It's like new

it's like new
my grandfather got it for his wedding

Pretty sweet. Any idea what it's worth?

no idea
forgot to ask

Did a quick google search, and it looks like this copy goes for around $500 in fine/fair condition.

pretty nice but i would never sell it
also the price can only go up

scribble OP is a fag in crayon on page with that jew hitler on it. post pic.

which pic do you want?

that's pretty cool. did a vet bring it over after wwii? did your grandpa serve?

no
don't know never asked my father about that topic, he's more a liberal type guy

The wedding copies of Mein Kampf isn't worth a whole lot. Generally €50-300, depending on year and condition. The price has been very steady every since the 80's, and I doubt it'll rise much in the foreseeable future. Yours is probably worth €150-200 to the right seller, but chances are you won't even get that. Just keep it as a family heirloom, write down what your father knows about your grandfather and WWII and pass it on when time comes.

>Source: Worked in antique bookshop for several years. A lot of these came in, no one bought them.

You never asked about your grandfather serving the Nazis? Is curiosity dead nowadays?

>Source: Worked in antique bookshop for several years. A lot of these came in, no one bought them.
I believe you but out of curiosity where? Did you specialize in antique books?

Oslo. I've always been interested in books, so I applied at a antiques bookshop. For the most part books from 1650 and upwards, but the oldest we had was from 1448. It was a great job, and I got to take home whatever I wanted if I wanted to read it. Also, the customers were always great people, mostly due to it being a niche store.

does it matter?
i'm pure german, only that counts for me

Why would being pure german matter? Don't want to be a mudblood, Malfoy?

no but having only german ancestors is rare today

And this is something to be proud of? You feel like you accomplished something because of this? Or, even better, you somehow think this makes you superior to anyone?

is national pride forbidden or evil nowdays?
careful buddy you sound like a libtard

I'm pure German. God bless us for our ability to do what had to be done.

To deny our sacrifice in the removal of the jews is criminal.

National pride and taking pride in the fact that your blood hasn't been tainted by filthy foreigners are two vastly different things. If you'd been Austrian, I'd have mistaken you for the author of your book.

The world bought time from our sacrifice. The jews were slowed,not stopped. That is our sin.

dirty jew

Originality and humor - you lack it.

K

And so a thread that could've been interesting died because OP's a deluded shitstain.

it's not the one near the national gallery is it? i wandered around oslo a couple days and only found one really nice antique book store but i could've been looking in the wrong places.

A treasured heirloom, bro. Pass it on to your grandchildren someday so they never forget.

I actually bought a Nazi uniform. post picture in a couple seconds

Here is my Nazi SS uniform. M34. I have to sew all the patches on and I still have to buy shoulder boards for it

my wifes uncle brought a flag back from germany after the war, he ripped it down and it still has the rope attached. it's a pretty cool historical piece but to everyone else a pretty big middle finger.

i'm a TN native, never seen these people around but the majority of us would kick the crap out of them anyway.

Very nice!

Wade Page

Yes it does, piss off mud blood

lol @ failed ideology based on hatred. Hitler needed to have germans hating the jews so he could control them but these sad doofuses take it seriously.

Never have I ever saw so many 3in penis' in one place

Was the Partypin worn on SD Uniforms like this?

Actually Hitler removed the jews so they stop controlling the Germans via the media

Awesome history piece there OP. Maybe think of putting it in a museum? If not, get a translated version if you cant read German and enjoy. Excellent book, and amazing piece of history.

yes it was.

My jew friend's grandma survived the holocaust and is still alive. I've talked to her about it a lot.
Ask me anything

lol

Those people either don't know what one of, or both of those flags represent.

how many jews died because they ate too much after they have been released?
always found that hilarious

Look, it's Trump

"Oh no, he's gonna get me pregnant"

Does that hat say "Veterans of Amish Wars"?

looks like it

Checked

My Lil' Hilter
You're my bestest fuhrer

Racist cars of Hollywood

On the next episode, Kit from Knight Rider calls a black extra a dumb nigger