New England Thread!!

New England Thread!!

Greetings from Bangor, Maine.

College Is Just Like High School and I'm upset about my lack of friends despite my outgoing attitude.

>College Is Just Like High School and I'm upset about my lack of friends despite my outgoing attitude.

stop crying you little twat!

not crying friend just bored
thanks for the reply tho :D

NH WHATS GOOD

Hello Fello Maine Fag! I have a place near Bangor, but originally from Mass...

Just chillen, my roomate is here i swear he gives out negative vibes
Nice if female or femboi hmu

what kind of vibes gay vibes?

Waltham, MA reporting in

nah i wish I would make a fortune on chaturbate, just like he hates me vibes, its like a negative presence is in the room. But I went to boarding school so I'm used to shit roomates

Can upstate ny be part of new england? We hate nyc with a passion and no longer wish to be affiliated with such filth.

Not a fan of dick..... at all..... Party at Geahans Pub tho!

ofcourse

Whats up in Waltham from Monson MA

from connecticut but go to school in bennington, vermont. new england is superior.

you got that right!

maybe if you're from like rensselaer or columbia county or some shit like that

NORTHERN NE > SOUTHERN NE

idk, i respect the career-minded folks that bear through living in southern ne. still better than the rest of the world.

Norton MA here

Agreed.... CT, RI and MA are useless ... MA sometimes get a pass for sports teams!

Hola From Monson/Palmer

What's good

come and join our peaceful town of athol ma!

Portland, homie!!

860/groton stuck in this shit hole texas was better :/

UM GOING TO HARTFORD CT TOMORROW IS IT NIGGERVILLE ?

yeah, where are you going? don't leave the downtown unless you want to buy dope or crack.

Trying to move out of MA ASAP because.... it blows

Skow.

pretty much downtown for the rest of the week for work. any good bars/dining ?

>College Is Just Like High School
nigga high school was prison compared to this shit
also lewiston ME reporting in, I miss portland

nice i live in sopo when not going to college!
I'm on probation so it still kinda is

infinity hall is cool but the events there are hit/miss, i found some good indian places there but can't remember where they are or the names.

Just moved out of NE. Best decision ever, the over taxed shit hole of America

thanks user ill explore and hopefully not get killed

play pokemon go!

you can buy dope in hartford?

Recently graduated college and got a job in Boston
Anyone have a medical marijuana card? I know theres medical here but know little about the process/ease of getting a card

yeah you'll know when you're somewhere you're not supposed to be.
yeah dude. i've had people approach my car when they see me waiting for my dude and give me a free sample plus a number. there are crack houses that are littlerally drive-throughs (except too much capacity for one window) with like a half-dozen dealers outside at a give time.

NH here as well. Manchvegas

Boston

Midcoast Maine here. How's UMO?

isn't the bit in red the Providence Plantations and Rhode Island is just off the shore of the red bit?

Husson actually

meh tier

Brookline, reporting in

Cambridge/Somerville here

too bad I'm a shy white guy with no contacts

Me too
Going to bed though.Waking up in 6 hours for work

Oh, that's where our fat cunt governor LePage went

#703013653 hi neighbor

Hello neighbor, hows your day?

pretty sure that fad is already on death's door

probation for what?

i was the driver for a few home burglaries big mistake surprise surprise
he endorsed trump so he's good in my book

CT fag reporting in. I'm thinking about moving to northern NE though. Which state is the best?

It's not that hard to cold-cop. Just drive around poor places, look for projects and roll down your window when you see a nigger doing nothing.

Or if you're autistic and think you'll miss the signals (which gets easier with time even if you're not a people person) go on reddit/r/opiaterollcall there are people there who deal that will give you their number if you have some karma (or if you hit up someone new they're less picky).

Where did you move? Do you miss the beauty of New England?

maine

Maine or Massachusetts
I'm a bit biased towards Maine though since I live there

>fucktard trump supporter was an accomplice to burglary

Why am I not surprised?

Your map is missing NY, PA, NJ. Aren't those states part of New England?

Why is Maine the best? How are the taxes and the overall economy? Which industries hire the most?

Also, was your governor right? Do black guys from NY really come up to Maine and impregnate white girls?

wew thanks
I'll check out the reddit

nice insults m8 we're all new englanders here do we have to get into politics?

and please judge me for a decision i know was stupid and would give anything to take it back

Waaaaah faggot

yes obvs he was right, dont know about otherstuff cause im only 18 sorry :I

New Hampshire has no sales tax

>nj=ne
not good b8
ny is honorary ne, that's it.

also has no cock bruh

for all their libertarian nonsense new hampshire has just the third highest inequality levels in ne behind the "liberal" ct and ma (4th counting ny).

inequality is what makes southern ne worthwhile, the class-based segregation gives you all the benefits of a healthy suburbia while maintaining all the benefits of living near world-class cities.

white suburbia in new england is being invaded by big black cock though

sounds like you need to move to a richer suburb fam. the only minorities i see are mexicans for doing yard-work.

na i live in a pretty rich suburb. some unusually wealthy african immigrants have been moving in. all those fancy white new england girls with tight jeans and ug boots are getting their pants pulled down and fucked hard in their fine asses by bbc

im kind of turned on by this phenomenon

white gentrification in the cities

black flight into the suburbs

too bad poor whiteys you stuck

fucking cuck

You ever go to the hookah bar or are you NEET?

Taxes ain't bad, housing is fucked in Portland though. Gun laws are tits, consitutional carry is like the only thing that lepage had done right. And yes, nigs come up from N.Y. and Boston to deal drugs and shit. Stay out of biddeford, certain low income areas of Portland, and Lewiston and you'll be golden.

What the fuck Monson MA here too. What street nigger? Near Palmer line here.

what are some fun stuff you guys do in maine though?

like here in ct, we hang out at the uconn campus and watch basketball players fuck hot white college girls with huge black cocks while we watch from the outside

Well, we have a hookah bar. We drink. The sailing in the bay is pretty good, good hiking and wilderness is only a few hours North. I shoot guns a lot.
I dunno about cuck viewing, cause that shots weird to me. We have an adult go-karting place that's fucking awesome. Pretty good beaches. Skiing and snowboarding and snowmachine rising is pretty popular in the winter's.

Its obvs b8 guy why the fuck is my thread turning into a cuckfest

Dumpinh

Go away

Stahp

Nigger

listen it's important for me. my wife gets very turned on when i watch her get fucked by bbc

its important that we can find some black bulls up in maine

Chimp

Porch monkey

Shit

Lewiston has some nice areas but Auburn is a thorough shithole

Fag

anyone who went to uconn knows cucking is a tradition

kemba walker fucked half the white girls at uconn.balls deepthats right. all those white sluts were able to take all 11 inches of his black meat

Stop fucking shit posting in the only succesful new england thread ever

I doubt he has 11 inches

how can you have a new england thread without discussing all the white girls at uconn getting pounded by BIG BLACK COCKS?

>going to college.
You sure you're not white?
What's up with LeBron James tiny cock anyway?

i know a few girls who claim it was around there.

i also played basketball with him for fun once. there was something massive bouncing around in his athletic shorts the whole time. it was the size of a forearm.

Dwight Howard isn't that big either