Not even on the list niggas

Not even on the list niggas.

But, sure. Amerifats it is.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/04/22/youll-never-guess-the-worlds-fattest-country-and-no-its-not-the-u-s/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What are you 7?

They're too stupid and obsolete it'll never stop

This is probably because America has been overrun with dirty foreign people and filthy niggers who cannot afford to eat. The decent white folk are all still fat and happy.

20% of Americans may equate to 75% of Marta's population. Haven't run the numbers, but recognize that population size is relevant

>Grasping at nothing this hard.

It must feel bad to have your religion insulted so much percentage is everything.

People just like the stigma. As an American I think it's funny too, just take a joke assmad. You are probably why they call us shartinmarts

dont care about national rankings.
if you're obese it sucks for you

>thinks % of population doesn't trump amount of people

% indicates a pattern, problem, and way of life. It is the better stat to track

Overweight and obese, not just obese.
Almost all first world countries have overweight people.
But only Murica is the queen of obesity.

>population size is relevant
not when you're trying to characterize the entire population you fucking moron

Could it be because the country is the size of the whole of Europe?

Hell, just Texas is the size of Germany.

But, sure. There are 300+ million people here, and they are all super fat. I'm having a dirty mexican boy type this for me because my fat fingers drip chicken grease that will fuck up the keyboard.

>Not even top 5
>Queen
You what?

That's because it's counting overweight people, try only obese people

>what is per capita

Are you fucking retarded? Doesn't matter how large your total population is - if a larger percentage of your population is fatter, you fucks are fatter as a people/culture.

Try counting your fucking chins you eurotard fat fuck

Don't really know shit about those other places, but when it comes to fat fucks- the kind that you need a bulldozer to remove from their home- I'm pretty sure most comes from burgerland. There's a big difference between overweight and being 500lbs.

Study made by ameritards. You guys teach your kids you won WW2 as well. Nothing truthful comes from the USA.

Go sit in a sauna for a month, lardass.

what the fuck is your source you fucking idiot?

nice try landwhale

nice fucking numbers.

That's because Mexico is the number 1 fat country. It's not on the list either, but all the ones that can run, jump, or swim are in the USA

>overweight AND obese men and women aged 20+

Can you even read?

Hell yeah nigga we up YEEEET

#18 is FAR from the top. 30% isn't shit concidering we're attached to texas

but the percentage gives you the fucking distribution you dumb ass. if a country is 100% obese, but the population amounts to only 5% of another country, doesn't mean that it's less ridiculous that it's 100% of the population.

it depends where they took the sample people from

Faggot, current rate is 30% and ranking is 18
>just fucking google it

this article is two years old, nice try tho, 4/10

Just type nokosage in the options field until this idiot's 'not good enough for /pol' thread dies

>fatty logic

but 16 years is fine if it's anti American?

it's because we are on the morbidly obese charts

BMI is a poor measurement for "obese" as it includes muscle as well - bodybuilders often have BMI's over 30. Nice try doe.

i just googled it, that's what came out.

also it doesn't even matter. i've been in the us 3 weeks ago and the only thing i could think of was "now i know why they drive those ridiculously big cars".

>oh man, those numbers are damning...
>what am I going to do!?
>i know, those numbers can't be right!
"source is bad, that is why the majority of my country is comprised of fat fucks, not because they are fat fucks."

Bravo user, bravo. It takes dedication to bury your head in the sand that hard.

>btw, this came from an article in the guardian, a UK 'newspaper". Apparently we got them to spread 'misinformation' too. We must be such wiley devils.

You should have spent a few more minutes on that image. I can go weeks without seeing an obese person, this amerifat religion is as bad as feminists worshipping rape

>fatty logic take 2

Ah, you looked it up and then carefully went through the pages to find a link that supports what you want. Gotcha

Achmeds gonna achmed

>random image with no source or credit take 2

nigga pls. It's the poorest ppl in our country that are the most obese.

Guess murica did shit at the olympics then

That's only because you never leave your house fatty

im not making them im pulling them off google straight from real studies
>fatty logic take 3

You know eurofags are gonna cry about "mah population total" or ignore this to spam amerifat right? They don't care about reality

does it hurt to be that butthurt?

I can guarantee you I'm in better shape then you. I'm an American athlete after all, silly Achmed

>constantly complain about niggers apart from when they win the olympics for you

Why would I be butthurt about some faggot spending all that time on making random shit/digging that deeply to find something that suits his oldschool rhetoric?

we can all be what we want on Sup Forums bud

>digging deeply
its not a well kept secret that america is the fattest nation in the world moron.

Wuss, immediately backing out of the pissing contest.

>then you

Except in reality it's not, not even close. It's pathetic how desperate you are to cling an ancient idea. Get with the times

>backing out of a pissing contest
>on the internet
>on Sup Forums
fine im a fucking Harvard educated doctor, you happy?

Doesn't fucking matter, in shape people don't need to remember every grammar rule. We president now

>ancient idea
>being this american
>muh country cant be awefull at something
>DATA MUST BE WRONG

Post a picture with a time stamp then.

The from over a decade ago wasn't wrong then. It's wrong now, things change over time. But I guess you're too busy watching Achmed cream in your wife to notice much else

these numbers are fucked up

loved the time stamp you posted.
>over a decade ago
the oldest result Ive pulled is 2012

OP is a fag and obese

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/04/22/youll-never-guess-the-worlds-fattest-country-and-no-its-not-the-u-s/

"If you rejigger the interactive to just look at the percent of population that is obese (a BMI of over 30), the U.S. moves up to 19th place."

You didn't ask for one, you just immediately backed off. It's like you already know

>better find an out of shape american sports guy

I can do that too user. Its super easy finding an in-shape athlete, how long did it take you to find a tubby baseball player?

>being this new
im not a doctor
your not an athlete
were on Sup Forums tho
so we can pretend to be something we arnt

>No dates
>No sources

Must be completely accurate

took me 2 seconds to type fat american baseball player into google and got results for about 5 such cases

Guess what guys, this nignog here who refuses to stand for our national anthem is overweight. I can definitely tell, I mean, look at how fucking fat he is.

im not the guy you are "arguing" with, but seriously... stop.
you are awful.

1/3 men in that photo are obese.
data says that 30 percent of americans are obese
your pic proved the data

newfag

Like the obesity rate has changed that dramatically in 2 years.

Any charts that use "overweight" should be ignored. "Obese" is the only one worth noting.

The reason I say that is because it's misleading, and grossly misrepresents how "fat" a nation is.

Want proof? I'm 6'0'' at 180lbs. My BMI is 24.4 (ie "normal"). I only need to gain 5lbs to have a BMI of 25.1, which would classify me as "overweight".

The point I'm trying to make is that I'm skinny as a fucking rail. Adding 5 pounds to this lanky ass frame and calling me "fat" is fucking STUPID.

Well, that's what your stupid graphs are doing.

OBESE is the term that matters. Overweight is misleading, and tends to classify western countries as more "Fat" than 3rd world shitholes because the people are simply healthier, not fat.

This other famous nignog is super overweight, pushing obese. He has a BMI of 27.5.

For shame LaBron, you are supposed to be a role model!

I'm a Canadian who just got back from 3 weeks in Iceland. Drove the entire country. Didn't see a single fat person, except the retarded americunts at the waterfalls trying to hopelessly climbs the stairs to get a better view.

GG americunt. PS thanks for destroying Geysir you fucks. We all know it was you.

That is just a failure of BMI, which doesn't take into account much of shit as it is just a weight to height formula, which is horribly inaccurate.

Implying the picture was taken in america

select all the pictures with food

And lookie here!
This nignog is so fucking fat, his skin has oil all over it!

BMI of over 41!

And here I thought he was supposed to be fit as fuck. My mistake.

Okay, kiddo. Have a good day.

Yeah, that's the point. Most of these graphs are based on BMI. They're useless. Pseudoscience.

>israel

All those fat jew bitches

Pic related is not a thing in the UK