Alright enough of the funny business, this is pretty easily the best Death Grips album. Second is NOTM...

Alright enough of the funny business, this is pretty easily the best Death Grips album. Second is NOTM, but this project provides you with much more great music to listen to, while NOTM is much shorter.

Why is this DG album so underrated? And what do you think is the best song off this?

Exmilitary is better

I don't think it's underrated, TMS is still my favorite.

Favourite song of it is probably Come Up and Get Me, No Love or Lock Your Doors

GP>JD>NOTM>NLDW>EM>TMS>BP

One of the better rankings I've seen, though I wouldn't put JD that high and EM that low.

Government Plates is trash, though. The whole thing sounds unfinished...

I definitely see where you're coming from, but i think it's in their top 3 albums including TMS and BP. I get NOTM and JD (my fav) and GP are good but on the top 3 i mentioned, each listen is almost perfect; every song is great and the album flows perfectly

Also wtf is actually wrong with you

I'd agree if it weren't for Pop and Bass Rattles Stars

>Not liking TMS or BP
Do your ears not work??

Really, it sounds fine to me, sure the songs can be repetitive, but I think they work into the album as a whole quite well.

Bass Rattles is so much goddamned fun though
Sounds like a Danny Brown instrumental

TMS>BP>NLDP>JD>EX>NOTM>GP

Objectively correct imo^

JD>NLDW>NOTM>EXM
everything else is extraneous

exactly

One of the worst rankings out there.

>"Everything else is extraneous"
>puts NOTM in third

>Exmilitary
their worst project

A good test to determine if your taste is shit or not. If NOTM is not in the top three your taste is shit and you should stop posting.

Get out

>GP that high
my nigga, the true underrated album

he's right though
you should get out

He's actually wrong, ex-military is actually one of their best albums.

Exmilitary is, in fact, very mediocre

it's a mix tape and it's good, all of their albums are 7+/10 it's just on the lower end of their brilliance

NOTM is the GOAT, no doubt about it

NDLW has grown on me. I used to only dig the hits - Come Up and Get Me and No Love - but the album is way stronger than I previously gave it credit for. There are some pretty forgettable ones in the mix, but it's certainly not to be overlooked IMO. It's a grower, not a shower

I think only 2 songs on it could be called mediocre. It is by no means a mediocre album, even when compared with the rest of Death Grips' work.

That's fair, ex mil is probably just that low cause I listened to it too much.

I don't dislike them, they're just slightly less good.

Daily reminder that DG has yet to top Beware.

>tfw death grips is getting boring because you've listened to them too much

NOTM>GP>TMS>ExM>NLDW=JD>BP

u know its true

No Love Deep Web > The Money Store > The Powers That B > Bottomless Pit > Exmilitary > Government Plates > Fashion Week > Interview 2016 > Death Grips EP

JD is lowkey the greatest pleb filter ever, it's like the reverse of a traditional pleb filter and weeds out all the meme fags listening because OMG SO EXPERIMENTAL.

It has everything good about deathgrips in there but with just enough guitar to turn away elitest posers.

this nigga gets it

they'll never make a better album than Exmilitary. NLDW was such an average album for them.

NLDW > TMS > EXM

the rest are unlistenable shite

>Objectively
>imo
stop this meme

>EP that low

No Love Deep Web > The Money Store > The Powers That B > Bottomless Pit > Government Plates > Exmilitary

TPTB was easily their peak and anyone who thinks that BP is better are wrong

i hate death grips 2.0, is fucking bullshit

not here, though. Everybody loves it

second half falls flat imho
closer is one of the only DG songs i find boring.

TPTB>NLDW>ExM>TMS>BP>GP>Interview>FW

ur just a pleb dude

my favorite album > your favorite album

I agree, great fucking album. I really think DG hit their peak with this

not even close

>NDLW
>No Deep Love Web
good job

baka all these plebs, here is the 100% correct ranking

NOTM>=NLDW>GP>BP>=TMS>Exmilitary>JD

>gets pleb filtered
>ego slightly suspicious, knows you'd probably have to commit suicide if you fell for this one
>"n-no guys it's actually the opposite!"

dubs confirm the absolute winner

NLDW > NOTM = JD > BP > TMS > EXM > GP

TPTB>TMS=NLDW>ExM=BP

GP is separate b/c it's got lost that's better than others and lots that's not as good

the true 100% correct ranking:

EXM≠TMS≠NLDW≠GP≠NOTM≠JD≠BP

But actually, it's more like:

NOTM≈EXM > TMS ≈NLDW ≈GP >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> JD≈BP