I'm from the future Ask me anything except personal questions about you

I'm from the future Ask me anything except personal questions about you

Who won, Donald or Hillary?

There are many universes parallels or is all a stupid theory?

HAHA, nice try. If you really are from the future then you'd know that there is no future but a shit ton of possibilities, all of which are true and false at the same time. If you did come back and keep your human mind then you would only know what happened in your possible future and there would be no way to know if that included anyone elses future or just your own.

This and give me a percentage

Also What year are you from

unfortunately hillary won

percentage was 41 to 59

it's like a string or hair, each of our lives a strand. A moment is nothing but a point on that string or hair and it flows - like hair blowing in the wind. Your impulse now will flow one way but if you were to do it again the hair would be in a different position. Once we realize we are the hair we become greater but so few now-a-days are breaking out of the human mind. The hairs are being plucked from the scalp by those who see more than we and know what we all should know.

This might confuse you but we set the clock back to 0 after the devastating war

which one? the bloody war that i've seen is only a small percentage of futures with most of them revolving around a less violent but mental war. Who are the gods that you follow? Be careful of those timelines my friend, even if you've seen what you think you saw, you've got to know that's not what will come to be.

When does it happen?

7 years from now
87 % of world population dies

What is the catalyst for world war 3

Specific date?

Demand of water

are you talking about the blue sun solar event? No one actually dies in that.. i mean you see their bodies burn and all but did you not see what happened afterwards?

Kool, hopefully all the niggers are dead
How many white survivors?

Are the Global Elites dead, or do they rule united with an iron fist?

It's not one day that shit hits the fan
There is a build up of small conflicts which ignite,the big nations get involved and it turns into a domino effect

They are the reason that ww3 breaks out
We are free from elites in our age
We are like one big body
We got rid of most of our emotions which made us hate each other
The world is a better place now

This is just silly, there are many futures and all have already happened and/or waiting to happen, take command of your own timeline, awaken the god inside you to find the god within everything.

What happens to Moot and Nagasaki Hiroshima?

We killed off faggots like you btw
There is only one future
Everything is happening because it has to happen
We tried to change it and failed miserable
So we just accept it

What countries are superpowers?

>We got rid of most of our emotions which made us hate each other
then, are you still human?

LOL! your will is small my friend, have fun with your games and the truth will come to you when you are ready.

>Everything is happening because it has to happen
Because it has happened before and will happen again

I encourage you not to just accept anything, one or multiple futures, but know that it all could be possible. We're constantly checking on the cat in the box, there are a thousand boxes and each entangled with each other. Future is like a song, all of them play into one song but the notes is where we live at this time.

There are no countries anymore

I live in the region of Kaukasus which was one of the few places untouched by nuclear bombings
69% of surface of the earth is inhabitable

indeed, but the question is do you have to be there when it happens again? we are constantly changing our timelines and our brains are putting it all together into one story. move past your brain that builds the framework and see into the timespace.

What can I do to prepare for the possible futures?

Yes we are
You could see us as the upgrade of you
Getting rid of some of our emotions didn't make us robots
We still have free will we still love or despise others but we would never hurt each other

each of them eats a nuke but later recovers

OP is probably a rouge AI program sent back to try and change the future. But they chose this shit hole Sup Forums so it all goes un noticed. Cool

>We still have free will
LOL! it never existed to begin with
you have already made your decision on a subconscious level before you are consciously aware of the "choice"

you don't prepare for the futures but rather prepare yourself to change the futures. It doesn't start with large steps but small ones, in our minds. Our thoughts are connected, we to each other, one mind, separate but together. You make the future in every moment you live, every action and thought is magic. We are beings from another dimension living in the 3rd dimension and manifesting the 4th with our will.

You can't do anything I'm sorry
Depending on where you live you will probably just vanish from this world and no one will notice
As cruel as it might seem this is something we learned , we know how insignificant the individual is
We are nothing but the dust in the hurricane of destiny

Who are you to judge what one can or can not do?

Lol true! I agree with ..here are some tits for you

Well, then fuck right off. If I can't do anything then I don't need to know about this. You fucking suck.

I'm not judging I'm just being honest
If you want to survive move to the region of Kaukasus it's your only chance to survive

It's your decision my friend
I'm not here so you can make any changes
I'm just here to answer questions

If you were really being honest then you would just say that you didn't know. We're gonna have to shed these human bodies at one time, those that do not know how to live without them will surely be plucked. Yet we are many, our lives stretch across the years like wild hairs, our minds are everywhere and to anyone who has the strength will find a home.

When will Time Travel be possible? And can i go back and stop myself from being born?

Can you please fuck off?

WHAT is my decision? You said I can't do anything!

What scientific methods have you applied to your theory to prove or disprove we have no effect on the future. It's all butterfly wings and positive thoughts man... well that and there is a huge possibility that each of us are the center to our own universe, while we mingle with everyone else, we're all living in our own matrix so to speak. Even those close to you who you see in your timeline could be different in their own, but yet have a version of themselves for you to see.

What is the region that becomes Kaukasus?

The decision if I suck or not