ass and send a notice that its being thrown away by certified mail

that way they have to sign for it to receive it, and they can't come after you for throwing out their shit

worked for a place in NY near a place NYC people have summer properties.

they would bring shit up from NYC to get fixed because we were cheaper and would use their neighbors phone number for contact

the bitch running the place got threatened with lawsuits over a 20" 13 channel knob TV until the people realized it wasn't worth the court costs. no one answered the phone and after a month of waiting to hear back if they wanted to spend the money to fix it we tossed it. a certified piece of mail would have covered her ass

I'm actually just a NEET with time on his hands. I'll be doing all the work myself for very little, parts plus $20/hour or so. Hope that gives me a leg up on brick and mortar places that charge insane amounts.

Excellent point, thank you.
Getting some good advice and names here.
Holy fuck, Sup Forums isn't in full autism mode tonight.

yah for once lol

not doing board repair means OP doesn't need $20,000 for test equipment

also if OP should charge more and a bench charge so people don't just leave shit at your shop waiting to get fixed. and they will leave shit at your shop if it doesn't cost anything to leave it there

even if its $10 a day it will make people come get their shit if they don't want it fixed

you should also do phone repair OP.
Fine Touch Electronics, LLC
- PC and Phone Repair -

actually laughed for the first time ever on this site

gassajoo electronics

kek'd

MR. ROBOT LOL

GET IT

went to school for troubleshooting to the component, worked years in the field, shits not safe and OP's health might suffer but not as much if he did board level repair.

old shit is full of PCB's which can give you cancer and who knows what else, every shield you see on a circuit board is either meant to keep out outside frequencies or keep them in. enough exposure to that shit without shielding can give you cancer.

besides the certified mail thing, bench charge

>glorious Sup Forumsastards
thats a good name

Oh Basil

youtube.com/watch?v=E7oMBq1vkCM

I plan to. Screen/glass/battery replacement. Simple shit, but shit normies would fuck up. Wish I could get into water damage and all that, but as user said, startup capital is crazy and I have little to no experience with board level shit...nor is it particularly worth the time.

You shouldn't shove your cock all the way in again ltd.

lol back when protable CD players were the craze diagnostic equipment for the laser was $7,000

Mine started doing the thing where the housing was warped and the CD would scrub. Took it apart, mounted it in a Tupperware bowl, and problem solved. Also far more durable.

Captain Neckbeard's Electronic and Fedora Repair.

as long as you can't directly see the laser or underside of the CD when its playing you should be fine. if not enjoy your future cataracts from UV damage

i've had people bring me microwaves they took apart and told me it should still work because it made sparks when they turned it on when they had it open. i just face palmed

Sucknutz Repair and pizzeria

Dubs confirms

A an L - Hard On Diagnostics

Check em

Mr. Robot

Op
ATM Repairs.
Ass To Mouth Repairs. Only a few will get.

>Starting an electronics repair business.
Faggot Industries

Mr. Mr. Robots
Don't want a lawsuit man