S/fur as part of the process

s/fur as part of the process

First for marked, and high-quality art.

fug i am sleepy

Fucked up on all fronts. Thanks, trump.

The future-president, not the surprisingly good-natured kemono artist.

I hate it when I accidentally place the aphrodisiac darts next to the sedative darts

hey i get pretty hot and bothered when i get sedated.

High-risk high-reward hunting.

Hunting dangerous game with anything other than a dangerous game rifle, and a buddy with a stopping rifle is idiotic.

Though you could probably get away with 7mm Mauser or .30-06 and some solid lead slugs but I would still suggest stacking the odds in your favor.

.375 H&H Magnum at a minimum and a good stopping rifle in .505 gibbs or .450 Nitro Express

I don't.

Hey

But when do we fuck the target in that scenario? You've failed to take into account the true objective.

bleh

hallo

yo dude

What's up?

nm, smoking weed playing shit video games

2thicc, but I dig the style

Cool man. Sounds like fun.

does anyone have the "how furry makes you gay" image saved

could you please post it i need it for reasons

I need to get a good binder for sketches

How is everyone tonight

average

Kinda whatever

Got some bad news today, but I'm trying to distance myself from it. Still really weird.

I guess other than that, the normal feelings and shit that I'm tired of.

sorry, user

would explaining your situation make it easier? or is it something best kept to privacy?

better then bad
Sometimes it takes a while for things to become real.

For once, no. I'm actually okay telling what happened.

I got a call from my high school lacrosse coach. First time I've spoken with him in about five years, give or take. One of my teammates (and team founders) died in a car wreck last week. We were freshman together and helped get the team off the ground, along with many of our other friends and teammates. He was our defense captain.

And two weeks before that, a classmate of our died. They suspect drug overdose or suicide. If not OD for suicide. The family won't say, neither will our friends and I'm alright with that. It's not my business and I don't want to know.

It's just a little surreal knowing that these kids I had known since fourth grade, rode the bus to school with and played lacrosse with (well one of them anyway) are gone.

Just kind of surreal, numbing and sobering.

Compound that with how I feel on a day to day basis and it's pretty shitty.

everyones gotta die
their time was then

I never know how I'm supposed to read this scenario.

Yeah, that's kind of how I see it but that doesn't make it any different.

I've been pretty emotionless about it.

Well I just know I'd love to hug her and snuggle close. So cute

Damn.

My condolences, user.

It's fine. I'll just need to move on. I hadn't seen either of them in about six years so it's more just shocking news than anything. Still shitty.

death culture is so bad these days
I really feel my beliefs around death are really different than the norm.

I'm just not sure how to feel. I haven't spoken to them in almost six years so I'm distant from it but they're still people I knew.

I have a similar story.

Pic related shows a bunch of kids I knew in middle school. They are 16 years old as of this picture, taken in 2012. Or 2011, I don't remember.

The two dudes in the back are both dead AFAIC. The girl on the right I've had a crush on since 2009, and I never saw her after 2011/12.

The dude on the right I was very close to for 4 years. We helped each other very much at school. We played together, we even slept together. Not in any sexual way of course.

It's difficult to think that in a mere 2 or so months I too will be dead.

I know what you mean because when people die around me i just act like it didnt happen and i act happier because i feel that if I am happy everyone else should be.

That's a given, but like, did I walk in on her checking herself out/masturbating (embarrassing, but harmless)? Or did I just miss some guy sneaking out the back door(sinister as fuck)? What's with the "O-oh..."?

Crazy man

You tell her to get back in the kitchen. This shit is easy.

Hell it'd be a bonus if there was a guy too. Either works for me.
Have you ever had a women cook for you? Besides your fat momma.