What was your university initiation user?

what was your university initiation user?

None because I'm a brit (Freshers doesn't count)

paying tuition and going to class, fucking normies.

General Chemistry, Introductory Physics and Calc I. But then again, I got a useful degree and a good paying job, so there's that.

more pcs like that

Your mom

XD xD xD ohhhhh my gawdddd xD xD le trolled

where is this

Sauce pls

There is only one photo from this event.

epic kid. screencapped for r/Sup Forums

It was an initiation in some russian university, they had to do some stuff bordering orgy but without penetration.

And where is that from?

what country is it faggot?

what did they do? where?

Some girl decided to send this photo to a friend by posting it on twitter lol, that's how it was leaked.

>sorority initiation
>have to sit on washing machine
>they circle every part that jiggles

were u naked? did they do anything else?

When I joined a fraternity, they made me bring in my girlfriend and I had to convince her to give everyone there a blow job. At first I thought they were messing with me until three other guys brought in their girlfriend's and I each got a blow job from them...

just got a room assignment and moved in, started going to classes a couple days later. no official thing.

the end of the semester was like pic related. went to uvm, everyone runs around campus naked after the last final is over.

Some retarded shit with the shaving cream, and tooth paste, like trying to figure out blindfolded whether it's a guy or a chick by touching the body parts covered in shaving cream. Also going a bit too far with fingers. Then also with both covered in cream, some ended up grinding.

did she do it? where did they cum? how did u like it?

underrated post

how did u hear about all these details?

I am from that university

>what was your university initiation user?

Well it wasn't this faggot ass shit. What's wrong with you pussy millennials? Everything is a watered down childish version of the actual tough shit of previous generations. God, you all are a bunch of slack jawed faggots. That's probably why I am a god damn sexual tyrannosaur.

None because I go to a civilized university in a civilized part of the world and not some sketchy arts college in the middle of nowhere.

you aren't a millennial? youre like 40 years old going on Sup Forums?

Yeah she did it because her friend also came and did it for her boyfriend. They mostly came in her mouth or on her face.

Honestly I thought it was a little fucked up but I enjoyed getting free blowjobs though.

how long did u date her for after that? who was better at blowing her or her friend?

Underrated Predator post, these young pukes just don't get it.

fucking op mother

>this

I'm still dating her and they were both good.