People are mad about the new Iphone 7 with no head phone jack

>People are mad about the new Iphone 7 with no head phone jack
>Why are you still buying apple products?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIdkMyu8tmo
amazon.com/Coodio-Bluetooth-Receiver-Speaker-Iphone/dp/B00HT07QXI/ref=pd_sim_23_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=VBM8TWAZJYGBCGCQ8Z94
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA6UM2EJ4587&cm_re=3.5mm_gender_changer-_-9SIA6UM2EJ4587-_-Product
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because it's the best

why are niggers so gay?

fuck apple mayn

>Best overpriced and lower spec

What are you poor?

No I just don't want to waste my money on hipster shit
>Apple is a normie brand new fag

>>Why are you still buying apple products?

Because they don't blow up like Samsung phones.

Where is the pen? Apple is behind the times. They took the headphone jack out to force you to buy their cordless headphones. Apple sucks.

If you can't play .webms on iphone, Then I ask myself... Who's the amateur?

Sucker.

And that's why you buy Bluetooth headphones. Problem solved.

>ITT consumerist whores argue over toys
Buy a Nexus. I trashed my chromebook because my phone does everything. It even runs GNU/Linux. Android NEVER lags without gapps.

Female hotness tier list:
>Spics
>Crackers
>Chinks
>Hand and lotion
>Curry niggers
>Sand niggers
>Niggers

Debate me

well you could use any bluetooth headphones tbh fam and it really pisses me off because I wanted to get the 7 but i don't think i am now

Why would anyone want to pay more, using more battery power, for worse performance?

easy there edgelord

nigg, regular people just wanna facebook and tweet on their phones. not linux nerd shit.
btw most phone do just about everything

Now for the only phone a man should own.

No sissy trap fags

Tbh Bluetooth isn't bad @ all, depends what you're buying.

>>People are mad about the new Iphone 7 with no head phone jack
>that can't be true
>google it
>does have a head phone jack
>but it is a new Apple proprietary connection
but idgaf bc I realized w/ my iPod touch 10 years ago that Apple products are shit and the Apple store is shit
enjoy your overpriced shit fanboys

Sennheiser or bose Bluetooth performs just as well as most others would

>not linux nerd shit
You're on the wrong board, nigger.

that's the thing. you're gonna need an extra battery. Apple should've supplied a purse so you can carry your external battery, bluetooth headphone, iphone cable and headphone usb cable.

Fuckin manly
youtube.com/watch?v=oIdkMyu8tmo

Whoa, where did you find the translator to turn sheep into English?

my main reason I regret getting an iphone over an android is because of the micro sd. otherwise i like my iphone a lot.

tbh I went with an iphone because of apple music.

Fucking normie

No guarantee those will work on the new iPhone. Apple will lock down the Bluetooth connection so only apple registered manufacturers products work correctly.

Every time someone tries to downplay the iOS we know you are just jealous.

Lets just get along

Sent from my Android

my 60gb Ipod Video is still rockin to this day and the battery still lasts for about a weeks worth of driving, monica.

>>Every time someone tries to downplay the iOS we know you are just jealous.
>lose $100 on songs purchased through the Apple store
>jealous
keep deluding yourself faggot

Everybody in this thread is a pleb

Sent from my iDroid

You do know you can download those songs through itunes to any pc and then rip them to mp4 or avi or mp3 format, then take them anywhere else, right?

A lot of spics have a ugly faces and box-shaped bodies

>I know cause I'm a spic.

I have been saving youtube songs for free for years...

Sent from my Nintendo 64

not after Apple "forgets" that you've bought them after the latest iOS or Apple store update

You should do some research before start shitposting

just resend them the emails of all the transactions you made and i'm sure they'll give you a gift card or whatever so you can rebuy them.

Fuck your spics aryan all the way

I love my new Note 7. They also gave me a 256GB SD card for free!

Hey guys honestly i havent bought a phone in a long~ time. Which type should i get? Was going to just copy my sister since i dont know what any of them specs mean

get an android if you're into Linux/Hacking/Nerd shit.

None of that. Just need something reliable that wont bullshit and can play app games on

sure thing
I'll just go back in time 10 years
tell myself to not delete the confirmation emails ever, no matter how old the purchase is, because Apple is a shit tier money grubbing jew company that will try to fuck you over and call it an improvement
but that still doesn't change the fact that Apple shouldn't forget what songs you've purchased

there was a time when apple made decent shit. now it's just capitalizing on the idiot fucking fan boys that are too damn stupid to realize the shit it's become

Don't feel too bad, Google is cracking down on SD functionality.

just do a search for "apple" in the email app, select all, and then forward. it's not that hard nigger. you don't even use your email anyways so all that shits still there.

I havent ever purchased a song but i agree >:|

lol until it explodes.

I dont wanna be a stupid fan boy... K im getting the other one :D

Lmao... Old school

are you retarded?
what part of
>I deleted the confirmation email and purged the deleted items
don't you understand?

fuck boys have iphones

neckbeards have androids

lets take a guess who gets laid more

Steve jobs was the glue holding apple together.

Now that he's dead apple is about as well off as a successful bar left in a will to a housewife. It's fucked, they keep shooting themselves in the foot and pandering to niggers and sjws, they are alienating what's left to their hipster fanbase to appeal to beats loving niggers.

Too bad Verizon does not carry that phone

>deleting confirmation emails

ok yeah, maybe you should stick to droid.

>implying what type of phone you have directly correlates to how much you get laid
Nice try

>fuck boys
>who get's laid more

18 year old detected

Neckbeard detected

Download the VLC media player app you stupid cunt

>new Iphone 7 with no head phone jack

amazon.com/Coodio-Bluetooth-Receiver-Speaker-Iphone/dp/B00HT07QXI/ref=pd_sim_23_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=VBM8TWAZJYGBCGCQ8Z94
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA6UM2EJ4587&cm_re=3.5mm_gender_changer-_-9SIA6UM2EJ4587-_-Product

$8 solution to missing head phone jack. Fuck off $150 AirPod shit.

I don't need to because my phone plays WEBMS out of the factory and I don't need to take up space with another nearly pointless app like yourself.

The best what?

Love my IMac and bought the Iphone 6s mainly because I use imessage to send & receive text messages. Sending over 200 per day so it makes my life easier.

Thought Iphones were the best until about last year. Just feels like the same phone with a new paint job. Think I'll skip out on that 7 and wait until next year

I can still plug headphones into the iPhone 7...
Sure it's stupid that it's not a 3.5mm jack but if that's all your butthurt about hen fuck off

It comes with an adapter anyways if you're that die hard. Wouldn't be surprised if it's successful and android starts doing it too

Apple can't have a monopoly, so they make their products incompatible with anyone elses, a pseudo-monopoly that people buy into, you're literally forced to buy more apple products if you only use apple, and if you use more than apple, why the fuck do you use it in the first place? Simplicity? That's the only reason I can think of. Any "apple only" software has a copy.

You're clearly hurt in your butt for not having the money to afford an iPhone. Now, go to bed.

seems like a silly argument. Some folks prefer Honda, some prefer Toyota. Who cares? Apple makes a fine product and so does Samsung & others. Pick the one you like and move on.

the real question, who got the sextuple dub zeros? Fuck that guy...

>samsung being the only competitor

I have more than enough, I had the Iphone 4s, did not care for the restrictiveness of apple, will not buy again, happy with my galaxy s6

Samsung S7 - bloatware, slow updates to OS if any (through manufacturers), bad speakers, fiddly OS with Google demanding shit, ugly cheap looking design, poor battery life (due to the OS), partial to exploding and crappy home button but a good fucking screen.

iPhone 7 better in every way other than screen and at a similar price. Why the hate?

kek. haha faggots and women are the only ones buying iphones nowadays... i happen to know the industry is moving away from gayPhones and yeah. those POSes are tiggity toast.

what phone did you have that used an sd card? i'm getting really irritated that phones aren't coming with sd card slots. I'm burned by that shit on a daily basis

i've been an ifag since iphone 1 but the iphone 7 without headphone jack might push me away...or i'll just get a 6S for cheap.

>Apple will lock down the Bluetooth connection so only apple registered manufacturers products work correctly.

in addition to this, they're going to eventually force you to listen to ads and they're going to steer you away from the competition... it's all about info and mind control. I would definitely stay as far away from this as possible.

yeah, but aren't a lot of them copyright protected? that seems to be the case for a lot of songs I want to download

Then whats that thing on the bottom-left?

Tab switching

this guy knows whats going on

i had an iphone 3g and it was gay. when i first got it you would not believe how excited i was. i was like "i have an internet browser in the palm of my hand! do you understand what that means??" and at the time, almost no one did. most people I knew didn't even use the internet even weekly. many didn't even have a computer.

but even the first day i got it i was bumped by a few things, like the alarm clock, text messaging and contact access. I could do that way faster on my previous phone. and the issues piled up from there. I wish I had made a list of all the tiny to big problems. I didn't know how valuable that would be today, but it's something apple should be embarrassed about.

I've been rocking the nexus since the n1, but now they're getting really shitty. stock android is buddy as fuck for me, especially bluetooth. and i was waiting for the modular phones form project Ara. now nigger guy gooogle shut that down. i'm getting so sick of google. I used to LOVE them. but very clearly nepotism has caused a race to the bottom and caused a massive nose dive in product quality if you ask me.

>complaining about no headphone jack
>trying to make a valid argument without any real research

Not really. After the galaxy s6 outcry samsung went back and put an sd card slot on their s7

>implying a fucking dongle will solve it all
Some people like to listen to music as they charge their phones.

Are you so archaic that you need a headphone jack? Grow up.

The phone literally comes with a 3.5mm adapter jackass

>implying they can't make a different dongle with a charge port as well.

i'm sure they can but i'll cost $45.

another item for me to carry in my Apple purse

Will need pics of this sister of yours to work out which phone is best.

You'll fucking lose it in 3 days

Not to mention you have to remember to bring it with you everywhere

I like the iPhone for the most part, it does a lot of things well, and the only Android phones I really liked where the ones I put Cyanogenmod on

>that first time you leave the dongle at work on a weekend

shilling so fucking hard

Fuck dongles. I hope samsung keeps their 3.5mm jack. Im fine with USB-C if it means keeping the jack

Still rocking a Nexus 5 like a fucking poor fag, hoping Google releases a nother cheap phone I can afford this year

People still give a shit about this stuff?