Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
So about half an hour ago, I found a Windows phone outside of a Dollar General. Apparently it's Dollar General property, and it has a 6 digit password. Do any of you guys have any idea what the pass code may be?
Pic related, it's the phone.

F-A-G-G-O-T

I've only got one more attempt left before all content is erased from the phone. With that being said, if all content is erased, will that in turn factory reset the phone allowing me access to the phone and the settings?

What's the store # of that Dollar Store? I'd have tried that first. If you're down to one try, look for an exploit for Windows phone. That looks like version 8 of some sort.

I actually did search the store number but it was only 4 digits. If all content is erased from the phone, will that act as more or less a factory reset?

Doubtful it's a store level employees phone. Can't see why they would need a company phone. Likely belongs to a regional supervisor.

Which would explain why it would be set to erase all content after several failed unlock attempts. Do you think that there is a company wide standard code, or a personalized code this employee set his/herself?

Shameless self bump

Also, trips checked.

Congrats. They now have a picture of your faggot face.

>Plug it into your pc and see if that shit is encrypted

I doubt their corporate information security department would allow a general code for all employees. Likely a personal code that was set by the individual.

It's a nice looking phone

If you can copy the entire phone you can setup a simulation phone on your pc and brute force the copy

You could also just give it back

They are going to Wipe it op, they gonna geolocate your ass swat you realllll good.

But you HAVE to try and browse the folders to see if there are unencrypted nudes first and post any you find for the Sup Forumsros

>P.S. Store it in your refrigerator when not trying to crack it.

10/10 troll op. Gr8 b8 m8

I used to work at dollar general.

It's just a windows phone running a app that accesses product information. We would use it to find where a product goes in the store. And that's it.

Only way you can unlock it is to get the code from the manager. They never even told me the code, I'd have to go back to my manager if the screen ever turned off it was retarded. Also it just a shit windows phone if youre able to get in. What's really fun though is that's gonna cost the store some money and possibly someone being fired.

Give it back poorfag

Walk in the store and give the phone back

This. Stop being a faggot. You're going to get some poorfag fired.