Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Has he been assassinated, yet?

Tilda Swinton

>tfw the west is starting to devour itself from the inside

The french revolution was a mistake

me

>Tfw the real right-wing is finally going to win something

If it isn't a Brexit it'll be a Trump presidency

literal who

you guys leaving the eu? i want to watch that continent burn

Is this Milo? I was at his speech tonight, some SJW protesters were very buttmad

>some SJW protesters were very buttmad

Just

Fucking

Ignore them

Milo wants to be famous. If they ignored him, or they respond in a low-key rational manner, he loses. Protesting him just gives him attention, legitimacy and media attention. He wins. These idiots constantly take the bait.

Any as good as Trigglypuff.

They're living proof of Milo's point.

>lowered standards
>abandonment of actual studies in order to indoctrinate students in Marxism
>indoctrinated students are frothing at the mouth retards who are educated in nothing and skilled in nothing

Milo is the faggot that we need. Our higher education is a total fucking joke.

>or they respond in a low-key rational manner
They can't do that. They'd need a resonable rebuttal for that.

Sup Forums has turned into such fucking cancer man, now it's just a bunch of edgy teenagers from Sup Forums and /r/Sup Forums who like to say nigger anonymously.

le Trump xD
le Based Faggot xD

Hi R.eddit

>Milo wants to be famous. If they ignored him, or they respond in a low-key rational manner, he loses. Protesting him just gives him attention, legitimacy and media attention. He wins. These idiots constantly take the bait.
like a male anita?

>tfw even after the election this faggot won't follow through on his promises and move to canada or kill himself

Agitators exist on the right and left. Milo is operating more as a copy of Ann Coulter. They have a gimmick and rely on outrage to get famous.

So the overwhelming majority here aren't too fond of this flaming faggot? He seems reasonable.

I don't see any negative comments about him.

Attention seeker with a gimmic who relies on out rage. His dreams are to be on tv and make 30,000 a speech. I see right through him. The idiot leftists are enabling him. There's no depth to his thinking and he's not even that smart.

So was the Enlightenment and the Reformation.

The male anita thing caught my attention. Maybe I'm just imagining things. If so, my bad. A little tired.

You need to go back, lady.

I watched the stream.
Two dykes stood up and tried to yell but the crowd chanted "build a wall" and shut them up. Then Milo told the crowd "We're gonna build a wall, then throw illegals, feminists, vapers, and atheists over it."

They tried to yell again like 20 minutes later and someone yelled that they need some dick in their life and they left the room.

is completely right, and he even said that in his speech.

>Sup Forums has turned into such fucking cancer man
How do you do, fellow 4channers?

>reformation
>a mistake

You know, I used to not support Trump, but now he's the only option at all. Hilary is evil through and through, Bernie is nice guy but he's retarded and he has way too much backing from SJWs for me to trust he won't just pander to them, and although Trump has a bunch of plans I think are stupid and he's kind of a dick, if he doesn't win then all the SJWs are going to think they won and they're going to step up their shit even more. Trump is the only choice left now, if he doesn't win then America loses.

Milo is all style and little substance.
He has reasonable criticisms of BLM and Feminism and all he does is sit back and let people lose their shit over him. He calls himself a supervillain and gets off on the fame they bring him.

He's good at provoking them in newsworthy ways.

Despite hating his plans you want Trump to win to "keep SJWs quiet"?

Yeah, that's retarded on countless levels, but here's one you'll grasp.

NOTHING SHUTS THOSE CUNTS UP

get some sleep user. sleep tight

>not gary johnson

go ahead and vote for trump you cuck

It won't keep them quiet, but the alternative is to give them a victory and have them become ten times worse. If Bernie wins they'll honestly see that all of their tactics worked and try and do it every single time something happens they don't like, and then Bernie will be okay with it just like he was with the BLM people who grabbed his mic. I don't hate all his plans, and I probably agree with him on more things than Bernie or Hilary, though that's a close match, so either way I'd see him as being the better option. The only thing that turns me off his how he's such a dick, you can be politically incorrect without being an asshole, but that doesn't affect much practically, so it's fine.

Well he is the best one by far, but sadly he won't win. I get why people would vote for him totally, but I was mostly just referring to the big three right now.

You think so small it's fucking terrifying. Don't vote and please gas yourself.

They probably thought they would be the majority like they are at most campus events and left because they couldn't handle any opposition

>NOTHING SHUTS THOSE CUNTS UP
refusing to bend the knee does.

When we elected Obama, it was supposed to be the end of all this racebait bullshit. We could point to him and say "no one is holding you back, get a job." but instead it had the opposite effect. Now the idea is "Fuck you, we're voting the guy who stands for everything you hate. A Rich straight white alpha male with a hot young wife. Someone who speaks his mind and doesnt play your games. Let's see how you like it."

It just so happens Trump is the only candidate whose plans make economic sense and will strongly help the american lower and middle classes.

>More short sighted shit
This is why the retarded shouldn't be allowed to vote.

In what reality with a President Trump do you see SJWs ALSO not "getting worse"?

I think so. I bet this helps them deconvert and become normal well-adjusted people.
At one point the crowd chanted "HATE SPEECH HATE SPEECH" to shut them up. It was fuckin magic.

edgy

>Trumps plans make economic sense.
Almost hooked me.

So what's your alternative? Hilary or Bernie? I see them both as far worse options, and the other guy brought up Gary Johnson which I can respect, but let's not pretend he has a change right now and instead talk about which person you'd actually want to win.

>Trump strengthens libel laws, putting shitrags like Salon and Huffpo out of business
>SJWs cry foul at usual nonsense, Trump says "I don't care", they have no Plan B
Just saying "no" to SJWs does wonders. Look at Protein World. They ran ads with a fit chick saying "are you beach body ready?". The SJWs made a fuss, it made the news, and Protein World said fuck off. They made bank off of that.

>Sup Forumscucks worship a kike faggot
>Sup Forumscucks spam nigger dick on every board to incite their "day of the rope"
>Sup Forumscucks constantly blame someone else for their inferiority, just like niggers

why do we tolerate them

But SJWs strife as victims.

The smart SJWs are going to vote for Trump because it is going to increase their patreon income.

>muh artificial minimum wage
>muh mass importation of foreign workers at all income levels
>muh endless wars in the middle east
>muh universal basic income
>muh "manufacturing jobs are a thing of the past"

the Neocons and Democrats both want policies that would continue to fuck the poor of the US.

Does it feel like things are falling apart or is it just me?

I feel like any moment now the US could explode into riots

>Let's not pretend they have a chance.
Like Trump.
>I'm so easily triggered by SJW shit that I want free speeech to die.
You're another example of denying the retard vote.

Selfie girl is super cute, photo is ruined by that disgusting abomination behind her.

>Trump strengthens libel laws
How is this a good thing? As another user said you should just ignore them, go straight for the "I don't care"

Here you go (You)

Trump obviously has a chance, more than Gary Johnson anyway. In all likelihood it'll be a Hilary victory, but there's definitely a possibility of Trump winning.

It's a tranny fyi, i was as stunned as you probably are right now

What's some essential Conservakino?

>I want free speeech to die.
funny how you dont consider those sites to be "the press".
If you claim to be a news site and spread lies, you should be held accountable. Sites will start actually fact-checking before spouting the shit they spout.

But minorities, women, and celebrities hate him

I really stumped you.

You bernfags are too easy.

Master and Commander
Lord of the Rings
Conan the Barbarian

It's not just you, but things aren't falling apart. Every generation looks to the future with dread or sees the world around them as on the edge of chaos. Yet millenia later, here we all sit.

Wait
Which one?

What, because of spineless faggots whining about fictional women's issues?

They'll be the most easily defeated riots in history, if anything

>If you claim to be a news site and spread lies, you should be held accountable.
I'm willing to guess you won't want foxnews to be held accountable as well.

>le alt-right gay contrarian jew

What's an opinion piece?

women will really hate hillary once the rape stories hit the mainstream media again.

holy shit you are actually underage

>56 replies
>8 posters

wow sure is republicans in here

Source?

a potential libel suit
faggots like Carlos Slim plant libelous articles in the NYT to steer public opinion.

Milo's an attention whore who's good at trolling feminists.

He's the Ownage Pranks of social politics.

More like recucklians.
also it says 36 IPs for me.

Only one choice.

I'd ram his BP

Not actually true, he does get pretty good polls with minorities and women. Celebrities hate him for sure, but he's actually doing quite well among minorities for a republican candidate.

Milo and his staff are known for shilling himself. The dude wants a cult of personality and gets one trhough pandering. It's cringe worthy.

Conservatives rarely make film or at least the kind of conservatism that you are referring to which is America's left/right paradigm.

The best I can do is recommend you some war movies like Steel Helmets or things written by John Milius like Dirty Harry, Conan The Barbarian, Apocolypse Now and Red Dawn.

A common theme among American conservative film makers is their seemingly universal adulation for individualism.

You are literally deluded.

You spend too long here among "totally real and not memeing Trump """Supporters"""" and been too dumb to grasp the joke that it's skewed your perception of reality.

I think he got images confused with posters.

Trump's plans are pretty simple. Tax and penalty to companies who have offshore accounts and move businesses overseas reducing our jobs. Reduce social services to 0 for illegal immigrants to get more money for infrastructure and wall building.

Simplify tax code, eliminate loopholes.

donaldjtrump.com its very easy to read and quick

The hot 'girl' pulling the face sadly

We must steer the young clueless people of America, they don't know any better since they actually consider voting for a communist

>money for wall building.
But Mexico is paying for the wall.

Yeah but global warming is an entirely unprecedented development in human history

Apocolypse Now is too anti-war to be conservative. Saving Private Ryan is a better example.

fuck off to reddit and stay there

Good job at disagreeing without actually saying anything.

>celebrities hate him
lol

So?
For every journalist with an opinion, there's a counter point.
You're so short sighted it's almost adorable.

Proof?

This. Sup Forums should know better, cunts like milo and PJW are the literally as bad as SJWs

>patronizing liberal wants journalism free of facts
I guess when you start getting your news from comedians, your political opinions become a joke.

I said you're a dumb cunt who mistakes memesters for reality that spends too long here.

How did you miss that?

You must be fresh off the boat from r*ddit. Welcome to Sup Forums.

Manufacturing jobs ARE a thing of the past

IN THE LAAAAND OF THE FREEEEEE

also, that's what some journalists are paid for, they kind ahave to steer public opinion or they'll get literally fired

>cunts like milo and PJW are the literally as bad as SJWs
except they aren't trying to force people to do what they want.

Sup Forums does know better. No single thread about this guy goes by without posts like yours.

Unless you think your posts don't count and Sup Forums is just everybody else

>it's an America has gotten so bad Donald Trump is considered a suitable candidate for the highest political office episode
I thought they jumped the shark with Bush but this might be a new low.

>94 posts
>2 IPs

bravo Sup Forums

>they kinda have to steer public opinion or they'll get literally fired
that's literally a problem.
fucking retard.