Why don't we have based lowriders in Europe?

Why don't we have based lowriders in Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z9PAe9clUtQ?t=50
leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/codes_displayexpandedbranch.xhtml?tocCode=VEH&division=12.&title=&part=&chapter=&article=
legislature.mi.gov/(S(ijdkjnqqz3ycopxjfh0nznlw))/mileg.aspx?page=getObject&objectName=mcl-300-1949-VI-EQUIPMENT
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>shit mpg
>takes a lot of space
>germans promoting their überecologischebaurischeflügzeugwörke on wheels
Also, lowriders are overrated.

>mpg
What does it mean?
>überecologischebaurischeflügzeugwörke
What does it mean?

Because Europe is white.

we have

who the fuck needs lowriders

fuel consumption
germans and their thirst for ecological and efficient propulsion systems, which is not a bad thing

I said in Europe, not only Germany. I don't care about Germany.

Yeah, it's not like they are the only relevant country in terms of political and administrative decisions.

Because they're garbage, they look ridiculous and they're unsafe on public roads. Only a nation as car obsessed as the US would tolerate this jumping jacks trash on their roads. You know what else is road legal in the US?

Absolutely hideous.

You know what else is road legal in the US?

>drive behind a jackass in a sports car with floored suspension
>has to climb over speed bumps going nearly sideways at 5kmh
>mfw

I bet 95% of chance you are a naziboo.

Do you ever see any type of cars from the 60's or 70's in Germany?

The fuck.

sickening

Wow, what a retard, I wonder what sort of southern hick that i-

>Ohio plate

Ad hominem.

sauce!!!!1!!!!11

64 Impala
yes pls

Yes. Not in daily traffic of course, but there are plenty at meets and out driving in good weather. Here's one I took in the fall just randomly running into a group of classics in a parking lot.

Read the filename you dunce.

it's a rat rod, made with whatever parts they can find, the car will still be titled as what chassis it is

Yup.

I saw a rig like this painted like this at a road rally in my town last summer. the owners were not there, just the solid gold car. people were like "oh they are mexican" but i said no they are like former soviet country or something. Azeri maybe or?

I can only imagine what that beast sounds like

It probably feels good to just stand next to them.
Owning one is even better, I suppose.
We call it кopч [korch].
And the ones making them at least have the decency to paint them.

so i meant that i spilled my sauce (((((

>made with whatever parts they can find
I'm pretty sure they intentionally ruined it. You don't just find spikey exhaust headers in your garage, and chopping your roof until you can't see anymore isn't an accident.

>64 Impala

They made the headers, and chopping the top is common in those old cars.

those exhaust tips are gh;y af tbqhwu

I like Rat Rods as genre, but this build has no taste. ;_;

lowriders r gay lol

Greaser subculture is still huge here

city festivals usually have parades just for veteran (American) cars. Even the Southern Cross is perfectly acceptable

MUFFDVR

fug.

Common or not, it's an untolerable danger in public traffic. As well as the war spike exhaust. And the non existent ride height and suspension travel. And the far too skinny tires for the engine output. And the lack of fenders. And the obscured headlights. And likely the lack of adequate brakes.

I have seen documentaries on this subculture. Right on. TBQH.

youtu.be/z9PAe9clUtQ?t=50

Just lower the ride height on your Citroen

>it's an untolerable danger in public traffic
My truck probably is also.
I don't think they drive them often or long distances.
I think they are exempt from many safety standards because of how old they are.

>I think they are exempt from many safety standards because of how old they are.
But they didn't come like that from the factory, so they were deliberately made even less safe. Also in most states they would still violate vehicle codes for example on the existence of fenders or the headlight height, it's just that your cops turn a blind eye because they have more important things to do.

Luv to see them, its a tiny subculture tho

dude, I think it's a 1930 vehicle, not much safety shit
pretty sure it's all legal

this is my first time learning about the Raggare
neat

Yeah something like that

Tell me what state you think that photo was taken in an I'll tell you the vehicle codes it violates.

I dunno, but it was made in Michigan

Let's just assume it's California because they have a silly custom culture, it's sunny and you can see a palm tree in the background.

leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/codes_displayexpandedbranch.xhtml?tocCode=VEH&division=12.&title=&part=&chapter=&article=

>24400. (a) The headlamps and every light source in any headlamp unit shall be located at a height of not more than 54 inches nor less than 22 inches.

>26454. (b) Every motor vehicle or combination of vehicles, at any time and under all conditions of loading, shall, upon application of the service brake, be capable of stopping from an initial speed of 20 miles per hour according to the following requirements: (1) Passenger-carrying vehicles with a seating capacity of 10 or fewer persons, including the driver, and built on a passenger car chassis 20 feet

>26700. (a) Except as provided in subdivision (b), a passenger vehicle, other than a motorcycle, and every bus, motortruck or truck tractor, and every firetruck, fire engine or other fire apparatus, whether publicly or privately owned, shall be equipped with an adequate windshield.

>27150. (a) Every motor vehicle subject to registration shall at all times be equipped with an adequate muffler in constant operation and properly maintained to prevent any excessive or unusual noise, and no muffler or exhaust system shall be equipped with a cutout, bypass, or similar device.

>27600. No person shall operate any motor vehicle having three or more wheels, any trailer, or semitrailer unless equipped with fenders, covers, or devices, including flaps or splash aprons, or unless the body of the vehicle or attachments thereto afford adequate protection to effectively minimize the spray or splash of water or mud to the rear of the vehicle and all such equipment or such body or attachments thereto shall be at least as wide as the tire tread.

As I said most rat rods, hot rods and even lifted trucks would be illegal in most states, but no one gives a fuck.

>ywn hit the interstate highway from Detroit to Paris, Texas on your shitwagon making stops at every McDonald's drive thru

Hold me guys

>tfw no vanning gf doe
Some American cars have potential for greatness, but most of them are either garbage from the factory or turned into garbage by subcultures.

Also McDonald's would the pleb choice in such a scenario.

>California
Is the state with the most regulations on everything.
Should have tried Michigan, almost anything goes here.
I don't think cops are autistic enough to measure headlights.

legislature.mi.gov/(S(ijdkjnqqz3ycopxjfh0nznlw))/mileg.aspx?page=getObject&objectName=mcl-300-1949-VI-EQUIPMENT

>257.685 (4) Every head lamp upon a motor vehicle shall be located at a height measured from the center of the head lamp of not more than 54 inches nor less than 24 inches above the level surface upon which the vehicle stands.

>257.705 (2) A motor vehicle or combination of motor-drawn vehicles shall be capable at all times and under all conditions of loading, of being stopped on a dry, smooth, level road free from loose material within the distances specified in this subsection, or shall be capable of being decelerated at a sustained rate corresponding to these distances upon initial application of the service (foot) brake.
>Feet to stop from 20 miles per hour
>Vehicles or combination of vehicles having brakes on all wheels 30

>257.708a A motor vehicle shall not be operated on the public highways of this state unless it is equipped with a windshield of sufficient dimensions to protect the driver and occupants from insects, other airborne objects, and highway surface water and debris, when the motor vehicle is moving forward.

And so on.

>Achtung! People are having za fun! Ve must not be of allowing zat!

I consider us the ones having the fun, and all because we manage to respect a couple of basic rules for safety, like not driving a complete death trap.

But nooo, in the land of the free you consider yourself having the "right" to build a complete pile of shit to then drive at 60 mph and still crash and then whine that you couldn't have known it was dangerous because you the best you could on the spotty welds and you're a good boy who aint dun nothing wrong yall.

even open wheel dune buggies are road legal, they're fun, we just don't go fast until we are off road

B E A U F
E
A
U
F

>even open wheel dune buggies are road legal
Wrong! Road registered =/= road legal.

>AYYY YO, these fucking nawzis and their safetey propaganda, am I right.

But we do ;^)

is that Mike Pence ?