I'm homeless in LA, near koreatown, how do I get my life back up?

I'm homeless in LA, near koreatown, how do I get my life back up?

Sell doges to Korean restaurant. Profit?

Are those your dogs?

Drive to WeHo... find a sugar daddy

WHY EVERYONE THINK KOREA EAT DOG

Weho here. Tell me your sob story.

legit sunset/la cienega here

You're at Sunset and y'allseeanigga?

West Hollywood? Isn't that where gays live at?

I got fired & was living paycheck to paycheck

That not dog, that chicken

What's the inventory?
Cash
Assets (car?)
Friends?
Family?
Job skills?

Black magic.

Those are your dogs? Do you need a car?

I have my car with my clothes & laptop.
Not close with family. I was a sales rep

you're a dog, why are you worried about money? currency means nothing to a dog.

>how do I get my life back up
>homeless

Get a home.

Don't be homeless with two dogs... find somebody to look after them ASAP, then start looking for community resources to help you.

Male/female? Age? Religious/ethnic affiliation?

Shit pham. Wilshire/Western area.

TITS OR GTFO! what is wrong wit this cancerous new Sup Forums? It's always tits or gtfo.

get a job anywhere that will hire you. search craiglist every free moment for job/apartment of cheapest rent. call a shelter and ask if they have a bed avalible. stay in shelter at night search for job, apartment during day. find soup kitchens and churches that offer help for food and dont spend money on ANYTHING but a deposit on a apartment if you can help it. I was homless for a year and got back up on my own.

Things will change soon.

eat your dogs. I hate when homeless people are homeless and have dogs. Fucking eat your dog if you're so fucking hungry

Sign up for one of those rent a friend websites. Include your dogs in your profile. There are plenty of lonely people in LA that will pay to kick it with you and your adorable dogs.

>rent a friend websites

What?

If you look young enough to to a local high school AMD befriend some people. They have programs where they walk around with snack carts and all you have to do is sign your name to them.

Youre a dog

Just like I described. You gotta google it because I forgot the address. Anyways yes people will pay for you to hang out with them.

Take a botle of water,go to a store, look where there are no cameras, spray water on floor, slipp on water and then sue for thousands of dollars

Ziprecruiter dot com

Send out your resume to every place in LA

For now, I dunno. Get somebody to look after today dogs asap tho

This. Zip is a great website for landing a new job.