Its over Sup Forums. she loves somebody else. ive given her all I can, and then some. I loved her, and it didn't matter...

its over Sup Forums. she loves somebody else. ive given her all I can, and then some. I loved her, and it didn't matter. Can you guys help cheer me up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4OMda91q20c
youtube.com/watch?v=LpMuK2H76_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i still love you bro

Bro fuck off in like 2 months it wont even matter

me too

did you ever tell her?

OP change your mindset from scarcity to abundance. There are billions of girls

It sucks bro, happened to me as well.
It will be better in a bit of time, just let dem nuts do dem work

Oye, what do you like to do as a hobby?

It didn't matter? You know you two aren't meant to be and that is great. Imagine finding that out much later, oh lord you would be wrecked beyond what you can imagine.

Loving someone does not have to end with relationships all the time, be glad you had time with her and be happy that you can find someone else to love now.

It's fucking great that you experienced it, now do your best 'till you find that one person you do not have to do your best for. Once you have found that person you will be able to love in a non-forced way and that is the best.

Life has no meaning. You're just an ape with a slightly more evolved brain on a rock floating in space an nobody will remember you when you die. Your life is fragile and can be taken away in an instant. Nobody loves you, they're just following their instincts. But even knowing all that, you should chill and play some video games or something. Or maybe go bungie jumping.

When you feel really empty, Just think. I'm an animal i'm only here to fuck, i'm gonna toy with a girl just so i can feel something

Let go.

yes I did.

thanks Sup Forumsro

I play music, and cook that's about it

Dude. Thank you.

Thread is bad and you should feel bad

Then do that! It'll cheer you up. Or just troll faggots on shamchat.com

that's it, kill yourself

This literally happened to me last week. Gf left me the day before my birthday and 2 days before our 10 month/first day of soph year of college. It fucking sucks and nothing will cheer you up. Give it time DO NOT try to talk to her and just hangout with friends and try to be out in public as much as you can. This is what helped me

shamchats pretty fun

And of the 7 billion people on this planet, 3.5 are girls. None of them want him. I know the feel.

Yes it is.

Same here bud.

The thing I learned going through this is that I will not commit to a serious relationship again.

Stay strong and go back to the things you loved to do before you met her.

The pain won't go away, but take solace in the fact that you won't be fall for another woman's lies.

Embrace the emptiness of your being and the void in your soul; it will make you a stronger person for it.

Ok, I just did one. Little kek anyone?

This is now a shamchat thread.

Sold! Here's another one...

Shame. When I used to do it on Chat Roulette I had the cam pointed at my washer and would move the lid like it was talking. I'd do some bad german accent and go off. People had fun though. These kid today can't take a joke. My morals? Fuck you piss pants. It's called a joke. Lighten up or go kill yourself.

Ok, I keked on this. Nice!

Hey! I found a Peggy Carter to!

listen to the Sup Forumsro
youtube.com/watch?v=4OMda91q20c
were always here for you

Nice! :-)

Just found this guy from here...

keked!

welp

Why do I get the feeling it's only you and me here?

I don't think it is.

God damnit innuendo is hard to do.

Nice Sir. The pun is strong in you! I will wash you last.

Ha! Bill Nye no doubt!

Nein! Nein! Not shirtless! Nein!

These dirty socks got away from me. Keep on the lookout!

give this song a listen

youtube.com/watch?v=LpMuK2H76_U

Shamchat doesn't like niggers either.

Cyrus?

Kek

But then again who does? ;-)

Ha! Nice.

Part 2.

translation plz?

I feel half retarded. You'd think people could play back a little more. Most just hang up as if they have something better to do.

Hahah!

"gas the kikes" Ha! No idea what he's saying, but something like his dick on line one. Then he said he's not a nazi. Not sure about the rest. His name is Hans.

My german sucks dick, and not in the "good" way.

plz translate

no. it doesnt get better, people just lie to you again and again

It must be dead on /b tonight since we're still on page 2. No idea how this didn't 404 20 mins ago with us being jackasses.

not me tho

I don't speak nazi unfortunately.

rolf this one was a winner

Oh well. Back to work for me I guess. Was fun though. Nice work!

Keep playing with people. You need to have a little fun after all. And they need to learn how to take a fucking joke, the up tight cunts of today.

I love you.