Thinking about buying a flesh light or something similar. What do you guys recommend? Where do I buy it from?

Thinking about buying a flesh light or something similar. What do you guys recommend? Where do I buy it from?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Utimi-Emulational-Little-Butt-Masturbation/dp/B017YIPWPI/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8
tenga.co.uk/collections/tenga-air-tech
m.youtube.com/watch?v=y_dSjPsLa5Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

your mom

>this
/thread

You may not want to hear this but stick with your hands man, bought a nearly 200 dollar luxury flashlight and now real women don't do it for me

try a tenga air too, and you buy the fleshlight from fleshlight.com

Flesh lights aren't worth half of what they charge for them. Look at the Japanese market for a masturbator sleeve, it's srs business over there. Try looking at a Tenga model.

Put 2 sponges and a glove at a can or a glass.. Here you go OP , no money

Don't waste your money on a fleshlight. There are plenty of good ones for a quarter of the price.

The Doc Johnson UR3 ones are really good and only like $30.

amazon.com/Utimi-Emulational-Little-Butt-Masturbation/dp/B017YIPWPI/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

JESUS is best

Too much fucking cleaning tbh, not worth the money man

Is there any life size stuff like this ?

Not sure, probably on amazon, but it's a great bang for the buck.

No pun intended.

Fleshlights website sells them. But don't buy one because it's not worth it.

Sponges just get mashed flat and crammed in button of can/glass.

Better option than fleshlight because its cheaper but you're still just jerking off.

One like this is what you want but I'd go for something bigger and sturdier.

Big include is of the expensive ones. Its a better toy to get because you're actually fucking it doggy style. You're humping it and gripping it so it stimulates real sex. Verus those handhelds where you're jerking yourself off with some soft latex in your hand.

Hear that brother. You have personal experience with this one ? How is it?

Buy one or two fleshligt and don' go out anymore , just fuck those fake pussy like a loser :) , i have the riley reid one

Amazon. Super discreet packaging.

Bought it a few weeks back, haven't regretted it yet.
Only thing you may consider - cleaning it doesn't include the hole at the end that Fleshlights have, so cleaning everything is a bit more... hands on. Or in in this case.
But that's not really a problem, eh? Haha

Cool. Thanks for the info.

Haven't used my fleshlight in a month because of the cleaning process

I have 2, rarely use them though because I'm to lazy to clean them up afterwards. They are a great fap though.

Also, if you do get one of them,
Spank it.
So surprised on how realistic it was, whoever made it put love into it.

Tenga reusable vacuum cup. Highly reccommend.

tenga.co.uk/collections/tenga-air-tech

Ignore the colour of it that's just film wrapped on the packaging. The strong one is black tube. Cheap too.

Tenga flip zero is the band new one. So far I love mine. m.youtube.com/watch?v=y_dSjPsLa5Q