Is it true first worlders don't dry their clothes this way anymore?

is it true first worlders don't dry their clothes this way anymore?

We have dryers now...

Is that how you dry your bananas?

Lots of people do that here

Yep, we've all used to moving microwaves

No.
there are some things that shouldn't go in a dryer anyway

If it's a nice and sunny day.

>wasting energy instead of using the good old sun

It's extremely inefficient to dry like this in the winter. You have to dry inside, but since our houses are well insulated, you have to open the windows all the time to get the wet air out. So as long as your heating is running, a dryer is more efficient to use.
In summer, though, most people here still dry like that. Unless you live in the countryside, where the air smells literally like shit.

Bullshit.
Friend of mine always does it in winter and desu it works better than inside

Bigger question is who here still mangles their textiles.

I can already guess americans don't but maybe other nordicks or germany can appreciate smooth bedsheets.

Would if I had a mangler.

I'm not even sure if this has a name in poortuguese...

Of course it works, but the dryer would take less energy. And you have a high risk of getting mold everywhere. Really not worth the hassle when you can afford a dryer.

We don't have one at home. But we give the white table cloth after large dinners to a company that does this.

its not a matter of 1st world but of weather. if you have good weather thats exactly the way you should do

I use this

>He doesn't have a 3kW rumble tumble blow drier

>he doesn't have 5GW good goy -Turbo dryer

I don't get to see the sun over here.

They use dryers, we don't need them here tho. Besides dryers sometimes make clothes smaller.

>White table cloth
>Large dinners

What kind of special faggot are you?

>sun

Doing winter it's just easier to put it in the dryer. Doing summer it's about whether or not I'm in a hurry

What kind of dysfunctional lower class trash doesn't have large dinners with extended family or friends?
You are they people that watch television on Christmas' Eve, right?

No, you cannot put some things in the dryer but a lot of us do it inside, at least in winter

this, also, drying in the sun is the only way to get whites white. bleach doesnt do the same and destroys the fabric

NOICE
do u deal in textiles?

>watches tv xmas eve
>my familes beautiful linens stored in a drawer
>hangs head
u r right ):

I hope you and your upper middle class gentry get dispossessed and shot in The Coming Insurrection.

Out there are a lot of extremely frustrated and extremely skilled people who work to bring down the existing order.

Why would that happen? We live in a tightly knit small town with a stable economy and no foreigners.
Have fun in the cities though, especially when you are so poor you have to live next door to a foreigner. I wouldn't like that at all.

I have a clothesline in my dooryard, in the summer it saves on energy and makes everything smell nature fresh.

I have never seen or heard of that, but from subsequent posts I gather it presses linens?
We use an iron and ironing board for that here